Romney harassed homosexual

Yeah.. there were NEVER fights, incidents of picking on or getting picked on, school yard hierarchy battles, making fun of or beating up the nerds fattys sensitive kids etc... :rolleyes:

Childhood is a rough time.. and people don't always remember every incident.. and people who were bullies or were bullied do not always end up the same way later in life...

At least the guy gave an apology even if he doesn't remember the incident... it's no big deal.. youth does stupid things.. not like this was an incident in his adult life...

Now... when did Obama apologize for associations and actions as an adult?? Because who the fuck cares what he did as a youth in normal childhood incidents

Holding someone down and cutting their hair is a normal childhood incident? Now I don't feel bad about being a teenager and holding down a 16 year old white girl and cutting her hair, against her will.

you know they will think you really did.

you being black and all

And the only other racist in the thread took the race-bait!

:clap2:

Yeah.. there were NEVER fights, incidents of picking on or getting picked on, school yard hierarchy battles, making fun of or beating up the nerds fattys sensitive kids etc... :rolleyes:

Childhood is a rough time.. and people don't always remember every incident.. and people who were bullies or were bullied do not always end up the same way later in life...

At least the guy gave an apology even if he doesn't remember the incident... it's no big deal.. youth does stupid things.. not like this was an incident in his adult life...

Now... when did Obama apologize for associations and actions as an adult?? Because who the fuck cares what he did as a youth in normal childhood incidents

Holding someone down and cutting their hair is a normal childhood incident? Now I don't feel bad about being a teenager and holding down a 16 year old white girl and cutting her hair, against her will.

Maybe not now.. but youth was a rough time... or used to be at that time and even when I was growing up in school in the 70's and 80's...

A hair cutting incident with taunting would be low in the scale compared to a lot of crap that went on

Yep...least of which was getting beat up at the bus stop for having 'long hair'...KIDS will be kids...as wrong as it was and still is.

When did Obama ever apologize for being a twenty-year member of Wright`s cult?

When did Obama ever apologize for being an admiring affiliate of terrorist Ayers?

When did Obama ever apologize those acts and affiliations when he was an ADULT?

Last edited:
Topical stuff. 50 year old incident.

But the Dims aren't feeling any pressure or anything!

:lol:

To me, it's not the incident. It's about how an adult deals with something stupid they did in the past. Romney is spineless, and refuses to accept personal responsibility. If he'd just have come out and said, "that was a real stupid thing I did, and am sorry for it." I actually would have given him kudos.
Even if he doesn't remember the incident?

Because, otherwise, he HAS apologized.

Maybe not now.. but youth was a rough time... or used to be at that time and even when I was growing up in school in the 70's and 80's...

A hair cutting incident with taunting would be low in the scale compared to a lot of crap that went on

That would have got you killed where I grew up.

robmoney started out adult life thinking it was fun and he had a right to assault people.

No one I have ever known did such a thing

yet all the rightiess seem to think is was normal.

who taught you it was normal?

you know they will think you really did.

you being black and all

And the only other racist in the thread took the race-bait!

:clap2:

No race bait, just facts. I hated white people back then, just as I do now and watching them suffer has always been a joy.

Why is the media suddenly interested in the youth of presidential candidates?

Where were the features on the people who knew Obama when .....

Hmmmm ....

Forum List

Back