Leftist cyberbully woman who thanked Eric Trump for cancer charity donation

Okay, I've read it. While Eric Trump may think he's doing good, and I bet he has the best intentions in the world, but..

All St. Jude's does is take in money, and then use poor, cancer-stricken kids for lab rats.

It's disgusting, fuck them.

Not only do they take donations, they get money from the government, too.

Yeah, they give parents false hope, then irradiate their little child to death. Fuck St. Jude's.

Parents are better off keeping their kids at home and loving them until they die.

At least they won't be lab rats for whatever St. Jude's is doing.

The RIGHTIST bully here calling a LEFTIST
A female radio host was attacked on social media after telling President Trump’s son Eric, “Thank you,” for his commitment to the St. Jude charity.

Leftists Cyberbully Woman Who Thanked Eric Trump for Cancer Charity Donation

Oh the left just keeps out doing themselves don't they? Why everyday their scum virus explodes spreading more and more bs further down the idiot tube.

So we have a RIGHTIST cyberbully trashing a LEFTIST cyberbully. Gotta love that belligerent hypocrisy thing.
A female radio host was attacked on social media after telling President Trump’s son Eric, “Thank you,” for his commitment to the St. Jude charity.

Leftists Cyberbully Woman Who Thanked Eric Trump for Cancer Charity Donation

Oh the left just keeps out doing themselves don't they? Why everyday their scum virus explodes spreading more and more bs further down the idiot tube.

So let me get this straight. We have a 'RIGHTIST' cyberbully trashing a 'LEFIST' cyberbully using INFOWARS as it's source for mockery? This folks would be a textbook example of belligerent HYPOCRISY.

Last edited:
Okay, I've read it. While Eric Trump may think he's doing good, and I bet he has the best intentions in the world, but..

All St. Jude's does is take in money, and then use poor, cancer-stricken kids for lab rats.

Yeah, they give parents false hope, then irradiate their little child to death. Fuck St. Jude's.

Parents are better off keeping their kids at home and loving them until they die.

Well now, isn't the ABOVE the EPITOME of cynicism, or is it simply another winger CONSPIRACY theory. St. Judes for 50 years has been using children for lab rats.

Sad. Very sad.

Well now, isn't the ABOVE the EPITOME of cynicism, or is it simply another winger CONSPIRACY theory. St. Judes for 50 years has been using children for lab rats.

Sad. Very sad.

Translation: :lalala:

I also read the article and noted that it was basically about #walkaway. I have always thought St. Jude was a good organization, I wasn't aware they were hurting children. Do you have a link? THX

I also read the article and noted that it was basically about #walkaway. I have always thought St. Jude was a good organization, I wasn't aware they were hurting children. Do you have a link? THX

FYI: Reality is not always links on the internet, sorry. Links on the internet are links on the internet. Reality is not always thus.

If I heard correctly, #walkaway is another RUSSIAN TROLL FARM manufactured entity.

If I heard correctly, #walkaway is another RUSSIAN TROLL FARM manufactured entity.

That's the spin the left has put on it. #walkaway was started by Brandon Straka a gay now former Democrat.

FYI: Reality is not always links on the internet, sorry. Links on the internet are links on the internet. Reality is not always thus.

Where did you get the info on St. Jude's then? Just wondering.

From your mouth to CNNs ears. If democrats can be led into an all out attack on St. Judes Children's Cancer Center it would be more than we could ask for.

That's the spin the left has put on it. #walkaway was started by Brandon Straka a gay now former Democrat.
He's now a Russian!!!

From your mouth to CNNs ears. If democrats can be led into an all out attack on St. Judes Children's Cancer Center it would be more than we could ask for.

Err K :aargh:

Being medically provable psychopaths, of course these liberals are going to have zero qualms about maliciously attacking small children and cancer victims just to frantically try and make Trump look bad. I could make several long-winded, multi-paragraph posts detailing all the many ways in which liberals have deliberately assaulted, preyed-upon and traumatized little kids to stir up hatred for President Trump, but I won't because everyone has seen it. Which is why I always call liberals the kind of slime mold who live underneath rocks with the worms and that's an insult to worms. There is no evil act of malice a liberal humanoid won't do over their Trump butthurt. Like I said, PURE psychopaths.

Forum List

Back