Ron Paul Legalize Marijuana Bill: 8 Reasons Why It Makes Sense

I use MJ cause it works so much better than many of the dozen meds given to me by the VA for my medical condition, and if you think I don't have a need, then you have no need for anything you feel helps you either.

Unkotare

"Yeah, I thought so.

Spark it up, dude!

Useless fucking potheads "

I'm finding that conservatives aren't very good at civilized debating

or using logic and reason

must be all that pot they smoke....

I thought I did a pretty good job, using logic and reason, to make my case.

But all I get back from you is mockery and insults?

can't you at least TRY to debate the points I listed?

Feel free to use as many insults and swears as you need to
(do all conservatives suffer from tourettes?)

for example, I pointed out the VAST NUMBER of NONUSELESS pot smokers.

YOU chose to ignore that fact and just resort to mockery

where-as, you could have said "you stupid fucktard! go fuck your mother you LIBERAL FUCKTARD! POT SMOKERS ARE FROM THE PITS OF HELL! Now FUCKOFF FUCKTARD!"

you know....using REAL CONSERVATIVE LOGIC and REASON to debate your
irrational stance

UnkleTard is a little rabid when it comes to HIS freedom.

The freedom of others??

Ummm, not so much...

most conservative are angry and old, libs tend to be angry and old, but pot helps us put up with the conservatives.

Well, considering the main reason that pot was made illegal in the first place, if we've truly evolved on race issues as a country, we should get rid of the archaic pot laws that make it illegal.

The main reason it was made illegal in the first place was because some idiot FBI man named Anslinger who hated black and brown people (the main consumers of cannabis), and was looking for a legal way to lock them all up.

Follow it up with the seriously flawed propaganda film "Reefer Madness" (which some idiots STILL think is a documentary describing the effects, when in fact it's pure fear mongering), and you can see why people were scared into making it illegal.

Oh yeah............let's not forget all the people that made serious money getting it illegal, people like Dow and Hearst.

re: libs are old and angry, too

ok
I'm old

but I never USE to be angry!

It was only after I started listening to conservatives calling me....

mindless, braindead, scum, libtard, treasonous traitor, terrorist lover, godhater, immoral pervert....and so many other lies....

that i got angry

Last edited:

ok
I'm old

mindless, braindead, scum, libtard, treasonous traitor, terrorist lover, godhater, immoral pervert....and so many other lies....

that i got angry
What is sad is I have heard it for 50 years.Yet alcohol has destroyed more lives and families than pot could ever do. Why is alcohol the conservatives fav drug?

The Romans had the right idea, that making something illegal only drives it underground and makes it harder to control.

Last edited:

ok
I'm old

that i got angry
Bubba,

If you visit the primate exhibit at your local zoo and the monkeys in the cages throw shit at you, what purpose does getting angry at the monkeys serve? They are monkeys, and they are in cages, and slinging shit is all they can do.

The way to deal with it is avoid the primate exhibit. Or, in the example you've cited, use the Ignore feature to avoid the Internet monkeys. They will still be there in their cages, slinging shit, but as far as you're concerned they won't even exist.

Try it. There are enough sensible, intelligent, adult participants in this forum to transact with so you won't miss the monkeys. I assure you of that. They are easy to be rid of and your experience in the forum is much more pleasant and constructive without them.

Which one doesn't fit?

1. US Marines guard Opium Fields in Afghanistan.
2. CIA ships the drugs in.
3. US Banks launder drug money.
4. Americans get thrown into the Prison Industrial Complex for smoking weed.

Keep pretending this nonsense is anything more than childish self-indulgence, you mindless potheads.

Better idea: A law that says nobody can be prosecuted for what is essentially consensual activity between adults in which nobody else is hurt and nothing is taken. Can we handle freedom?

Keep pretending this nonsense is anything more than childish self-indulgence, you mindless potheads.

Fighting to legalize cannabis, perhaps you have a point. Standing up for the right to do with your own body as you please without the threat of incarceration? Profoundly righteous.

Standing up for the right to do with your own body as you please without the threat of incarceration? Profoundly righteous.

You don't believe that.

The US recognizes several Native American tribes that use peyote in it's religious exercise, and make it legal for them to mail order the peyote from Mexico. Surely if we allow a group of people to exercise their freedom so long as they do not infringe on the rights of other citizens, a cause for parity to those that want to use another plant, for recreation and medical necessity as the citizens desires. Smoking, eating or drinking MJ has been used for millinea by humans along with the need for the agricultural revolution to create more beer. Yet in today's societies(mostly industrialized) we see the governments interdiction into phrohibiting Mj and one attempt at alcohol. The results are very evident. The legalization of alcohol stoppped the violence of the mobsters and poisonous underground production.
Humans always have and will always want their drugs.

Last edited:
Note how only somebody with no real hope of winning high office has the balls to speak against the crime against humanity marijuana laws?

Note how regardless of how "hip" any major party candidate is, when in office they continue the prohibition as did Mr Saxaphone playing cool Willy J Clinton, and has Obama.

Clearly something other than the ISSUE as presented in serious debates is making that happen.

Ask youselves who obvious benefits from these insane laws.

There's the power behind this stupid prohibition.

ok
I'm old

that i got angry

May I add "cry baby" to your list?

I dont get the dope obsession....get high on life!!!!!
If by "dope" you're referring to marijuana, approximately forty million Americans and countless foreigners enjoy its effects and would tell you that enjoyment is a more appropriately descriptive term than "obsession." The fact that you don't share their appreciation for this natural euphoric tranquilizer is an individual preference. Most people like ice cream but there are some who don't.

Also; getting "high" on marijuana is a misnomer. Marijuana is not a stimulant, it is a tranquilizer. It's primary effect is relaxation, not excitement. And relaxation in today's extremely stressful world is a good and healthy state of being.

I highly recommend it.

Forum List

Back