Roma Gypsy Slavery in Romania

Are ya gonna ask for reparations?

I dont represent the romani community, nor any political party nor recognised organisation who speaks for romani BUT If I did it would be ok and normal (you wouldnt need to be sarcastic). After the second world war Germany paid reperations to Jews still does somehow. That is normal thing.

I dont represent the romani community, nor any political party nor recognised organisation who speaks for romani BUT If I did it would be ok and normal (you wouldnt need to be sarcastic). After the second world war Germany paid reperations to Jews still does somehow. That is normal thing.

Wait...
So you do want reparations.
Sounds like a typical gypsy move.
You complain about being ridiculed as a gypsy and you just proved you deserve it.
How long have you lived on the government dole?
As far as I can tell you've already received your reparations.
Just like blacks have here in America.

Wait...
So you do want reparations.
Sounds like a typical gypsy move.
You complain about being ridiculed as a gypsy and you just proved you deserve it.
How long have you lived on the government dole?
As far as I can tell you've already received your reparations.
Just like blacks have here in America.
I think reperations are different than handouts though. In civil law if one individual slandered another for example, also needs to pay reperations or wronged or harmed him. That is different than handouts in my opinion. But thats a bit off of the topic i think, because it is not about the wrong doing or harm.

I think reperations are different than handouts though. In civil law if one individual slandered another for example, also needs to pay reperations or wronged or harmed him. That is different than handouts in my opinion. But thats a bit off of the topic i think, because it is not about the wrong doing or harm.

Who wronged you?

I think it is important to acknowledge that it happened and was wrong, and that it gets more known. Reperations etc. are not even in the focus yet. You try to distract from the real issue, you are provocative, offensive, racist.

Get to the point mort.
A lot of people have been wronged over the centuries.
What makes you think you deserve reparations for something that happened years before you were e born?

Get to the point mort.
A lot of people have been wronged over the centuries.
What makes you think you deserve reparations for something that happened years before you were e born?

Lets see if anyone else besides you wants to read it or see it, you are already a hateful lost cause, you are provocative, you say "alot of people have been wronged" you dont even say that was "horrible" or "bad". Not even that. So what to expect from you?

Lets see if anyone else besides you wants to read it or see it, you are already a hateful lost cause, you are provocative, you say "alot of people have been wronged" you dont even say that was "horrible" or "bad". Not even that. So what to expect from you?

Oh you're doing exactly what I expect you to do.
You want a free handout even though you have no right for one.
You're acting no different than the blacks in the US.

You're acting no different than the blacks in the US.
Who have no claims at all. Right...

maxresdefault.jpg

Who have no claims at all. Right...

maxresdefault.jpg
There were black and Indian slaveowners, should they be on the hook for these "reparations"?

Hell, my 1st ex was black, Spanish, and Indian mix.

Does she owe reparations? I think NOT.

I'm da cracka, and I don't owe nobody nothin'.

Damn sure not any reparations, unless they want it in hot high velocity copper full-metal jacketed lead.

That's all I'm paying for reparations. I'd advise my Indian and black brethren to take the same stance.

Suck on that, commie puke!

Last edited:

You can expect me to be honest.
No one owes you a damn thing. That you think you deserve reparations tells me you're a dishonest hack.
You sound like the blacks in the US that claim I owe them something.
No one in my family ever owned slaves so why do I owe blacks anything?
In fact there's no people alive that owe blacks a damn thing. They've never been slave owners and American blacks today have never been slaves.
How do you justify demanding anything from people who've never done a damn thing to you?

You can expect me to be honest.
No one owes you a damn thing. That you think you deserve reparations tells me you're a dishonest hack.
You sound like the blacks in the US that claim I owe them something.
No one in my family ever owned slaves so why do I owe blacks anything?
In fact there's no people alive that owe blacks a damn thing. They've never been slave owners and American blacks today have never been slaves.
How do you justify demanding anything from people who've never done a damn thing to you?
Aye, my family did not exactly own slaves, but there were like 1/2 dozen families tied to mine that were black,

and they all worked on my family's property in NC until 1858

And my ancestors figured out that "Hey, this is going to be a war zone".

So they did not sell the land for value, they gave all the workers a choice.

You can come with with us or stay here and work the land, and it's yours.

That was in North Carolina. All of of them came with my family to Florida.

Nowadays one of their offspring owns all but 80 acres of all the land we ever held in FL, and has expanded upon his holdings.

That's the reality of where I come from, and it's not a Communist place, and black Americans are not communist.

All the others kinda died out, sometimes it's like that. There was absolutely nothing nefarious about it, it's just how it went.

They just didn't have many children and died off over the years. There's a black guy owning over 200+ acres in Sumter county.

I don't know his name, but I know where his land is, and that was before my time.

He or his father earned every bit of the land he now owns.

Reparations my ass.

Last edited:
Because you prospered from the economic base built on unpaid slave labour, the same economic base slave and slave descendents were excluded from for centuries and decades.
Fuck off, retard. There was no uncompensated labor in my family, no. :nono:

A man works, he deserves to get paid. I don't care if it's in chickens.

Yeah, some people were dickheads, but the vast majority were not.

You can't keep people happy and working for you every day with a smile on their face by treating them wrong.

Get real.

If you think you can? Fuck You. It doesn't work like that.

Last edited:
Because you prospered from the economic base built on unpaid slave labour, the same economic base slave and slave descendents were excluded from for centuries and decades.
Gypsies did? Holy fuck, you're a retard.

I prefer FL black people over gypsies any day of the week, but you're an idiot.

FL black people are honest and straight up. FACT

Forum List

Back