Roe v Wade is not going anywhere, you pompous wingnuts.

In your opinion- is abortion murder?

In my opinion, abortion is always the taking of a human life. The laws of the land determine if the taking of that life is murder or not.

Okay, you want to know if I think abortion should be considered murder.
I definitely do for late term, partial birth abortion.

For earlier term abortions, I admit that I am currently struggling with that.

I would like to discuss this seriously without any sniping.

I get what you are saying in the first part- you think that abortion is the taking of human life- but according to current law that it is not considered murder.

You personally consider late term abortion to be murder- but earlier term you are struggling with.

What is it you are struggling with?

I think it is because trying to make the issue black and white- when there is a lot of grey is difficult.
If, according to most liberals, the child can live outside the womb it is alive. that means 20 weeks. Yet you monsters support abortion right up to Birth.

Trump appointed Kavanaugh for his pro business leanings, and to pull his fat out of the fire when the hammer comes down.

Nobody's touching abortion. Deal with it, and donate to Planned Parenthood. It's a proven fact they reduce the number of abortions through education and birth control.

The above comments are factual, and are not subject to debate.

LOL- 'are not subject to debate'

While I agree with the part about Planned Parenthood certainly how Kavanaugh will vote on any issue regarding abortion is up for debate.

Personally I am fairly certain that at some point someone not technically part of the Trump administration asked Kavanaugh for his inclination towards Roe v. Wade and made certain it was against as part of the vetting process. All with plausible deniability.

Certainly there will be ongoing attempts to overturn Roe in the near future- the question will be whether there will just be a weakening of Roe's protections- or a complete overturn.

How many times since Roe v Wade has it been back to the courts? Roe v Wade is a dead issue and used by nuts to invoke fear. Been that way for decades.

How many times? God- dozens of times as states have tried to get around Roe v. Wade.
The plan to overturn Roe v. Wade is already in motion - CNNPolitics
Over the past year, state legislatures in Iowa, Louisiana and Mississippi have advanced strict limits on abortion that some lawmakers believe could trigger a successful challenge to the landmark 1973 Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion nationwide.
Return abortion to the states, and American womanhood will vote the GOP out of existence.
More women then men oppose abortion numb nuts.

Trump appointed Kavanaugh for his pro business leanings, and to pull his fat out of the fire when the hammer comes down.

Nobody's touching abortion. Deal with it, and donate to Planned Parenthood. It's a proven fact they reduce the number of abortions through education and birth control.

A person who actually reads would know that this "judge" is averse to abortion rights and even tried to force a girl who was raped to have the child to have a baby

try again,

and that isn't the only thing wrong with this appointment anyway....

funny how President Obama, elected twice with 52% of the vote, was denied his appointment, but this corrupt, Russian tool should get an appointment which is going to determine how his case is handled. Your OPINION is not factual. And I have no interest in debating your lies.

Now who is the arrogant little twat?

Get over yourself.

While I agree with the part about Planned Parenthood certainly how Kavanaugh will vote on any issue regarding abortion is up for debate.

Personally I am fairly certain that at some point someone not technically part of the Trump administration asked Kavanaugh for his inclination towards Roe v. Wade and made certain it was against as part of the vetting process. All with plausible deniability.

Certainly there will be ongoing attempts to overturn Roe in the near future- the question will be whether there will just be a weakening of Roe's protections- or a complete overturn.

How many times since Roe v Wade has it been back to the courts? Roe v Wade is a dead issue and used by nuts to invoke fear. Been that way for decades.

How many times? God- dozens of times as states have tried to get around Roe v. Wade.
Over the past year, state legislatures in Iowa, Louisiana and Mississippi have advanced strict limits on abortion that some lawmakers believe could trigger a successful challenge to the landmark 1973 Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion nationwide.
Return abortion to the states, and American womanhood will vote the GOP out of existence.

80% of anti-choice activists are men.

Stop lying.... just once

I don't think so Jake.

While I hope that American women will understand the threat to their freedoms and vote accordingly- I don't expect it to result in the Republicans losing every Red State- my hope is that it will result in them losing a few Red States.

Talk about pompous!

You have OPINIONS, nothing more. Beyond that, nobody gives a damn about them.

There may be some limits to abortion in the future. Generally, I agree with the author of this thread: Roe v. Wade is not going anywhere. It is a woman's right to decide. No matter how many men quote scripture and pray for the rightwing supreme court justice. It is always up to the woman and the women to decide this issue.

Stop lying.... just once
Wrong the latest poll had more women then men opposed. It was in the news about 2 weeks ago.

Dummycraps are using the issue to fundraise......nothing more.

Well look....the wingnuts might not be looking so nutty when the court goes 7-2. At worst by 2020 its gonna be 6-3 but 7-2 a good bet and well....ya know, might be a big old bumpy cucumber coming.:113::113:. So this idea there is "no way" is st00pid.:backpedal:

In your opinion- is abortion murder?

In my opinion, abortion is always the taking of a human life. The laws of the land determine if the taking of that life is murder or not.

Okay, you want to know if I think abortion should be considered murder.
I definitely do for late term, partial birth abortion.

For earlier term abortions, I admit that I am currently struggling with that.

I would like to discuss this seriously without any sniping.

I get what you are saying in the first part- you think that abortion is the taking of human life- but according to current law that it is not considered murder.

You personally consider late term abortion to be murder- but earlier term you are struggling with.

What is it you are struggling with?

I think it is because trying to make the issue black and white- when there is a lot of grey is difficult.
If, according to most liberals, the child can live outside the womb it is alive. that means 20 weeks. Yet you monsters support abortion right up to Birth.

I am not sure if liberals or conservatives have a different understanding of when a fetus is viable- and the youngest age a child can survive outside the womb.

Personally I think that if there is viability, and the woman does not want to carry the child, then a c-section birth would be appropriate.

Roe v. Wade is not going anywhere. It is a woman's right to decide.
LAW doesn't work that way. RvW was built as a house of cards. This IS a states issue and MAY very well fall because it was built on a flimsey foundation.

Last edited:

Funny- since the Contards have been using the abortion issue to fund raise for decades now.

fewer left wing knuttjobs is better for society

Stop lying.... just once
Wrong the latest poll had more women then men opposed. It was in the news about 2 weeks ago.
That's a lie. American women overwhelmingly support a woman's right to choose.

Case law over the last 45 years has built a firm foundation that will not be overthrown.

Anyone who tells you differently is simply wrong.

Funny- since the Contards have been using the abortion issue to fund raise for decades now.
No.......They're using gun-grabbing, and the war on Christianity.

Abortion is pretty much a lost cause since the 70s.
I remember them fighting over it in 73'.

The left wingnuts are the ones screaming the sky is falling and claiming Roe v Wade is going to be overturned.

As for PP, it will be a cold day in hell before I ever donate to them.

Law does work that way. Only patriarchal fools think a society's voice only belongs to the men. The voice for the women in the United States is building to a roar and all you men can be assured that the majority of American women support some form of abortion rights. Plain and simple. No male swagger, no fantasy that "law" just belongs to one group, no fake "polls' can change the rising voice right now of women.

Any of you empty headed morons understand that reversing R v W won’t make abortions illegal?

Here’s some free education for you:

Reversing R v W will allow the voters of each state to decide for themselves if abortion will be legal or not, or what restrictions will be placed in them.

That is as it should be and is following the constitution.

Stop lying.... just once
:link:

Forum List

Back