role of China

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Could China give Russia economic lifeline? Or is it not worth risking their relationship with the west?

Could China give Russia economic lifeline? Or is it not worth risking their relationship with the west?

I would respectfully suggest that China already is and will do so more as Russia's needs increase. It doesn't seem likely at all that the US would react negatively toward China to further it's cause of the war with Russia.

Other countries will and are coming to the rescue of Russia and only US military force will stop them or China.

In a war situation, no favours are done for the other side. The sanctions against Russia are not peculiar to only this war, they are a consequence of all wars.

For instance, will US sanctions on Venezuela prevent their oil from being sold to the other side that opposes Russia?

As oil needs increase throughout the world, expect the possibility of a sunken ship blocing the Suez canal.

brics-leaders-scaled.jpg

Russia is China's only strategic ally.
Not quite so. India is neutral too so far and so are many other countries. In fact, it's not hard to add up the people represented by China/Russia's side that gets to over half the people on the earth!

Military strength? A debate doesn't interest me but I could be persuaded if propaganda replaces facts.

Not quite so. India is neutral too so far and so are many other countries. In fact, it's not hard to add up the people represented by China/Russia's side that gets to over half the people on the earth!

Military strength? A debate doesn't interest me but I could be persuaded if propaganda replaces facts.
No, India is not a strategic ally of China and will likely never be.

People need to read up on the history of BRICS and why that alliance was formed.

China knows well, it's not about Russia, it's about China itself.
Putin rejected the offer of the West to be neutral to China.
So, NATO is trying to eliminate firstly Russia, secondly China

Didn't I just say that India is a neutral?
Not when it comes to China. I observed that Russia is China's only strategic ally. India is not.

China and Russia have formed an axis in world affairs. The geostrategic implications of this could be far-reaching and potentially lead to an Apocalypse of biblical proportions - worst case scenario.

India would not be part of that axis.

The 'only ally' has more power as EU and half of the world together
He shouldn't say stupid things and then try to redeem himself by attempting to change the subject.

Don't spend any credibility you have by trying to fight a silly armchair war with the meatheads of the world.

Forum List

Back