Our Increasingly Unrecognizable Civilization

One is equality before the law

We have never had equality before the law. The very fact that we have something called "Qualified Immunity" proves that alone.

Second, border control.

People have been coming across our borders for years. We don't have whatever it is, 10 million, 20 million here because we had closed borders in the past. It's also kinda ironic that he states this after complaining that Canada closed it's borders to him. (hint, he could have easily crossed over into Canada if he really wanted to).

And third, dare I bring up the fact that it is a real question whether we can go back to agreeing to have open and honest elections?

One has to prove we do not have something to go back to it and so far no one has been able to even come close to that.

Dismissed.

1624203718669.png

Good piece by Mark Steyn.

"... America, and the West in general, have become almost unrecognizable from what they were not that long ago.

Our Increasingly Unrecognizable Civilization
The Far Left Fringes of our society are forcing their dystopian culture on to the happy and productive Mainstream Society.
After they destroy Mainstream Society there will be wide spread poverty, suffering and misery.
We can see how miserable the Left Wing Knuttjobs are in the Left Wing Utopias like Portland and Seattle and....
Troglocrats are dumb.

californiapovertyasdfghjkl.jpg

anitdemocracyjasdjhd.jpg

antifa_violence_lovetrumpshatereallllyy.jpg

I have yet to sleep on the pavement in any city, once in 1985 while station at Ft. Belvoir I was in DC and was drunk, missed the last bus and slept on a bench on Pennsylvania avenue by the White House....I have never marched in a parade because I hate parades, but I do empathize with humans struggling to exist because it is tough in some places....Oh and by the vie, humans have never had it so good.

One day, successful Americans as a group will figure out that unsuccessful Americans can vote them and the nation into poverty.

On that day things will change.

One day, successful Americans as a group will figure out that unsuccessful Americans can vote them and the nation into poverty.

On that day things will change.
Didn’t Trump’s base rely on lower education, economically marginalized white population to put him over the edge?
No. You've mistaken the Democrats' use of education, media and promises of handouts to stupefy potential voters.

After all, the inner cities and homeless "communities" are not filled with wealthy professors and PhDs, and the voting dead are an easy voting block..

The US is just fine, we only need to tweek it just a smooch to stop persecuting people because they are a little different.
You mean, like labeling all white people as racist, especially non-leftists and therefore white supremacist domestic terrorists? Like circumventing the US Constitution in order to punish political opponents under the guise of fighting "domestic terrorists"? Like that?

Glad to see you're against the Biden regime's "domestic terrorist manual."

After all, the inner cities and homeless "communities" are not filled with wealthy professors and PhDs, and the voting dead are an easy voting block..
Yeah, and rural Indiana isn't filled with college educated computer scientists either.

One is equality before the law

We have never had equality before the law. The very fact that we have something called "Qualified Immunity" proves that alone.

Second, border control.

People have been coming across our borders for years. We don't have whatever it is, 10 million, 20 million here because we had closed borders in the past. It's also kinda ironic that he states this after complaining that Canada closed it's borders to him. (hint, he could have easily crossed over into Canada if he really wanted to).

And third, dare I bring up the fact that it is a real question whether we can go back to agreeing to have open and honest elections?

One has to prove we do not have something to go back to it and so far no one has been able to even come close to that.

Dismissed.

There will be no more open and honest national elections. Dems control the voting apparatus and Rs are spineless for allowing and ignoring.

I have yet to sleep on the pavement in any city, once in 1985 while station at Ft. Belvoir I was in DC and was drunk, missed the last bus and slept on a bench on Pennsylvania avenue by the White House....I have never marched in a parade because I hate parades, but I do empathize with humans struggling to exist because it is tough in some places....Oh and by the vie, humans have never had it so good.

I've never slept on a street either. I've never marched in a parade. I've helped people who are struggling. I will continue to help people who struggle. That doesn't negate the fact that this country is falling apart.

Yeah, and rural Indiana isn't filled with college educated computer scientists either.
Arguable, but neither do they burn down cities everytime they experience a fit of pique.

Forum List

Back