Ron Paul skeptical about Trump's Syrian attack!

You just admited the narative was merely your opinion. The narative was wrong, the methods you guys use to discern and deduce logic is conspiracy laced, the kind you make fun of as tin foil hat like conspiracy rants.
Notice none of your responses refute responses to your post, they are smokescreens and excuses.

The establishment loves that Trump bombed Syria. They're praising him. Trump loves to be praised. As a Trump supporter, this concerns me.

This was obviously all a publicity stunt to make the limp dicked loser look like a strongman.

The establishment loves that Trump bombed Syria. They're praising him. Trump loves to be praised. As a Trump supporter, this concerns me.

That's his sole motivation. He is not ideological. He flip flops on his so called convictions. Donald is an attention whore.

Ron Paul? Who cares about Ron Paul's ramblings? It wasn't that far back in American history when a democrat president authorized the carpet bombing of a defenseless European country which was no threat to the U.S. and as a matter of fact was a historic ally of democracy. It is debated that 5,000 innocent Yugoslavians and Bosnians were killed but the mainstream media wasn't interested. Nobody in the mainstream media looked for a congressperson who might have had issues with Bill Clinton's little war after he was literally caught with his pants down and while his inept staff was ignorant about 9-11 terrorists in freaking flight school.

Ron Paul? Who cares about Ron Paul's ramblings? It wasn't that far back in American history when a democrat president authorized the carpet bombing of a defenseless European country which was no threat to the U.S. and as a matter of fact was a historic ally of democracy. It is debated that 5,000 innocent Yugoslavians and Bosnians were killed but the mainstream media wasn't interested.

Are you talking about the Bosnian or Kosovan War? I can tell you that the FR Yugoslavia was not a historic ally of democracy.

SO far I haven't seen a clue as to where Trump got the information that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people. Knowing that Trump is a pathological liar, I wasn't about to take his word on anything.. I searched for any clue that any one of the 17 US intelligence agencies was involved with the report Trump received. The result? NADA. I listened to all the media coverage and not one asked who provided the Intel Trump used to make his strike. TO me, that omission was very suspicious but all I could do was continue to search for some validation of those suspicions. Shortly thereafter I found this:

Thanks for the video. It shows clearly why no one took Ron Paul seriously when he ran for president.

SO far I haven't seen a clue as to where Trump got the information that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people. Knowing that Trump is a pathological liar, I wasn't about to take his word on anything.. I searched for any clue that any one of the 17 US intelligence agencies was involved with the report Trump received. The result? NADA. I listened to all the media coverage and not one asked who provided the Intel Trump used to make his strike. TO me, that omission was very suspicious but all I could do was continue to search for some validation of those suspicions. Shortly thereafter I found this:

Thanks for the video. It shows clearly why no one took Ron Paul seriously when he ran for president.

Critical Thinking the Other national deficit. So yes only critical thinkers took Paul seriously and I was one of them. I even got a campaign sign signed by him.

I'll trust any call Trump makes on Syria. Why? Because I elected him to make these calls.

Ron Paul is a cracked pot. He and Rand Paul are trying to help evil all over the world.

The fact is that Syria is the only place it could come from. While the technology of sarin gas is not complicated, it still is something that is beyond anything below a nation-state. The crazy story that Russia tells is damning evidence of Syria's complicity. Also it is a real possibility that they are privy to intelligence that cannot be made public.

Critical Thinking the Other national deficit. So yes only critical thinkers took Paul seriously and I was one of them. I even got a campaign sign signed by him.

Only some one who doesn't know what critical thinking is would believe critical thinkers supported Ron Paul. Like other cult leaders, Paul offers simplistic explanations to complex problems in a manner that soothes his followers' anxieties and gives them a sense of certainty about the world and the belief they are now superior to other people.

You just admited the narative was merely your opinion. The narative was wrong, the methods you guys use to discern and deduce logic is conspiracy laced, the kind you make fun of as tin foil hat like conspiracy rants.
Notice none of your responses refute responses to your post, they are smokescreens and excuses.
Newsflash: We are all merely posting our opinions here. Generally we base those opinions on something we read somewhere.And, if we want to be courteous, we add a link supporting our opinions.

On the contrary, I think Paul was one of the more viable candidates on the right.The video shows that he is a thinking man who skipped the kool-aid.

Only some one who doesn't know what critical thinking is would believe critical thinkers supported Ron Paul. Like other cult leaders, Paul offers simplistic explanations to complex problems in a manner that soothes his followers' anxieties and gives them a sense of certainty about the world and the belief they are now superior to other people.

Sounds like you are describing Trump rather than Ron Paul.

What's disturbing is he was convinced by his idiotic daughter to do this! WTF? We didn't elect her and her Jew democrat husband president. We elected an America First Candidate president who has now LIED about what he was going to do.

Trump is and always has been a con man. You got conned.

On the contrary, in the video Paul is not offering a simplistic explanation of what has transpired. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

This is his day job.

1454daes_2_0_1-430x248.jpg

Forum List

Back