Romney Considering Another Run

Regardless of whether you're even right or wrong (and you certainly aren't right)
Yes Obamacare is cutting the deficit - The Washington Post

Awesome! We only had a deficit of half a trillion last year instead of three fifths of a trillion!

jerkoff2.gif

Oh, and it 's pretty laughable that this headline calls it thanks to Obamacare and then basically admits its simple wasteful medicare cuts. Nothing like some good ole fashion 'honest' corporate media.

Regardless of whether you're even right or wrong (and you certainly aren't right)

Awesome! We only had a deficit of half a trillion last year instead of three fifths of a trillion!

jerkoff2.gif

Oh, and it 's pretty laughable that this headline calls it thanks to Obamacare and then basically admits its simple wasteful medicare cuts. Nothing like some good ole fashion 'honest' corporate media.
That deficit would have grown under any Republican. Bush proved that from 2001-2009.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

jerkoff2.gif

That deficit would have grown under any Republican. Bush proved that from 2001-2009.

Obama has higher deficits than Bush, numb nuts.

jerkoff2.gif

Wow the far left will always rewrite history in order to fit their religious dogma..

So now that I refuted your point, you just want to give me more propaganda to refute? Typical joe blow. Anyhow, go ahead and post your Mass had the third lowest job growth rate link. Focus, guy.

I already posted this many times... Point is, Mr. Fix-It had a pathetic record. The few things he did accomplish are things that pissed off conservatives.

Romney rsquo s dubious explanation for slow Massachusetts job growth Fact Checker biography - The Washington Post

29th highest to 17th in unemployment. Clearly the Bay State wasn’t keeping pace with other parts of the country.

That compares to job growth of less than 1 percent for Massachusetts during the same period. Iowa, which ranked second on the list, increased employment by about 5 percent, while Oregon, ranked fifth, added 9 percent.

To be fair about manufacturing, traditional Rust Belt heavyweights Ohio and Michigan lost .3 percent and 4.9 percent, respectively.

We looked at tech-heavy states such as Virginia (7.7 percent growth), Maryland (5.2 percent) and California (5 percent), each of which has a similar concentration of tech jobs to Massachusetts. All showed vastly more employment than the Bay State during Romney’s term.

jerkoff2.gif

Only among the ever shrinking teabaggers.

jerkoff2.gif

It started big in 2008 and proceeded to go down every year from 2009 onwards.

No country in history has made a large deficit disappear in 1 year...you really don't serve any purpose putting impossible tasks up for Obama.

In fact the deficit reduction under Obama has been the fastest we've ever seen in the modern age.

jerkoff2.gif

deficitchart_v2_0.jpg

jerkoff2.gif

View attachment 36025

Well, now you did it. You confounded him with facts. Oy!

jerkoff2.gif

View attachment 36025

Well, now you did it. You confounded him with facts. Oy!

No. I wish I had, but we both know that if it isn't from fox, he will immediately call it a lie and disregard the chart.

jerkoff2.gif

And the Republicans are planning on raising the deficit again this term. For example, they want to eliminate the medical device tax - that will raise the deficit.

jerkoff2.gif

False. Prove it.

You're useless.

So now that I refuted your point, you just want to give me more propaganda to refute? Typical joe blow. Anyhow, go ahead and post your Mass had the third lowest job growth rate link. Focus, guy.

I already posted this many times... Point is, Mr. Fix-It had a pathetic record. The few things he did accomplish are things that pissed off conservatives.

Romney rsquo s dubious explanation for slow Massachusetts job growth Fact Checker biography - The Washington Post

29th highest to 17th in unemployment. Clearly the Bay State wasn’t keeping pace with other parts of the country.

That compares to job growth of less than 1 percent for Massachusetts during the same period. Iowa, which ranked second on the list, increased employment by about 5 percent, while Oregon, ranked fifth, added 9 percent.

To be fair about manufacturing, traditional Rust Belt heavyweights Ohio and Michigan lost .3 percent and 4.9 percent, respectively.

We looked at tech-heavy states such as Virginia (7.7 percent growth), Maryland (5.2 percent) and California (5 percent), each of which has a similar concentration of tech jobs to Massachusetts. All showed vastly more employment than the Bay State during Romney’s term.

From your little article:
Romney was correct that Massachusetts fared better than the nation as a whole during most of his term. BLS data shows that the state had a slightly lower unemployment rate during the first three years of his administration.

Frankly, Romney's results were amazing when you consider that about the only thing he could was lay down 800 vetoes upon his parana legislature's ass. Nice try to pretend that Romney was a failure, guy. The dude oozes success at everything he does.

jerkoff2.gif

It started big in 2008 and proceeded to go down every year from 2009 onwards.

No country in history has made a large deficit disappear in 1 year...you really don't serve any purpose putting impossible tasks up for Obama.

In fact the deficit reduction under Obama has been the fastest we've ever seen in the modern age.

That's laughable! Had out money at an insane clip to your cronies and then brag that you've only done half of that years on down the road! That's dumbtard logic for you!

jerkoff2.gif

View attachment 36025

It could have zero percent all of those years. Stop getting wood over fake accomplishments.

jerkoff2.gif

And the Republicans are planning on raising the deficit again this term. For example, they want to eliminate the medical device tax - that will raise the deficit.

This is what John Stewart would call living on bull shit mountain. Cutting medical device taxes are not the reason for the deficit. And why would you want to tax someone who has extreme medical needs and costs? That's some stone cold narcissism as Daryl from The Office would say.

jerkoff2.gif

View attachment 36025

It could have zero percent all of those years. Stop getting wood over fake accomplishments.
Lol. .. hast ja keine Ahnung. ....

jerkoff2.gif

False. Prove it.

You're useless.

Wow, I guess you have a hard time with 7th grade math like your god Obama.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2014

Forum List

Back