Roma Gypsy Slavery in Romania

Are you saying America isnt the best country in the world and has been for some time?
Not according to the metrics I see. Oh, apart from gdp, offence spending and incarceration. What metrics do you use, or are those the categories you are referencing?

What a wonderful place..
What metrics would you like to use? Human freedom?
The countries that took the top 10 places, in order, were Switzerland, New Zealand, Estonia, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg. Selected jurisdictions rank as follows: Canada (13), Taiwan (14), Japan (16), Germany (18), United Kingdom (20), United States (23)

What metrics would you like to use? Human freedom?
The countries that took the top 10 places, in order, were Switzerland, New Zealand, Estonia, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg. Selected jurisdictions rank as follows: Canada (13), Taiwan (14), Japan (16), Germany (18), United Kingdom (20), United States (23)

And you believe these statistics?
So tell me,why aren't people risking their lives to get to these countries?

And you believe these statistics?
You are free to provide data.
So tell me,why aren't people risking their lives to get to these countries?
What a fucking dweeb. Is there any fuck dumber?

Two hours after midnight on June 14, an overloaded fishing trawler capsized in international waters near Greece. More than 500 are believed to have perished with the sinking ship,

Any marginal case for small reparation has been ruined by Mortuary revealing photos of himself . That has turned the public against the Roma .

Forum List

Back