Romney Considering Another Run

Awesome! We only had a deficit of half a trillion last year instead of three fifths of a trillion!

jerkoff2.gif

Oh, and it 's pretty laughable that this headline calls it thanks to Obamacare and then basically admits its simple wasteful medicare cuts. Nothing like some good ole fashion 'honest' corporate media.
That deficit would have grown under any Republican. Bush proved that from 2001-2009.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Obama has higher deficits than Bush, numb nuts.
View attachment 36025

It could have zero percent all of those years. Stop getting wood over fake accomplishments.

You're the one that claimed Obama has higher deficits than Bush. I merely showed you to be wrong. Don't worry my nuts are still as sensitive as they ever were even though during the last few years they are hanging a lot lower. No, I still won't show them to you, but thanks for being concerned about them.

Awesome! We only had a deficit of half a trillion last year instead of three fifths of a trillion!

jerkoff2.gif

Oh, and it 's pretty laughable that this headline calls it thanks to Obamacare and then basically admits its simple wasteful medicare cuts. Nothing like some good ole fashion 'honest' corporate media.
That deficit would have grown under any Republican. Bush proved that from 2001-2009.

False. Prove it.

You're useless.

Wow, I guess you have a hard time with 7th grade math like your god Obama.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2014
Why are you changing subjects? We are talking about the deficit, not the debt. Maybe you don't have a clue what the difference is.

Just how big of a dumbass are you, anyway? I have a feeling we will find out soon enough.

Romney has been emphatically insisting that he will not run again in 2016 - all summer, and all fall long.

So it's apparent that he's also a liar.

And the Republicans are planning on raising the deficit again this term. For example, they want to eliminate the medical device tax - that will raise the deficit.
Cutting medical device taxes are not the reason for the deficit.
Not even close to what I said.

You're not only an ignorant fool, you also can't fucking read.

You're bitching about some lame talking point and correlating it with the deficit. 'You can't fucking argue' if that 's all you got.

jerkoff2.gif

False. Prove it.

You're useless.

Why are you changing subjects? We are talking about the deficit, not the debt. Maybe you don't have a clue what the difference is.

Just how big of a dumbass are you, anyway? I have a feeling we will find out soon enough.

Obama didn't have a higher cumulative debt in less years by having smaller deficits, 'dumbass.' I think you've got the market cornered on being a 'big dumbass' at this point.

Frankly, Romney's results were amazing when you consider that about the only thing he could was lay down 800 vetoes upon his parana legislature's ass. Nice try to pretend that Romney was a failure, guy. The dude oozes success at everything he does.

Well, I think you're partially right. the guy does "Ooze". Kind of like a slug. But a slug doesn't try to convert people to a crazy religion.

And the Republicans are planning on raising the deficit again this term. For example, they want to eliminate the medical device tax - that will raise the deficit.

You're bitching about some lame talking point and correlating it with the deficit. 'You can't fucking argue' if that 's all you got.
Did I ever claim that medical device taxes are the reason for the current deficit?

No.

The only way you can even attempt to make a point is to lie.

False. Prove it.

You're useless.

Obama didn't have a higher cumulative debt in less years by having smaller deficits, 'dumbass.' I think you've got the market cornered on being a 'big dumbass' at this point.
Why are you changing the argument from the deficit to the debt? Don't know the difference?

Did I ever claim that medical device taxes are the reason for the current deficit?

No.

You're being pretty pedantic. You used to be more interesting. Or perhaps, I'm romancing the past.

I just watched Mitts speech from Friday. What a populist! I'm convinced! He's our man for the "post Obama era".

I was really upset when Reince Priebus wouldn't stand on stage an face the crowd for photos after the speech. That was so rude!

No.

You're being pretty pedantic. You used to be more interesting. Or perhaps, I'm romancing the past.
There's nothing pedantic about pointing out the difference between apples and egg rolls.

No.

There's nothing pedantic about pointing out the difference between apples and egg rolls.

Even your analogy is pedantic.... I give you credit though; I believe you tried just a little bit this time around.

No.

Even your analogy is pedantic.... I give you credit though; I believe you tried just a little bit this time around.
It's interesting that every time I have caught you in a lie in this thread you have deflected and changed the subject.

It's the Wingnut Way.

Forum List

Back