Romney says most repub candidates of both parties would get his vote over trump

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trump is the most dangerous man in the world. He is using religion, threats, and Mafia style inuendo to gain traction with those who feel disenfranchised. The presidential vote in 2024 will decide if the country remains a democracy or spirals into and authoritarian regime with a strong man at the helm. I truly think trump will be prepared to jail journalist, execute his enemies, and use the power of the federal government to go after anyone thst displeases him.

trump is the most dangerous man in the world. He is using religion, threats, and Mafia style inuendo to gain traction with those who feel disenfranchised. The presidential vote in 2024 will decide if the country remains a democracy or spirals into and authoritarian regime with a strong man at the helm. I truly think trump will be prepared to jail journalist, execute his enemies, and use the power of the federal government to go after anyone thst displeases him.
Biden is doing some of that already.

Romney's a RINO

Quoting Romney eh? Don't believe Democrats were doing that about 11 years and one month ago.

So? Only single digit IQ Dimtards care what Binder Boi has to say.

He is still correct. Trump is trash.
Romney? Better than Trump? How? Romney is the choice of liberal democrats dream "Republican candidate". Because that wimp doesn't have his blood up AND Romney hasn't been persecuted by these asshole "democrats" over made-up trash for 6 years. Romney? Not a ghost of a shadow of vague mere chance of vague hint he is a valid candidate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back