Ron Johnson booed at Juneteenth celebration

Hey RonAnon - When you fight something tooth and nail for years, maybe think about doing something else on the day that thing is ...... :rolleyes-41:

I cant imagine ANY Juneteenth celebration went well. :laugh:

Nah they were all pretty great. At least the ones where racist Q-Kooks didn’t crash the party ;)

Wrong as usual!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BREITBART!.....:thewave: Maybe you should be a disclaimer on this....."Every word below the title is a Lie!

Dude.....go suck on an 8x10 of trump.

So your official position is there werent shootings or any deaths? Lets get you on record.

Hey RonAnon - When you fight something tooth and nail for years, maybe think about doing something else on the day that thing is celebrated. :rolleyes-41:

Nah they were all pretty great. At least the ones where racist Q-Kooks didn’t crash the party ;)

BriteFart seriously? :lol:

Before we start, I want you to know that i am going to enjoy this immensely. :laugh:

Hey RonAnon - When you fight something tooth and nail for years, maybe think about doing something else on the day that thing is ...... :rolleyes-41:

BREITBART!.....:thewave: Maybe you should be a disclaimer on this....."Every word below the title is a Lie!

The Trump buttplugs are also festive!

1624322422300.jpeg

Hey RonAnon - When you fight something tooth and nail for years, maybe think about doing something else on the day that thing is celebrated. :rolleyes-41:

The Trump buttplugs are also festive!

ou View attachment 504136

Not surprised you know where to find them

Uh oh, it isnt stopping...

More... Woman Killed In Early Morning Shooting In Stockton

More... Woman Killed In Early Morning Shooting In Stockton

...and just like that, POOF, you vanish in thin air. What a shame, I wanted to hear more talk about how awesome Junteenth was. :laugh:

Before we start, I want you to know that i am going to enjoy this immensely. :laugh:

Yes I saw that. Gun violence also erupted at a country music festival in Vegas. 59 died and over 700 were seriously injured.

Guess we should blame that on bad country music and Rump supporters right? :rolleyes-41:

Yes I saw that. Gun violence also erupted at a country music festival in Vegas. 59 died and over 700 were seriously injured.

Guess we should blame that on bad country music and Rump supporters right? :rolleyes-41:

Which country music supporter shot people?

So your official position is there werent shootings or any deaths? Lets get you on record.

Dude....maybe if Congress could come up with some reasonable gun controls, we would not be the most dangerously gun enabled country in the world. But the repub party, aka Taliban of the US, will have nothing to do with it.

Have you ever predicted violence at country music concerts before? How was i able to make my prediction with such accuracy?

Dude....maybe if Congress could come up with some reasonable gun controls, we would not be the most dangerously gun enabled country in the world. But the repub party, aka Taliban of the US, will have nothing to do with it.

Oh, NOW you agree that Breitbart is right?

Dunno, which Juneteenth celebrant shot people?
C’mon dude, any time millions of people celebrate ANYTHING there’s a potential for violence.
5 will get ya 10 people will die from gun violence on 7-4.
Goobers gotta pack! ;)

Stop it yer killin me! :laughing0301:

Dunno, which Juneteenth celebrant shot people?
C’mon dude, any time millions of people celebrate ANYTHING there’s a potential for violence.
5 will get ya 10 people will die from gun violence on 7-4.
Goobers gotta pack! ;)

Since when has that been true? I have gone to 4th of July celebrations my whole life, ive never seen violence at them, or heard of violence at other celebrations i didnt go to. If there was violence, i bet you it involved black people. That violent culture of theirs pretty much guarantees there will be trouble at large, or even small gatherings.

No, you should have thought of that before you opened your uninformed mouth. For the record, whats killing you is your own words.

No, you should have thought of that before you opened your uninformed mouth. For the record, whats killing you is your own words.

You’re priceless. If u were a hot chick I’d SO hit ya! :D

Hey Ron - When you fight something tooth and nail for years, maybe think about doing something else on the day that thing is celebrated. :rolleyes-41:

Better than the blacque who shot each other

Better than the whities who shoot each other too?

Forum List

Back