Meet the women working to overturn Roe v. Wade and restrict abortions across America

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
As I've said many times on these boards, more women than men are pro-life.

If you were to read most of the headlines after the leak of a draft Supreme Court opinion, written by Justice Samuel Alito, that would reverse the 49-year-old Roe v. Wade decision, you’d think that abortion policy is a binary choice between men who want to see abortion restricted and women who favor its access.

As I've said many times on these boards, more women than men are pro-life.

That's how the left has to frame it, because in their intersectionality driven dogma, people are not people, but whatever group they belong to, and a united group orthodoxy is required.

So blacks that are not SJW leftists are Uncle Toms.
Women who are not SJW nuts are either stepford wives or not really women.

What is the disparaging term for gays that aren't hard SJW idiots?

Is there a rule that to be pro-abortion you must be ugly and fat?....
it sure seems that that is the case....

• Banned
That's how the left has to frame it, because in their intersectionality driven dogma, people are not people, but whatever group they belong to, and a united group orthodoxy is required.

So blacks that are not SJW leftists are Uncle Toms.
Women who are not SJW nuts are either stepford wives or not really women.

What is the disparaging term for gays that aren't hard SJW idiots?

They want you to believe that only white men are against abortion. It's fashionable and okay of course to openly hate white men, so it's no surprise we are the target here as well.

They want you to believe that only white men are against abortion. It's fashionable and okay of course to openly hate white men, so it's no surprise we are the target here as well.

you forgot it's actually straight, cis-gendered white men they blame for everything.

Plus the occasional "white hispanic"

I've always taken that view if you look at the pro-life marches.

Men virtue signal a lot about it but they really don't want to change anything as it's really in a producing man's best interest not to.....They are not really interested in protecting yet another cradle to grave welfare recipient.

If they wanted to step-up against the "holocaust" that they go on endlessly about there would not be a abortion clinic standing and the abortionist "murderers" strung-up on the nearest lamp post.

Step-up or STFU.

• Banned
Look at the two leftist remarks above.

"Stockholm Syndrone" and
"Religion warps the mind".

In other words to these two, women who believe that innocent life should be protected, are mentally ill.

Unfuckingbelievable!

Look at the two leftist remarks above.

"Stockholm Syndrone" and
"Religion warps the mind".

In other words to these two, women who believe that innocent life should be protected, are mentally ill.

Unfuckingbelievable!
Not mentally ill. Just misguided by iron aged mythology. You can unclutch the pearls now, Meemaw.

Take the religious dumbfuckery out of the equation, and we aren't even having this discussion. There would be no political traction for this archaic horseshit.

Not mentally ill. Just misguided by iron aged mythology. You can unclutch the pearls now, Meemaw.

Take the religious dumbfuckery out of the equation, and we aren't even having this discussion. There would be no political traction for this archaic horseshit.

So any woman that is pro-life is "misguided". How nice of you to decide that for them.

Only Liberated Woman is someone that agree with me 110% of the time and if not then they are brainwashed by their pearl clutching and religion…

( Seem to be how the left feel about anyone that disagree with them )

Only Liberated Woman is someone that agree with me 110% of the time and if not then they are brainwashed by their pearl clutching and religion…

( Seem to be how the left feel about anyone that disagree with them )
Another whiny non sequitur. Chin up, crybaby.

Any woman that is anti choice is misguided. And that mainly because of religion.

I can't dumb this down any further.
Wow, your arrogance is duly noted, how dare they have a different viewpoint than you!
And by the way, those women will no doubt believe you are the one who is "misguided".

Forum List

Back