Romney harassed homosexual

Really?? Seriously, THIS is what the left comes up with??? Bankrupt, shallow, unbelievably ignorant incidents from 1960 something?!?!?

Good thing that the left has such substantive issues to hand their hat on.

Why is the media suddenly interested in the youth of presidential candidates?

Where were the features on the people who knew Obama when .....

Hmmmm ....

Obama's black, Romney's a Mormon. That makes Obama a real American.

Nice smoke and mirrors....

NC rejects you asshole lovers, Obamination sucks up to you asshole lovers, then of course the media just so happens to have a story about Romney bothering a so-called asshole lover before most voters were even born.....oh the horror.:eusa_whistle:

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Really?? Seriously, THIS is what the left comes up with??? Bankrupt, shallow, unbelievably ignorant incidents from 1960 something?!?!?

yeah fuck charactor huh?

oh look at six year old ate a grasshopper 40 year ago

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

wtf, we're digging into Romney's childhood to look for stuff. Wow, I didn't realize it was that difficult for the Obama campaign and his obedient media to come up with mud to sling.

I wonder how much those supposed classmates were paid to to tell the story. I don't think their names were all mentioned.

I think this story is just bullshit. Funny how they manage to drag something like this up right after Obama finished his evolution. I think it's designed to take Obama's flipflopping out of the spotlight and shine it on Romney. This story doesn't pass the smell test.

Last edited:
Romney showing a bit of a wild side actually might help him with hispanic and black voters, especially since many of them oppose the gay movement in this country.

Obamination really fucked this up....

Yet the title: Romney harassed homosexual.

I dunno. This non-story along with the 31-year-old non-story of Mitt's expired boat registration is really important stuff IMO. Really important D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N!!!

Why is the media suddenly interested in the youth of presidential candidates?

Where were the features on the people who knew Obama when .....

Hmmmm ....

Obama's black, Romney's a Mormon. That makes Obama a real American.

who hates white people.

This country was founded on hate, it's the American way. I wish Obama hated whites even more. I applied to be a guard at the white conservative concentration camps glenn beck said Obama was setting up. I needed matching set of lampshades.

AND...

Let the slander begin.

What's the proper way to address a democrat? "Why you lying FUCK..."

LOL

You're such a pile of shit, TM, er RW, just like your disgusting party.

God.

So Romney went to high school and acted like a stupid high school kid? Say it isn't so!!

nothing_to_see_here.jpg
I never did such a thing in high school.

I guess character and bias are non issues with the right

Forum List

Back