Ron Johnson booed at Juneteenth celebration

I don’t believe there will always be racism on a large scale, but yes .. In our lifetimes there will always be racism.
Donald J Trump proved it, and elected R’s echo that proof daily.

I'm not a republican. Nor am I a Trump supporter. But I don't see republicans as being racists by just being a republican. Or Trump for that matter.
What I see are the left and right (politicians) pointing fingers at each other, and saying the same things. Both have some fact and fiction in their statements. And it's done to keep the divide amongst "we the people."
Ron Johnsons statements about not being scared on Jan 6th because of who was invading the capital wasn't racist. Even his statement about "if it had been BLM and antifa rioting, he would've been concerned" isn't racist either. Simple because it's not the color of the rioters skin that's being discussed, It's the groups themselves. It's the history of all those groups that makes the point. Antifa and blm are both more violent groups than Trump supporters. That's a fact. And the proof is the fact that a lot of the Trump supporters brought their guns and even molotov cocktails with them, but didn't use them. Don't get me wrong, I don't support the actions of the moronic Trump supporters on Jan. 6th. And those that used some sort of weapon (fire extinguisher or flag poles or even their own hands) to commit violence on others, should be punished to the fullest extent. But to say the rioters, the republicans or Trump supporters are racist, based on their actions, is simply not true.
Had Johnson said something like "I'd me more scared if the protesters were black," that would be racist. Had he said "I wasn't scared because the protesters were white, " that would also be racist.

IMO, this is just media BS that's put out to keep people divided.
Fact: If you don't support antifa or BLM, then your racist. That's a false statement. But it's a narrative that many go along with.

Do you see how that's being played out? And how divisional it is? If we follow MLK's advise and judge people by the content of their character, because of the violence that some BLM and antifa members, and some white supremacists carry out, then we'd oppose even the leadership of those two groups because they don't denounce the violent acts of their supporters.
I support BLM when they denounce police brutality. Where I object to BLM is where they focus solely on white cops guilty of police brutality. And when they don't march and protest when a white person is subjected to police brutality. That seems a bit racist. Objecting to racism while exercising racism is like fighting for peace or screwing for virginity.

That SHIT is why things will never change. There will always be racial divide and animosity.
I don’t believe there will always be racism on a large scale, but yes .. In our lifetimes there will always be racism.

Say hi to your governor, Bluey!

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

I'm not a republican. Nor am I a Trump supporter. But I don't see republicans as being racists by just being a republican. Or Trump for that matter.
What I see are the left and right (politicians) pointing fingers at each other, and saying the same things. Both have some fact and fiction in their statements. And it's done to keep the divide amongst "we the people."
Ron Johnsons statements about not being scared on Jan 6th because of who was invading the capital wasn't racist. Even his statement about "if it had been BLM and antifa rioting, he would've been concerned" isn't racist either. Simple because it's not the color of the rioters skin that's being discussed, It's the groups themselves. It's the history of all those groups that makes the point. Antifa and blm are both more violent groups than Trump supporters. That's a fact. And the proof is the fact that a lot of the Trump supporters brought their guns and even molotov cocktails with them, but didn't use them. Don't get me wrong, I don't support the actions of the moronic Trump supporters on Jan. 6th. And those that used some sort of weapon (fire extinguisher or flag poles or even their own hands) to commit violence on others, should be punished to the fullest extent. But to say the rioters, the republicans or Trump supporters are racist, based on their actions, is simply not true.
Had Johnson said something like "I'd me more scared if the protesters were black," that would be racist. Had he said "I wasn't scared because the protesters were white, " that would also be racist.

Fact: If you don't support antifa or BLM, then your racist. That's a false statement. But it's a narrative that many go along with.

Do you see how that's being played out? And how divisional it is? If we follow MLK's advise and judge people by the content of their character, because of the violence that some BLM and antifa members, and some white supremacists carry out, then we'd oppose even the leadership of those two groups because they don't denounce the violent acts of their supporters.
I support BLM when they denounce police brutality. Where I object to BLM is where they focus solely on white cops guilty of police brutality. And when they don't march and protest when a white person is subjected to police brutality. That seems a bit racist. Objecting to racism while exercising racism is like fighting for peace or screwing for virginity.

