Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

The Federal Government would be sued by every hillbilly Christian run state in the country. And with the six Catholics on the USSC they could find a reason to throw the law out.

My point is there was no reason for the DEM Congresses to do anything after RvW was in place.

DOBBS gave Mississippi the fifteen weeks they asked for. But 92% of fetuses are aborted by fifteen weeks so there are not baby fetuses being saved. So Mississippi passes laws banning abortions at six weeks because most women do not know they are pregnant that early.

Saving Baby fetus is a cult and the only way to shut them up and go away is to do what Ohio is doing. They will shut up a lot of hillbilly Christians in November. You refuse to acknowledge that - It will be a bi-partisan amendment to the Ohio Constitution that fetuses in Ohio are not persons and never will be.

You are wrong but you can’t stop stupid people from being stupid and you for some reason don’t want a solution from Congress. You just make excuses. Take care.

Blue dogs always held everything back

But even if they have the numbers in Congress, why would they waste political capital passing a law when the supreme court settled it is it was the bi-partisan law of the land for 50 years?
Lol! Blue dogs! Lol! That is some funny shit, thanks for the laugh fooledbydemocrats

lvvnnn.23.08.17
Conservatives wanted to take abortion away from the Feds and send it back to the States where it can be voted on.
The Feds do not get abortions. Nor do they perform any abortions. Women who live in states get early abortions. Why not say what you really want.

You want to take the right to end gestating a fetus early in pregnancy away from women.

You must know it has nothing to do with a state having the right to regulate “when” a licensed medical professional can perform a medical procedure from being performed?

lvvnnn.22.05.06
An abortion is killing a developing human life.
Eighty percent of Americans understand and accept the way you say it in your post #48

Early elective abortion kills a potential human being is another way to say the same thing.

The decision by a woman to end the gestation of a fetus in the sixth to sixteenth week of pregnancy is also synonymous with saying “An abortion is killing a developing human life.” .

lvvnnn.23.08.17
Another word-change by the baby killers.
So why do you slander eighty percent of Americans by calling us baby killers?

lvvnnn.23.08.17
Finally, I'm not against a woman choosing to abort,
If I follow your logic that makes you a baby killer. So why don’t you follow your conscience and just agree that terminating a pregnancy has zero to do with killing a bsby.

Babies are born.

Expecting mothers universally say it correctly when they choose to take a risk to become a parent; I am going to “have” a baby.

nmdc.23.09.18
Sorry, just telling my truth
Why does your truth matter to Americans who want no part if it because they have what our founding fathers have on matters of the highest truth of Nature’s God? Rational Theism.

nf.23.09.18 #11,083

Sean Hannity Calls Ohio Abortion Rights Blowout 'Pretty Sobering'​

Mike Huckabee said Republicans did "a pitiful job” explaining their position. But it seems they've done a great job. It's just that their position is horrific. By Caitlin Cruz Comments (81) pblshd jzbl.23.07.11​

vvttv.23.08.21
Essentially, the wording is such that doctors and the patients will now decide which abortion is ethical, at least with Roe it was illegal to kill viable infants, but with the new amendment the doctor will determine what is best for the "health" of the mother.
That is exactly how it should be. Get the fucking government out of the business of forcing full term gestation on every person born with the eggs in their body.

You should try reality based rational assessments of living in the greatest and most bountiful nation there ever was. And thank the rational theists of the founding generation for every freedom and opportunity we have living in a multicultural America. •••• We need more Adams Jefferson Madison rational theism in this country to make America greater above and beyond what she already is. nf.23.09.14 #10,962

nf.23.09.18
#11,084

Last edited:
ppgrg.23.09.17
#11,081
You are wrong but you can’t stop stupid people from being stupid and you for some reason don’t want a solution from Congress.
Before you run away again Ohh Churchless Saint Papageorgio, do you have any arguments against what Rational Man TomPaine had to say far better than me?

Tvmpn.23.09.17
Wait a second …

If the Supreme Court’s 1973 bipartisan 7-2 Roe vs. Wade decision somehow “usurped legislative authority” … then you are granting that there is legislative authority to ban abortion under the Constitution in the first place. That was the issue the Court ruled on, saying that the Constitution didn’t authorize any “state power” to take away that natural private right of the people, but rather protected it.

Perhaps you insist that this legislative authority cannot belong to the federal government but must belong to the states? But of course we know many Republicans now are pushing for a national law, as I predicted they would long ago.

For years Republican anti-abortion activists liked to say that if Liberals favored women’s right to decide for themselves to end an unwanted pregnancy, the proper place to do that was in Congress, to pass a federal law to make abortion legal — knowing the women’s “Right to Choose” movement didn’t have the votes at that time in the still traditional and very male-dominated Congress to accomplish this.

