Ron Paul: "They're Terrorists Because We're Occupiers".

"If an FBI agent believes as you do, well then holy shit, you must be totally fucking vindicated." :cuckoo:.

I see, so who vindicates you? Howdy Doody?

Unlike you, you pathetic skell piece of crap, I do not require external "vindication."

Logic itself proves me right and you wrong, no matter who else might (for some silly reason) "agree" with your retarded position.

!

its hilarious to see you speak of logic after your last post :lol::lol::lol:

I know now that you and all your posts are just trolling

If we are reacting to the scumsucking shit that attacked US, then our reaction cannot be the cause of what they did to elicit the reaction, you ignorant degenerate idiot.

1. US occupies territory
2. Terrorists attack
3. US still occupies territory and increases attacks of terrorists.
4. Terrorists attack.

You could still react and contribute to the cause.

Of course if we liked to convolute shit and get in a yelling match while drooling all over ourselves about how great we are than I'm sure we can't understand this. Until that time anyone with any sense whatsoever can see it.

When you proceed from bogus premises, the conclusions tend to be rather silly.

Just a helpful hint for future reference.

Since you lack any sense whatsoever, I doubt you will appreciate the assist. :cool:

Last edited:

Since you lack any sense whatsoever, I doubt you will appreciate the assit. :cool:

Since my explanation of logic really had nothing to do with interpretation of history it's not surprising to see that you flat out don't get it.

When I'm working on a script for hypothetical scenarios for 24 I'll give you a call.

When I'm learning about reality I'll stick to people who have a higher IQ than a ringworm.

If we are reacting to the scumsucking shit that attacked US, then our reaction cannot be the cause of what they did to elicit the reaction, you ignorant degenerate idiot.

1. US occupies territory
2. Terrorists attack
4. Terrorists attack.

Of course if we liked to convolute shit and get in a yelling match while drooling all over ourselves about how great we are than I'm sure we can't understand this. Until that time anyone with any sense whatsoever can see it.

1) Pres Bush launches war against Al Qaida

2) No terrorist attacks within the US since 911

3) Obama fucks it up

4) 3 terrorist attacks within the US in one year

3) Obama fucks it up

It doesn't start with President Bush.

If you are gonna be a good little Hannity soldier you would go to the Father of the Trinity Ronald Reagan.

Since you lack any sense whatsoever, I doubt you will appreciate the assit. :cool:

Since my explanation of logic really had nothing to do with interpretation of history it's not surprising to see that you flat out don't get it.

When I'm working on a script for hypothetical scenarios for 24 I'll give you a call.

When I'm learning about reality I'll stick to people who have a higher IQ than a ringworm.

When you learn anything about reality, it will be the first time ever.

Lets get cmike right before he gets left.

Clinton takes office. One major terror attack in the U.S., and then none for the rest of the administration. Then Bush pulls off the same thing (it takes less than nine months for the bad guys to figure out how to get to us), and it is the worst strike ever on American soil, even far greater than Pearl Harbor.

The terrorists are determined, and single terrorist strikes occur with limited casualites (except they are every thing to the victims' families).

BHO's admin has been far better at protecting America than Bush's.

When you learn anything about reality, it will be the first time ever.

song-chart-memes-good-comeback.gif

Clinton takes office. One major terror attack in the U.S., and then none for the rest of the administration. Then Bush pulls off the same thing (it takes less than nine months for the bad guys to figure out how to get to us), and it is the worst strike ever on American soil, even far greater than Pearl Harbor.

The terrorists are determined, and single terrorist strikes occur with limited casualites (except they are every thing to the victims' families).

Hello Al Qaida attacked the WTC when Clinton was president.

Also Clinton handicapped our intelligence capabilities by making it illegal for the intelligence agencies to try and get intelligence from bad guys. That's way stupid.

List of terrorist attacks under Clinton’s watch.
Oct. 12, 2000 – A terrorist bomb damages the destroyer USS Cole in the port of Aden, Yemen, killing 17 sailors and injuring 39.
Aug. 7, 1998 – Terrorist bombs destroy the U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. In Nairobi, 12 Americans are among the 291 killed, and over 5,000 are wounded, including 6 Americans. In Dar es Salaam, one U.S. citizen is wounded among the 10 killed and 77 injured.
In response, on August 20 the United States attacked targets in Afghanistan and Sudan with over 75 cruise missiles fired from Navy ships in the Arabian and Red seas. About 60 Tomahawk cruise missiles were fired from warships in the Arabian Sea. Most struck six separate targets in a camp near Khost, Afghanistan. Simultaneously, about 20 cruise missiles were fired from U.S. ships in the Red Sea striking a factory in Khartoum, Sudan, which was suspected of producing components for making chemical weapons.
June 21, 1998 – Rocket-propelled grenades explode near the U.S. embassy in Beirut.
July 27, 1996 – A pipe bomb explodes during the Olympic games in Atlanta, killing one person and wounding 111.
June 25, 1996 – A bomb aboard a fuel truck explodes outside a U.S. air force installation in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. 19 U.S. military personnel are killed in the Khubar Towers housing facility, and 515 are wounded, including 240 Americans.
Nov. 13, 1995 – A car-bomb in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia kills seven people, five of them American military and civilian advisers for National Guard training. The “Tigers of the Gulf,” “Islamist Movement for Change,” and “Fighting Advocates of God” claim responsibility.
April 19, 1995 – A car bomb destroys the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people and wounding over 600.
February 1993 – A bomb in a van explodes in the underground parking garage in New York’s World Trade Center, killing six people and wounding 1,042.

