Roe v Wade is not going anywhere, you pompous wingnuts.

Trump appointed Kavanaugh for his pro business leanings, and to pull his fat out of the fire when the hammer comes down.

Nobody's touching abortion. Deal with it, and donate to Planned Parenthood. It's a proven fact they reduce the number of abortions through education and birth control.

The above comments are factual, and are not subject to debate.
Where in the constitution is it written that abortion is a protected right?

You people need to read the constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Roe V. Wade was settled under the fourth amendment. If you read that amendment it clearly says we have the right to privacy in our body. There are no exceptions. They don't exclude women from that right.

We also have very strict and clear medical rights laws. There are no exceptions. The law doesn't exclude women from those rights.

The fourth amendment guarantees that everyone here in America has a right to privacy in their bodies. The government can't tell someone what they can or can't do with their own body. The government has no right to invade the privacy we have with our bodies. Our medical privacy laws plainly says that the only people who have a right to see our medical records are the doctors and patients. The patient has to sign specific papers allowing anyone to see those records.

So a woman has the right under the fourth amendment to have privacy with her body. The fourth amendment says that the government can't invade her privacy with her body. Our medical privacy laws says the government and anyone else can't invade her medical records and what medical services she can have.

It's all there in the formal historic documents of the supreme court. It was ruled 7-2. It's on line. Stop being so lazy and go read it for yourself. That is IF you want truth.
The 14th amendment created to ensure that former slaves rights were protected, anything other than that is legislating from the bench.
Again where in the constitution is the protection given to have an abortion?

What does the 14th amendment have to do with any of this.

As I said, it was ruled under the FOURTH amendment.

You need to learn how to read and comprehend English.

I told you where that right is. So did 7 supreme court judges. Right there in the fourth amendment. We have the right to have privacy with our bodies.

You don't have to like it. You don't have to agree with it. You do have to accept it. It's the law of the United States of America.

Deal with it.
the right to privacy ended with obamacare if that is how you are going to twist it.

Just saying that very lame excuse doesn't make what you said true.

In fact it's a lie.

In fact, take that lie of yours to our court system. See how far you get with it.

Of course our privacy rights are still in tact.

I ripped your very lame statements to shreds so now you want to make more claims that aren't true.

How have you lost your privacy rights? Who made you sign a paper against your will to allow people to see your medical records? Who told you that you can't have a medical procedure that you need and would die without having?

You're full of very lame BS lies and excuse. You might want to try some that aren't so old and tired that it's older than dirt.

Sen. Rand Paul the Kentucky libertarian may be hostile to a Kavanaugh nomination. He faces enormous pressure to vote yes.

There have been many times that paul said he would vote against something republicans want only to flip flop a few days later.

I believe he does that to get things he wants. He purposely says no when he really means yes to get things that he wants. I don't know what those things are but I've seen him do this a lot of times since he got to the senate.

Sen. Rand Paul the Kentucky libertarian may be hostile to a Kavanaugh nomination. He faces enormous pressure to vote yes.
There have been many times that paul said he would vote against something republicans want only to flip flop a few days later.

I believe he does that to get things he wants. He purposely says no when he really means yes to get things that he wants. I don't know what those things are but I've seen him do this a lot of times since he got to the senate.
Paul will trade off his principles for goodies.

Where in the constitution is it written that abortion is a protected right?

Roe V. Wade was settled under the fourth amendment. If you read that amendment it clearly says we have the right to privacy in our body. There are no exceptions. They don't exclude women from that right.

We also have very strict and clear medical rights laws. There are no exceptions. The law doesn't exclude women from those rights.

The fourth amendment guarantees that everyone here in America has a right to privacy in their bodies. The government can't tell someone what they can or can't do with their own body. The government has no right to invade the privacy we have with our bodies. Our medical privacy laws plainly says that the only people who have a right to see our medical records are the doctors and patients. The patient has to sign specific papers allowing anyone to see those records.

So a woman has the right under the fourth amendment to have privacy with her body. The fourth amendment says that the government can't invade her privacy with her body. Our medical privacy laws says the government and anyone else can't invade her medical records and what medical services she can have.

It's all there in the formal historic documents of the supreme court. It was ruled 7-2. It's on line. Stop being so lazy and go read it for yourself. That is IF you want truth.
The 14th amendment created to ensure that former slaves rights were protected, anything other than that is legislating from the bench.

I told you where that right is. So did 7 supreme court judges. Right there in the fourth amendment. We have the right to have privacy with our bodies.

You don't have to like it. You don't have to agree with it. You do have to accept it. It's the law of the United States of America.

Deal with it.
the right to privacy ended with obamacare if that is how you are going to twist it.

In fact it's a lie.

In fact, take that lie of yours to our court system. See how far you get with it.

I ripped your very lame statements to shreds so now you want to make more claims that aren't true.

How have you lost your privacy rights? Who made you sign a paper against your will to allow people to see your medical records? Who told you that you can't have a medical procedure that you need and would die without having?

You're full of very lame BS lies and excuse. You might want to try some that aren't so old and tired that it's older than dirt.
You have no right to privacy when it comes to your healthcare because of obamacare

Deal with it.

In fact it's a lie.

You have no right to privacy when it comes to your healthcare because of obamacare

That's a lie.

We have very specific laws for medical privacy.

The only people who can see your records without your permission is the doctor who created them or if court ordered by a judge.

When you first become a patient doctors have you fill out all kinds of forms. One of them is the medical privacy law. Another one is for the insurance company. You give the right for the insurance company to pay the doctor directly instead of you paying the doctor then the insurance company paying you.

No one is going through anyone's medical records illegally.

Besides what does that have to do with the settlement of Roe V. Wade? We do have the right to an abortion according to our constitution.

Where in the constitution does it say that a woman has no right to an abortion or no right to privacy in her body and medical records?

The constitution says that we have the right to privacy in our papers too.

So that's just another flimsy excuse. Just stop. You know you don't have any logical or honest way to dispute this. So just stop.

Dgt-pCVUwAAuZGT.jpg

Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.

Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.

The plan is working perfectly.

Well apparently your plan is.

My plan is that African American women should be able to control their own bodies- as should all women- and that plan is working- for now.
It's a genocide you can live with.

What genocide?

African Americans continue to have more children per capita than White Americans.

Total fertility rate by ethnicity U.S. 2016 | Statistic

Your genocide plan continues to fail.
Blacks account for 13% of the population and 37% of the abortions.

That plan. :)

Forum List

Back