Your problem is you don’t recognize that some rights and powers are reserved for and to the people. That is what the 10th Amendment says. Americans are so hung up with seeing everything as a state or federal power that we sometimes forget that our constitution recognizes natural rights that belong to the people which no sovereign state power should monkey with. That’s one of the reasons Madison at first gave for opposing the Bill of Rights — he thought the listing of protected rights would imply that others not enumerated did not exist. That is exactly why the Founders eventually passed the Tenth Amendment.

The Roe vs. Wade decision was really recognizing a natural right, a power, and a responsibility of women … centered uniquely in their own personal bodies. This issue was in fact a most intimate privacy right of women, key to their personal freedom. The SC ruled that the state and society’s interests in a women’s decision to continue or end a pregnancy were negligible in its early stages. However it also stated that the state might have an interest in the matter in later stages, and left that up to individual states to pass laws that might regulate and protect these women and their more developed living human fetuses. In fact that was the only compromise I spoke about.

Of course some states, especially in the South, or where “Moral Majority” and religious movements were already strong, immediately tried to abuse their authority and passed laws that actually made it extremely difficult to have abortions at all, initially by keeping them out of publicly funded hospitals and then by passing laws that reduced the freedom and number of private centers where women could have abortions at any stage.

nf.23.09.18 #11,085

ppgrg.23.09.17
#11,081

Before you run away again Ohh Churchless Saint Papageorgio, do you have any arguments against what Rational Man TomPaine had to say far better than me?

Tvmpn.23.09.17

nf.23.09.18 #11,085
Ok, I read it, what I think or what Paine thinks or what you think doesn't matter. The Supreme Court made their ruling, and it won't likely change in the near future, the path to legalize abortion in all states right away is through Congress. I am not disagreeing in Payne's logic; however, at this time the quickest path to legalize abortion in all 50 states is through Congress. You have said nothing that changes the quickest path to legalized abort is through Congress. fooledbydemocrats.

dvng.17.01.15
Man was destined to have knowledge of the tree of good and evil. Our test would be meaningless without it.

Where is the knowledge written on the tree of good and evil that a woman’s health and safety choice involving her body is evil?

gmcgnrl.23.08.21
I found the Jesus of the Bible who declared that we must be Born Again.

gmcgnrl.23.09.17
ALL Human life, regardless of stage of development, is a gift from G-d.
Miscarriages occur naturally before 21 weeks. Miscarriage may occur up to half of all the times that a human egg is fertilized.

Could you ask that Jesus friend of yours who is the intended recipient of such a divine gift that half go into the city landfill or wastewater treatment plant while the other half have a shot at being born, All those human who are so callously, discarded by God, were sinners but never born once.

So as I understand your Biblical World View Churched Saint GMCgeneral, it seems highly irrational for there to be a born again requirement to avoid spending eternity in hell when billions of souls created since Adam and Eve started having sex six thousand years ago, were never ever born once.

ppgrg.23.09.18
#11,086
The Supreme Court made their ruling, and it won't likely change in the near future, the path to legalize abortion in all states right away is through Congress.
The quickest path to legal accessibility to abortion is a state by state constitutional amendment declaration by the voters that a woman’s body belongs to her.

And then let the marketplace of ideas take hold for the hillbilly Republican religious states until they give up on the idea that a woman’s body belong to their church and state in violation of the First Anendnent.

The market will make it obvious the Republican Party has exploited RvW for 45 years through white evangelical (James Dobson) Christians under subterfuge of propagating the myth that America was founded by irrationally religious Christians instead of the rational theists that actually created something new for the betterment of all mankind which included all adherents to the various warring factions of European Christianity.

Thanks to rational theism most Christians recognize the gift our Founding Fathers gave us. But the irrational white Christian nationalists believe America was founded as a New World Holy Land for people to have a Christian nation in which to glorify Jesus Christ and all those who believe Jesus is the Son of God.

nf.23.09.18
#11,087

Last edited:
rmbncts.23.09.18
Trump wanted this to return to the states to be hashed out... to find a solution that everyone can accept in their state....
You really don’t get what Hillbilly Republican Christians , like Jenna Ellis who wants to force full term gestation on all women, are all about.

During an interview on "Meet the Press" Trump was pressed on his abortion stance.
Trump, said that he would work with Democrats to pass abortion legislation

Democrats are satanic baby killers that highly morsl Christians can never work with.

Trump s toast with white Christian nationalists, so hopefully they just quit voting and wait for the real Jesus to return.

Trump lost Jenna for saying this:

"I think they're all going to like me, I think both sides are going to like me," Trump said. "​
…What's going to happen is: you're going to come up with a number of weeks or months, you're going to come up with a number that's going to make people happy."​

nf.33.09.19 #11,088

ndpndntthnkr.23.05.18
What about compassion for fetal life? Democrats don't seem to give a crap about that.

Are you going to ask baby-killer Trump that very same question and not vote for him ever again for anything?

