Romney is electable!

How would you expect Perry, or anyone else, to do with a legislature comprised almost 100% of the (hostile, corrupt, entrenched) other party? Republican governors in MA before him faced similar dilemas.

You have a good point, but he signed off on Romney Care, which makes his performance dismal, despite any slack he would have got for having difficult circumstances to deal with.

And Reich Perry wants to force your 12 year old daughter to get a shot she won't need unless she's sexually active. You call that a bargain?

He said it was a mistake going about it by executive order, and parents had a opt out clause..It's not like he was injecting kids with the ebola virus, the vacine is 100% safe, and saved lives.

I disagree with the executive order, and the bill would have been better, if instead of having an opt out clause, you have an opt in choice, but he did what he felt was in the best interest of protecting life..

I don't think he has any interest of passing a bill like this on a federal level, so I don't think it's a big deal.

Texas was going to a significant

You have a good point, but he signed off on Romney Care, which makes his performance dismal, despite any slack he would have got for having difficult circumstances to deal with.

And Reich Perry wants to force your 12 year old daughter to get a shot she won't need unless she's sexually active. You call that a bargain?

He said it was a mistake going about it by executive order, and parents had a opt out clause..It's not like he was injecting kids with the ebola virus, the vacine is 100% safe, and saved lives.

I disagree with the executive order, and the bill would have been better, if instead of having an opt out clause, you have an opt in choice, but he did what he felt was in the best interest of protecting life..

I don't think he has any interest of passing a bill like this on a federal level, so I don't think it's a big deal.

It doesn't matter. Idiot leftists like Candyass will diss Perry for this decision while praising Obama for keeping the children safe if he ever proposed the same thing.

A significant what?

No vaccine is 100% safe; espeically one claiming to cure the human papalonia virus.

He did it as a political favor to his former chief of staff; or do you happen to believe that the campaign contribution was just a coincidence as well.

It doesn't matter. Idiot leftists like Candyass will diss Perry for this decision while praising Obama for keeping the children safe if he ever proposed the same thing.

Which reminds me; you never answered the question about what you would have thought if a black persiden...errr Obama had proposed the same thing. Stop being a chickenshit coward and let your true colors show.

A significant what?

No vaccine is 100% safe; espeically one claiming to cure the human papalonia virus.

He did it as a political favor to his former chief of staff; or do you happen to believe that the campaign contribution was just a coincidence as well.

Please reference any health issues that arose from the vaccine.
The vaccine does not claim to cure the virus.
Please cite evidence this was a political favor to his former chief of staff, who didnt work for him anymore.

Which reminds me; you never answered the question about what you would have thought if a black persiden...errr Obama had proposed the same thing. Stop being a chickenshit coward and let your true colors show.

The Federal government has no authority for such a thing, is what I think.

Just another millstone around his neck.

The Federal government has no authority for such a thing, is what I think.

If Perry were as good at ducking questions as you are, he'd be leading in all of the polls instead of slipping in all of them.

Romney is electable!

More so than Perry, but this ***Independent*** won't be voting for him either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back