Romney Speaks Out

michael39301

Dec 30, 2013
Meridian, Ms.
I just saw on MSNBC where Mitt has made the statement that he strongly backs Christie and that he also feels that Hillary is definitely beatable. Sure Mitt, just like Barack was beatable by you! Your blinders are still in place. I would have thought that you might have removed them by now, but I guess your shame is still at an elevated level.

Great, another low information poster...yay.
Romney mentioned numerous times that he was worried Obama was unbeatable. And also said he was not likely to beat him well before election day.

Last edited:
I just saw on MSNBC where Mitt has made the statement that he strongly backs Christie and that he also feels that Hillary is definitely beatable. Sure Mitt, just like Barack was beatable by you! Your blinders are still in place. I would have thought that you might have removed them by now, but I guess your shame is still at an elevated level.

So now you want a gold star for your calender right??

So now you want a gold star for your calender right??

calendar

Christie is way too unstable or unpredictable to win public confidence as President.
He can be picked apart too easily.

You either need someone who is solid, or who has big enough ego not to care or show it,
and to hold the fort right or wrong so people have confidence the country will hold together anyway, even if the President totally screws up.

I lost any sense of direction with Christie when he came out wanting to ban conversion therapy. When it has been shown that some methods of healing work to end sexual addiction caused unnaturally by abuse not by birth that way, including homosexuality.

For him to flip and go with whatever is popular in the media without researching this first,
tells me he is blowing in the wind.

I would like to see a mixed ticket of Republican President with Democrat VP so both can focus on foreign and domestic issues and include input and participation by members of all parties on SOLUTIONS instead of fighting for power and domination. Pick people who can work across party lines and we can take the best ideas of both and correct the worst flaws.

Great idea of mixing parties for President and vice-president, but you know as well as I do that it will never happen. IF it did, most likely the President would just keep the V.P. in the shadows, leaving his opinions almost to himself alone. How could it happen? I have never seen the Presidential candidate one one ticket and the V.P. candidate on another. I have voted in 4 states, and always had to vote for the Pres./V.P. ticket as one vote on my ticket. Educate me if I am wrong, but I still feel it is ok to dream.

Your arrogance is misplaced and unbecoming.

why would anyone want another 4 years of a prog fucking up our country and freedoms?

krist on a krutch

It's people like the op that actually think things got better

Well...maybe for him, things did seemingly get better. But these zombies that don't see the cracks in the dam are not going to like it when it bursts.

GOOD DEEDS DO NOT OUT WEIGH FALSE "cult religion"!! THINK!!! ETERNITY IS AT STAKE!===YOURS!

Must you feel the flames before you wise up????????????? Far too late then!!! Think!

Forum List

Back