1. US occupies territory
2. Terrorists attack
4. Terrorists attack.

3) Obama fucks it up

STFU.

1. US occupies territory
2. Terrorists attack
4. Terrorists attack.

3) Obama fucks it up

come on man... please don't be such a partisan tool

Hello Al Qaida attacked the WTC when Clinton was president.

Also Clinton handicapped our intelligence capabilities by making it illegal for the intelligence agencies to try and get intelligence from bad guys. That's way stupid.

List of terrorist attacks under Clinton’s watch.
Oct. 12, 2000 – A terrorist bomb damages the destroyer USS Cole in the port of Aden, Yemen, killing 17 sailors and injuring 39.
Aug. 7, 1998 – Terrorist bombs destroy the U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. In Nairobi, 12 Americans are among the 291 killed, and over 5,000 are wounded, including 6 Americans. In Dar es Salaam, one U.S. citizen is wounded among the 10 killed and 77 injured.
In response, on August 20 the United States attacked targets in Afghanistan and Sudan with over 75 cruise missiles fired from Navy ships in the Arabian and Red seas. About 60 Tomahawk cruise missiles were fired from warships in the Arabian Sea. Most struck six separate targets in a camp near Khost, Afghanistan. Simultaneously, about 20 cruise missiles were fired from U.S. ships in the Red Sea striking a factory in Khartoum, Sudan, which was suspected of producing components for making chemical weapons.
June 21, 1998 – Rocket-propelled grenades explode near the U.S. embassy in Beirut.
July 27, 1996 – A pipe bomb explodes during the Olympic games in Atlanta, killing one person and wounding 111.
June 25, 1996 – A bomb aboard a fuel truck explodes outside a U.S. air force installation in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. 19 U.S. military personnel are killed in the Khubar Towers housing facility, and 515 are wounded, including 240 Americans.
Nov. 13, 1995 – A car-bomb in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia kills seven people, five of them American military and civilian advisers for National Guard training. The “Tigers of the Gulf,” “Islamist Movement for Change,” and “Fighting Advocates of God” claim responsibility.
April 19, 1995 – A car bomb destroys the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people and wounding over 600.
February 1993 – A bomb in a van explodes in the underground parking garage in New York’s World Trade Center, killing six people and wounding 1,042.

holy crap you really are a partisan hannity tool. you grade bush on attacks inside the usa (with the wrong info) and then include a list during clinton that has attacks outside the country? doesn't being a partisan hack ever get old?

Ron Paul blames U.S. for violence

ON CAPITOL HILL
Ron Paul blames U.S. for violence
Congressman: 'They're terrorists because we're occupiers'
Posted: December 30, 2009
11:35 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily
A prominent member of Congress with libertarian ideals is blaming terrorism on the U.S. presence around the globe.

"They're terrorists because we're occupiers," Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, said on the Larry King show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Y_58LwYBw&feature=player_embedded

Ron Paul.....I thought he was Ru Paul....:cool:

Thanks for stepping into the trap. I see that (1) you have expanded your premise now to included the individual rightwing terrorist strikes (which are almost impossible to stop) along with rightwing terrorist attacks (McVeigh, Rudolph), which (2) was not part of your original premise.:clap2:

But, even if I give you that dishonest approach, far less damage has been done in either the Clinton or Obama years than during GWB's presidency. Total up casualties and number of strikes inside and outside the U.S., and make sure you include the terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan, and tell us how much worse Bush's administration was than the other two.

Thanks for stepping into the trap. I see that (1) you have expanded your premise now to included the individual rightwing terrorist strikes (which are almost impossible to stop) along with rightwing terrorist attacks (McVeigh, Rudolph), which (2) was not part of your original premise.:clap2:

But, even if I give you that dishonest approach, far less damage has been done in either the Clinton or Obama years than during GWB's presidency. Total up casualties and number of strikes inside and outside the U.S., and make sure you include the terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan, and tell us how much worse Bush's administration was than the other two.

What trap?

Liability, today try to fashion a real discussion. Poor language cannot and will never be accept as valid in the place of critical thinking skills: understand the premise, check your bias at the door, evaluate all the evidence good and bad objectively, come to an objective conclusion. Remember that the weight of evidence demands integrity on your part. You have not been showing it lately.

Hey, Ron Paul:

IF what you say has any truth to it, then,

why were they terrorists before we responded to their acts by allegedly "occupying" any of "their" lands?

I like some of the things Dr. Paul has to say. But sometimes he says such massively stupid shit that taking him seriously is impossible.
There wasn't until we set up shop in Saudi Arabia and forced oil to be traded ONLY in US dollars.
And then there is the British project, known to the ones that can think, as IsNtReal.
That is part of King James' movie.

Forum List

Back