Ron Johnson booed at Juneteenth celebration

folks, towns, cities, states have been celebrating juneteeth for as long as it happened

it’s a great thing to celebrate and recognize. Being against giving federal employees yet another paid day off doesn’t mean you don’t suppers recognition of the event.
Show us a video of the big Juneteenth celebrations last year that Trump took part in...

Juneteenth celebrates Republicans telling Blacks that Democrats were lying to them. It's perfectly appropriate for a Republican to attend a Juneteenth celebration, especially in light of the fact that a Republican President led the effort to outlaw slavery, and Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of the 60s...all while the Dems owned slaves, formed the KKK and passed Jim Crow laws.

The Dems continue their efforts to gaslight Blacks into thinking that Republicans/Conservatives are evil - but Dems are the biggest Racist Oppressors in the U.S.
Oh Lordy, more about the “Party of Lincoln” and Dixiecrats? Spare us :rolleyes-41:

^^^ Diagnosis: Gaslit Stooge with Persistent Ignorance of History ^^^

Juneteenth celebrates Republicans telling Blacks that Democrats were lying to them. It's perfectly appropriate for a Republican to attend a Juneteenth celebration, especially in light of the fact that a Republican President led the effort to outlaw slavery, and Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of the 60s...all while the Dems owned slaves, formed the KKK and passed Jim Crow laws.

The Dems continue their efforts to gaslight Blacks into thinking that Republicans/Conservatives are evil - but Dems are the biggest Racist Oppressors in the U.S.
Oh Lordy, more about the “Party of Lincoln” and Dixiecrats? Spare us :rolleyes-41:

Lincoln wouldn’t waste his spittle on today’s Republican Party.

I was unaware that Dems owned slaves in 1964, hmmm, what other "new" historical facts are you holding back from us?

folks, towns, cities, states have been celebrating juneteeth for as long as it happened

it’s a great thing to celebrate and recognize. Being against giving federal employees yet another paid day off doesn’t mean you don’t suppers recognition of the event.
The last federal holiday in US was MLK in 1983. Racists fought that one tooth & nail too!
but even when someone like me supports Juneteenth, and has no problem with it being a national holiday, idiots spit in my face for it.

I believe it's because they're fucking pissed off that their attempts to trigger me failed, because they assumed shit about me that they shouldn't have.

You're not one of those dumb fucks are you?
Tell the class about the instances of being spit on for your support of a Juneteenth holiday.
Go look at Biff's thread.

You're doing it yourself right here.

This is more proof that this is all nothing more than a left-wing effort to trigger everybody and further manufacture racial divide.

It is a play right out of the bolshevik playbook, where the commies stirred up class warfare to cause a revolution.

You motherfuckers are getting so goddamn transparent it's pathetic.

That SHIT is why things will never change. There will always be racial divide and animosity.
I don’t believe there will always be racism on a large scale, but yes .. In our lifetimes there will always be racism.
Donald J Trump proved it, and elected R’s echo that proof daily.
and lots it comes from that party you follow without question.......
I’m not a Democrat so cram that one clownie. ;)
you got me fooled.....

Lincoln did not run on the GOP ticket as a Republican the last time.

The last federal holiday in US was MLK in 1983. Racists fought that one tooth & nail too!
Voting against another Federal holiday doesn’t mean they don’t like the person or event it is being named after.

By the way, never heard the Hussein fight for this holiday that is supposedly always celebrated. Can you even dig up one mention from the Hussein Regime?
Your memory is short and selective.
Yea, a canned press release statement no one paid attention to and probably never seen by him much less written. So where are the Tweets?

Truth hurts?

1C35135A-ED04-4C4A-87DE-EDE8F556508A.jpeg

Well, he was clearly a white supremacist, given his comments regarding equality of whites and blacks (stating that he would never allow blacks to have equality).

Don't take my word for it. Go look up what he said about it.

So I would assume that he would probably be a Democrat today right?

he ran on the Cemetery Party.....

Show us a video of the big Juneteenth celebrations last year that Trump took part in...
Got it! :laughing0301:

Well, he was clearly a white supremacist, given his comments regarding equality of whites and blacks (stating that he would never allow blacks to have equality).

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzz

That White Supremacist Crap is Marxist Propaganda. Nobody believes it except for ignorant and gullible people. Even the ones who promote it don't believe it - it is just part of their grift to enrich themselves.

he ran on the Cemetery Party.....
Well, he was dead, so he probably ran as a Dem.

That SHIT is why things will never change. There will always be racial divide and animosity.
I don’t believe there will always be racism on a large scale, but yes .. In our lifetimes there will always be racism.
you got me fooled.....
Did you know that you weren’t really a conservative?

Yeah, that's why q-anon Ron was against it.

download (10).jpeg

you got me fooled.....
Did you know that you weren’t really a conservative?
im 1/4 conservative.....on some topics i can be pretty conservative .....on the other side i can be pretty liberal on some things....so i might a quarter liberal.....but basically i am in the center leaning this way or that way depending on what we are talking about....

No, I think Lincoln would have left the R Party in sometime in the early 90’s when Republicans tossed intellectual conservatism under the bus. He’d be an Indy and most certainly would have loathed Donald Trump.

No, I think Lincoln would have left the R Party in sometime in the early 90’s when Republicans tossed intellectual conservatism under the bus. He’d be an Indy and most certainly would have loathed Donald Trump.

Your feverish racist fantasies aren't at all convincing, bub.

If you see Racism Everywhere, you are the Racist.

Forum List

Back