Roger Stone: Resignation of Justice Kennedy imminent exclusive from the White house

:lol:

I wouldn't count your Roger Stone chickens before they hatch.
President Trump recently had dinner with Ted Cruz and his wife.
Two weeks ago President Trump had a one on one lunch with Ted which lasted 2 1/2 hours.

I'm not predicting Cruz will be President Trump's next SC nominee but the possibility does exist.
A prediction I will make with 100% certainty is if Cruz is nominated by President Trump Cruz is 100% guaranteed to get the votes to become the next SCJ.
Cruz is not personally liked by lots of REPs in Washington but everyone knows he is a strict Constitutionalist.
But Cruz is not on Trump list of conservative justices that he has sworn to pick from.

President Trump has been informed of Justice Anthony Kennedy’s impending resignation, meaning that the president will soon make his second pick for the Supreme Court, according to White House sources speaking with Trump insider Roger Stone.
Roger Stone: Resignation of Justice Kennedy Imminent – Exclusive From White House

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this should get real interesting, lets hope Obama is crapping his pants lol

Sources: Trump to soon make SC pick, Napolitano on secret list!

View attachment 124218
Whew.... I was worried for about 2 seconds until I saw this comes from Infowars and the poster is MindWars, who regularly falls for fake news.

President Trump has been informed of Justice Anthony Kennedy’s impending resignation, meaning that the president will soon make his second pick for the Supreme Court, according to White House sources speaking with Trump insider Roger Stone.
Roger Stone: Resignation of Justice Kennedy Imminent – Exclusive From White House

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this should get real interesting, lets hope Obama is crapping his pants lol

View attachment 124218
Whew.... I was worried for about 2 seconds until I saw this comes from Infowars and the poster is MindWars, who regularly falls for fake news.
CNN is reporting it as well snowflake.

:lol:

I wouldn't count your Roger Stone chickens before they hatch.
President Trump recently had dinner with Ted Cruz and his wife.
Two weeks ago President Trump had a one on one lunch with Ted which lasted 2 1/2 hours.

I'm not predicting Cruz will be President Trump's next SC nominee but the possibility does exist.
A prediction I will make with 100% certainty is if Cruz is nominated by President Trump Cruz is 100% guaranteed to get the votes to become the next SCJ.
Cruz is not personally liked by lots of REPs in Washington but everyone knows he is a strict Constitutionalist.
But Cruz is not on Trump list of conservative justices that he has sworn to pick from.
Trump did not "swear" to pick from the list.
The 'list' was compiled to give Trump a nominee.
His nominee was chosen and put on the bench. Now there is a new list that has been compelled to deal with Trump's second nominee.

View attachment 124218
LOL

No, CNN is reporting how you rightwingnuts are preparing for it. Had you read the CNN article, you would have known they reported there is no indication at this time that Kennedy is retiring.

(CNN) Justice Neil Gorsuch has been on the bench for less than a month and conservatives are already preparing for the next Supreme Court confirmation fight. The only hitch: there's no vacancy.

Conservatives prepare for Justice Anthony Kennedy's retirement - CNNPolitics.com

View attachment 124218
LOL

No, CNN is reporting how you rightwingnuts are preparing for it. Had you read the CNN article, you would have known they reported there is no indication at this time that Kennedy is retiring.

(CNN) Justice Neil Gorsuch has been on the bench for less than a month and conservatives are already preparing for the next Supreme Court confirmation fight. The only hitch: there's no vacancy.

Conservatives prepare for Justice Anthony Kennedy's retirement - CNNPolitics.com
I don't read fake news sites. :) Someone posted it at another forum using the CNN link and it was going from there....either way I hope to see Kennedy,Ginsburg and Breyer die in the next 3 years :)

View attachment 124218
LOL

I don't read fake news sites. :) Someone posted it at another forum using the CNN link and it was going from there....either way I hope to see Kennedy,Ginsburg and Breyer die in the next 3 years :)
LMAO

You don't read the sources you cite?? And the sources you cite are "fake news?"

No wonder everyone thinks you're an idiot. :mm:

View attachment 124218

Can you tell what idiots we have when on my POST The article INCLUDES the CNN post of it.
Gawd dam they prove what fkn rejects they are so much and right in front of people, and these idiots still do it over and over ..........

View attachment 124218
LOL

LMAO

Hey asshoel if you bothered to READ THE POST , THE SOURCE IS FROM CNN WHICH IS INCLUDED IN THE PPAST ASS WIPE MORON.

View attachment 124218
LOL

LMAO

I don't care what anyone thinks of me. :) If I did I would be a transsexual democrat with racially mixed kids! :D

LOL

LMAO

Hey asshoel if you bothered to READ THE POST , THE SOURCE IS FROM CNN WHICH IS INCLUDED IN THE PPAST ASS WIPE MORON.
LOL

CNN said there there was no indication that Kennedy is retiring. So whatever you get from that to think that he's retiring is more delusion from you. Looks like you're still hurting from that ass kicking you took after starting a thread about how a tornado threw a house 130 miles and Dorothy survived.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The Justice with alcohol dementia, Ginzburg, is going to go as well; her liver is going to fail soon, and maybe another Justice will, retire, making a possible four appointments for Trump.

It was indeed a great day for America when he beat the international crime syndicate's candidate last Nov.

Kennedy deserves our profound thanks and praise from all real Americans for waiting until Obama was out of office before retiring; it is a great blessing for our country.
It would not have mattered if Kennedy retired under president Obama, Republicans would have stolen that SC pick from Obama as well.....:rolleyes:

act like an ignorant idiot, pathologically lie, constantly demean the USA, meet with vicious murdering dictators while snubbing our allies and start world war three....add 10 trillion to the national debt in 4 years, hire 5 Goldman Sachs people to rewrite tax code benefiting them the most.....play golf 8 times more than Obama at his winter vacation home, etc etc etc

But golly gee....you get the Supreme Court justice pick....and that makes it ALL ok.....:: :eek:

LOL

LMAO

I don't care what anyone thinks of me. :) If I did I would be a transsexual democrat with racially mixed kids! :D
Well you wouldn't be a Democrat.

View attachment 124218
Can we get Ted Cruz on the High Court?
Busting the Bucking Bronco

He's got to be rewarded for coming to his senses. I had expected him to act exactly like John McCain't has done since the Inauguration.

Forum List

Back