Roe v Wade is gone. Who's to blame?

The trend toward authoritarianism is more pervasive than just in reproductive rights, and that certainly is a strong incentive to vote.
True.

The authoritarian right clearly won’t stop with Roe; indeed, the rights of all Americans are now in jeopardy, as this disastrous, wrongheaded decision will adversely affect far more than the privacy rights of women.

True.

The authoritarian right clearly won’t stop with Roe; indeed, the rights of all Americans are now in jeopardy, as this disastrous, wrongheaded decision will adversely affect far more than the privacy rights of women.

We're coming for you Jones!!!! Run!!!!

Short answer: those who foolishly voted for Trump in 2016.

Ultimately, the American people are to blame – the consequence of their ignorance, stupidity, and blind partisanism.

The people are solely responsible for the good – or bad – government they get; and the government they got today is the very worst.
REPUBLICAN American people lol....totally misinformed and don't care

Dear Liberals - I vote left wing most of the time, but I would advise you folks not to blame Republicans for this latest Supreme Court decision. A major portion of the blame for this rests squarely on the tens of millions of liberal or left leaning people who never (or rarely) bother to vote. If even 1/2 of these folks had gotten off their rumps and cast a ballot these last dozen years, this mess could have all been avoided. Hopefully this sends a strong message to them. Your rights are not automatic, support them or lose them! :bye1:

The only ones to blame are the liberal/progressives who started this atrocity on human life. This is a time for celebration. Women will have to start taking responsibility for their own bodies.
If it's their bodies they darn sure need to make better decisions with their bodies.

What I'm not quite sure I understand is the shock. We saw this coming when the orange demigod had all those picks. Elections have consequences.

We're about to find out how close we can come to a White Nationalist Theocracy. Or anarchy. It appears these people are fine with either one.
This is the problem with Progs and their agendas. You typed like it is the end of the world. Progs have done this for so long to win that we are disintegrating as a nation. Tyranny expands to keep people in line when they were taught that by their freedoms and parents before they broke it down. There is no White nationalist theocracy. There is a culture where all join in on. And Progs have enriched themselves immensely to keep that from happening.

What I'm not quite sure I understand is the shock. We saw this coming when the orange demigod had all those picks. Elections have consequences.

We're about to find out how close we can come to a White Nationalist Theocracy. Or anarchy. It appears these people are fine with either one.
I just want to understand if this was so fking important, why demofks didn’t pass in congress 30 years ago when they dominated congress and president? Truly shows how fking stupid demofks really are. Psst, I’ve always known for your information

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz attacks on abortion providers up 128% this year. You people are emotionally brainwashed with BS. The liars make money. Dupe.
How’s that an argument to my post?

I just want to understand if this was so fking important, why demofks didn’t pass in congress 30 years ago when they dominated congress and president? Truly shows how fking stupid demofks really are. Psst, I’ve always known for your information
You liars cheaters and dupes are amazing....are we a banana republic yet? That's what 40 years of giveaway to the rich gets you, dupe...

You liars cheaters and dupes are amazing....are we a banana republic yet? That's what 40 years of giveaway to the rich gets you, dupe...
You didn’t watch that Jan 6 kangaroo trial? Come on man

Blame? RvW was unconstitutional. If yall lefties are suddenly interested in voter turnout you will get your chance when abortion becomes a state issue and voters get to decide. That's the dirty little secret in RVW. The Court placed the issue in the hands of voters and democrats instinctively do not trust democracy.

True.

You lefties need to nominate Trump for the DNC 2024 election season. He UNCONSTITUTIONALLY signed the appropriations bill that funded planned parenthood.

Forum List

Back