Ron DeSantis to Trump: 'Say it to my face'

You did, retard. Either you really are this stupid or you're great at pretending you are.

Have you ever heard of Ann Arbor? Maybe if you use your 2 brain cells for simple reasoning instead of obsessing over Trump this wouldn't be too hard for you.

If you still can't figure it out, go here, okay Okf Ine?

BTW, who would name you Okf? How is that even pronounced?

Last edited:
When I changed my username from "Death Angel" to CARL... IN..... ANN ARBOR I really had no idea people were this stupid. And it's overwhelmingly LEFTISTS who do this. At first I assumed they were mocking me until I realized they're all Biden voters. Now it's clear how stupid the average Biden voters really is

Last edited:
When I changed my username from "Death Angel" to CARL... IN..... ANN ARBOR I really had no idea people were this stupid. And it's overwhelmingly LEFTISTS who do this. At first I assumed they were mocking me until I realized they're all Biden voters. Now it's clear how stupid the average Biden voters really is
You switched from one dumb username to Carlin Ann?

Trump could put him in his place in no time.

All he'd have to do is tell everyone about some of their conversations together.

Not even close. All DeSantis needs to do it point out Trumps actual record. Which needs to be brought up. Because 90% of Trump supporters don't have a clue at the RINO like record Trump really has.

Not even close. All DeSantis needs to do it point out Trumps actual record. Which needs to be brought up. Because 90% of Trump supporters don't have a clue at the RINO like record Trump really has.
Which records are you speaking of?

Because Trump isn't a full-blown conservative, never has been.

He's an American First Republican closer to a Libertarian.

Which records are you speaking of?

Because Trump isn't a full-blown conservative, never has been.

He's an American First Republican closer to a Libertarian.

American first doesn't assault our 2A or spend us into 8% inflation. They don't increase the size and scope of government. They don't piss on our constitution and give the government the authority to spy on us citizens (FISA 702). They don't endorse losers like McCarthy, Ronna and Graham

BTW, "America First" is a campaign slogan, much like Ron Paul's revolution. Or like the KISS Army. It's just political propaganda they all come up with.

I swear, Trump supporters are turning into Ron Paul bots. And not even for the same reason. Even Ron Paul doesn't like Trump.

American first doesn't assault our 2A or spend us into 8% inflation. They don't increase the size and scope of government. They don't piss on our constitution and give the government the authority to spy on us citizens (FISA 702). They don't endorse losers like McCarthy, Ronna and Graham

BTW, "America First" is a campaign slogan, much like Ron Paul's revolution. Or like the KISS Army. It's just political propaganda they all come up with.

I swear, Trump supporters are turning into Ron Paul bots. And not even for the same reason. Even Ron Paul doesn't like Trump.
Basically you're blaming all of the shit Biden is doing on Trump.

Fuck off.

Basically you're blaming all of the shit Biden is doing on Trump.

Fuck off.

LMAO.. No, I'm pointing out Trumps actual record. If biden does those things, and Trump did them also, does that make Biden better or Trump worse?

Sounds to me like it makes them both the same. And both too damn liberal or most Republicans with at least 2 braincells (that haven't been taken in by Trumps RINO bs)

You RINO's are fucking up the Republican party. Seriously. Hell, it was bad enough with the neocons. And now you RINO's are doing it in.

The only reason I still take up for the GOP is because there's no other party with a chance of getting elected in DC. You Republicrats have that sewn up.

I keep hoping for that sweet meteor of death to hit Washington DC when all the politicians are in town.

I'd prefer watching the American people wake TF up and stop electing incumbents. About 3 election cycles in a row should fix most everything.
That way politicians learn a lesson. That we're sick of their BS. We're sick of them representing their biggest donors and lobbyist, more than "we the people."

But how do you get enough people on board to accomplish that, when all we seem to do is point fingers on social media and political forums.
All this arguing and fighting amongst ourselves ain't getting us anywhere. At the same time, it's allowing the politicians to continue doing what they're doing.

Forum List

Back