Rump's racism is kinda front and center - So we're gonna have to disagree on that point.
As for the finger pointing and division? Yes .. tis a thing. However nobody works this politicking like the loony birds who frequent Trumplandia. That is also a thing.
And RonAnon Johnson? Yes .. that asshole has been sowing the seeds of racism and division for many years. Please catch up.
Additionally - BLM has TOTALLY supported white victims of police malfeasance and brutality.
There just aren't as many of those. ;)

Rump's racism is kinda front and center - So we're gonna have to disagree on that point.
As for the finger pointing and division? Yes .. tis a thing. However nobody works this politicking like the loony birds who frequent Trumplandia. That is also a thing.
And RonAnon Johnson? Yes .. that asshole has been sowing the seeds of racism and division for many years. Please catch up.
Additionally - BLM has TOTALLY supported white victims of police malfeasance and brutality.
There just aren't as many of 'em. ;)

Your fellow DemoKKKrats disagree:

I'd like to discuss this more. Because maybe you've seen something I haven't.
If there are racist Trump supporters, it's not because of their skin color or who they support. Racism is something that's taught. And it has nothing to do with politics.
If that were the case, then blacks would mostly be republican. Since it was the GOP who freed the slaves. It was also the party that supported desegregation and the civil rights act of 164, where 91 democrats opposed it and only 35 republicans opposed it.

Catch me up. Because I've been watching some video's of him, and haven't heard him say much at all about race.

That's actually not true. Not even close. In fact, the number of whites killed by police is almost double that of blacks for the last 4 years as shown in the link below. You can check their sources.

Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2021, by race

BTW, this is pretty well known and easily accessible information. So I'm not sure why the lie's still exist. Again, IMO, it's a narrative that the race baiters are pushing. And there are just not enough people who support BLM fact checking the narrative and the information they're spewing.

If there are racist Trump supporters, it's not because of their skin color or who they support. Racism is something that's taught. And it has nothing to do with politics.
If that were the case, then blacks would mostly be republican. Since it was the GOP who freed the slaves. It was also the party that supported desegregation and the civil rights act of 164, where 91 democrats opposed it and only 35 republicans opposed it.

Catch me up. Because I've been watching some video's of him, and haven't heard him say much at all about race.

That's actually not true. Not even close. In fact, the number of whites killed by police is almost double that of blacks for the last 4 years as shown in the link below. You can check their sources.

Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2021, by race

BTW, this is pretty well known and easily accessible information. So I'm not sure why the lie's still exist. Again, IMO, it's a narrative that the race baiters are pushing. And there are just not enough people who support BLM fact checking the narrative and the information they're spewing.

I admire your sincerity, but DrLove is a BlueAnon kook who's been taken in by every left-wing conspiracy theory known to man. Good luck.

There just aren't as many of 'em. ;)

Your fellow DemoKKKrats disagree:

SUPER Sad that our resident Martian Boy must repost the same stupid memes umpteen times.

Same thread as posted in MAGA-umpteen posts in other threads.

This one? In the HUNDREDS ... Poor, pathetic lil attention seeker with nothing to say. Sad :(

I admire your sincerity, but DrLove is a BlueAnon kook who's been taken in by every left-wing conspiracy theory known to man. Good luck.

You're an idiot - Kindly come to grips with that reality.

For me to say someone is beyond contempt to respond to is pretty rich, but martin's there. LOL

Ron Johnson at a Juneteenth event is simply trolling. Imagine Bernie Sanders going to Charlottesville during the siege. I doubt his welcome would have been so friendly. LOL

I admire your sincerity, but @DrLove is a BlueAnon kook who's been taken in by every left-wing conspiracy theory known to man. Good luck.

Then he's like many party supporters who are owned by their party. There's so many that are owned (die hard Trump supporters or BLM supporters) who don't even realize just how owned they are.
If you have to ignore some things your party does or says, then you're owned.

I stopped supporting the GOP because their voting records didn't match up to what they said. The same as the democrats. I used to be one of those too.
It's also why I could never support Trump. I liked a LOT of what he said. But his actions were usually different.

I completely disagree that people are racist because they're republican. I also disagree that if you're a liberal or black, that you can't be racist.

Childish name calling will get you know where.

In fact, speaking the truth, backed up with facts won't get you anywhere either, when discussing political issues on a politic forum with die hard party supporters. Regardless of what side of the isle you stand on.

Racism is taught? TRUE! Thankfully the assholes who taught it are dying in droves.
RonAnon? Catchup if you can!
Clearly De-Nile is not just s river in Egypt!!

In fact, speaking the truth, backed up with facts won't get you anywhere either, when discussing political issues on a politic forum with die hard party supporters. Regardless of what side of the isle you stand on.

You're a Trumpist. Kindly stop pretending to be otherwise.

I am not a “party supporter” so beat it!

Forum List

Back