Bill Clinton's last days

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Could be he still looks like an AIDS victim. The one in the picture was from April 6, 2017. His last tweet was on April 26, about the Clinton Center being bugged.

As this article states though could be a rumor at this point we'll have to wait and see. Bill Clinton Health Crisis – Family Gathering In Little Rock

This article says from an insider at the WH why Trump is not going to press for prosecuting the Clinton's. If what it says is what Trump stated I'd agree, the Clinton's won't get a free pass as justice will always prevail whether in this life or the next.
Insider: Trump Was Told Clintons Are Dying

b.clinto.sn.bush.jpg
Bill Clinton (@billclinton) | Twitter

Could be he still looks like an AIDS victim. The one in the picture was from April 6, 2017. His last tweet was on April 26, about the Clinton Center being bugged.

As this article states though could be a rumor at this point we'll have to wait and see. Bill Clinton Health Crisis – Family Gathering In Little Rock

This article says from an insider at the WH why Trump is not going to press for prosecuting the Clinton's. If what it says is what Trump stated I'd agree, the Clinton's won't get a free pass as justice will always prevail whether in this life or the next.

View attachment 124211Bill Clinton (@billclinton) | Twitter
Clinton don't look near as dead as GHWB.

he seems a little emaciated-------Hellcat has not been cooking lately

He needs more time on the golf course..

looks to me like he needs lunch

looks to me like he needs lunch
There's always peanut butter..That goes well with dentures...

Perhaps Monica Lewinsky could breathe some life into him?

attributed to the difference in their ages, no doubt

He's not nearly as old, either.

Forum List

Back