Zone1 Because not everything is politics....

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I get a regular feed of pranks on my email and Facebook. I'm a big fan of scare pranks like Scary Snowman or Bushman.

What I particularly enjoy about them is that no matter what country they do this, over 99% of the people understand the joke and actually get a kick out of it after the adrenaline fades away, of course. :auiqs.jpg:

More than anything, however, you get an insight into the mentality and overall general disposition of those populations. Almost without fail, they all look at the camera and wave, even having been slightly embarrassed. I find that comforting TBH.

On the additional plus side, when you get a guy doing a "girly face", its just bonus gravy. lol

I give you Bushman Prank 2024, Screams of the week.

Yeah, there's a Bushman in San Antonion here in Texas.
I'd sure like him to try and get me!!! LOL
I'd love to be able to take my friends from Canada down there and walk around the canal area where he "hides".

I get a regular feed of pranks on my email and Facebook. I'm a big fan of scare pranks like Scary Snowman or Bushman.

What I particularly enjoy about them is that no matter what country they do this, over 99% of the people understand the joke and actually get a kick out of it after the adrenaline fades away, of course. :auiqs.jpg:

More than anything, however, you get an insight into the mentality and overall general disposition of those populations. Almost without fail, they all look at the camera and wave, even having been slightly embarrassed. I find that comforting TBH.

On the additional plus side, when you get a guy doing a "girly face", its just bonus gravy. lol

I give you Bushman Prank 2024, Screams of the week.

They love this stuff in Japan!

Forum List

Back