Believer Saint beagle9 snd Atheist Saint CarsomyrPlusSix surely can’t?

trumpculturewars_hdv.jpg

Trump Faces Big Rift with Pro-Lifers After Opposing Heartbeat Laws​

CBN NEWS 09-18-2023 pblshd vnglcls.23.09.18

nf.23.06.08
#9,113
Based on the date of the mother’s last menstrual period, the breakdown of abortions is as follows:
Weeks of PregnancyPercentageYearly total
< 9 weeks65.4%563,958
9-10 weeks14.7%126,761
11-12 weeks8.2%70,710
13-15 weeks6.3%54,326
16-20 weeks4.1%35,355
21+ weeks1.3%11.,210
All abortions100%862,320
This means approximately 88% of abortions occur in the first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy.
Ninety-five percent of all abortions happen between six weeks and sixteen weeks / statistically speaking zero abortions will occur in a state that has a six week ban

Without a six week ban about a million baby fetuses will be murdered every year. TRUMP IS FOR a million baby fetuses being murdered every year so Democrats will like him. Should he be president.

rmbncts.23.09.18
Trump wants to end the fight we have been at for 50 years...

Trump ended the fight that ended the fight 50 years ago and women know for a fact that he did.

The heartbeat abortion ban stops gestating babies from being killed because at six weeks women do not know if they are pregnant.

nf.23.09.19
#11,089

But do you have a link showing what he actually said?
On "Meet the Press" Sunday, host Kristen Welker pressed Trump on whether he'd sign a federal law banning abortion at 15-weeks.

The GOP frontrunner for the 2024 presidential nomination refused to commit to a number and said some Republicans need to compromise. He also criticized Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for signing a "Heartbeat Protection Act" which "prohibits abortions once the unborn child has a detectible heartbeat," somewhere around the sixth week of development.

APRIL 2023 FL Gov DeSantis Signs Heartbeat Protection Act: 'Abortion Stops a Beating Heart'

"Desanctis is willing to sign a five-week or six-week ban... I think what he did is a terrible thing and a terrible mistake," Trump said. "I think the Republicans speak very inarticulately about this subject. I watch some of them without the exceptions etc. etc. I said, other than certain parts of the country you're not going to win on this issue, but you will win on this issue when you come up with the right number of weeks because Democrats don't want to be radical on the issue, most of them, some do."

Trump said he'll negotiate a deal on the number of weeks that he claims will please Democrats and Republicans alike.

dvng.17.01.15

Where is the knowledge written on the tree of good and evil that a woman’s health and safety choice involving her body is evil?

gmcgnrl.23.08.21

gmcgnrl.23.09.17

Miscarriages occur naturally before 21 weeks. Miscarriage may occur up to half of all the times that a human egg is fertilized.

Could you ask that Jesus friend of yours who is the intended recipient of such a divine gift that half go into the city landfill or wastewater treatment plant while the other half have a shot at being born, All those human who are so callously, discarded by God, were sinners but never born once.

So as I understand your Biblical World View Churched Saint GMCgeneral, it seems highly irrational for there to be a born again requirement to avoid spending eternity in hell when billions of souls created since Adam and Eve started having sex six thousand years ago, were never ever born once.

ppgrg.23.09.18
#11,086

The quickest path to legal accessibility to abortion is a state by state constitutional amendment declaration by the voters that a woman’s body belongs to her.

And then let the marketplace of ideas take hold for the hillbilly Republican religious states until they give up on the idea that a woman’s body belong to their church and state in violation of the First Anendnent.

The market will make it obvious the Republican Party has exploited RvW for 45 years through white evangelical (James Dobson) Christians under subterfuge of propagating the myth that America was founded by irrationally religious Christians instead of the rational theists that actually created something new for the betterment of all mankind which included all adherents to the various warring factions of European Christianity.

Thanks to rational theism most Christians recognize the gift our Founding Fathers gave us. But the irrational white Christian nationalists believe America was founded as a New World Holy Land for people to have a Christian nation in which to glorify Jesus Christ and all those who believe Jesus is the Son of God.

nf.23.09.18
#11,087
If you say so, I disagree as I have posted many times. I respect your opinion.

Last edited:
ndpndntthnkr.23.05.18

Are you going to ask baby-killer Trump that very same question and not vote for him ever again for anything?

Believer Saint beagle9 snd Atheist Saint CarsomyrPlusSix surely can’t?

trumpculturewars_hdv.jpg

Trump Faces Big Rift with Pro-Lifers After Opposing Heartbeat Laws​

CBN NEWS 09-18-2023 pblshd vnglcls.23.09.18

nf.23.06.08
#9,113

Ninety-five percent of all abortions happen between six weeks and sixteen weeks / statistically speaking zero abortions will occur in a state that has a six week ban

Without a six week ban about a million baby fetuses will be murdered every year. TRUMP IS FOR a million baby fetuses being murdered every year so Democrats will like him. Should he be president.

rmbncts.23.09.18

Trump ended the fight that ended the fight 50 years ago and women know for a fact that he did.

The heartbeat abortion ban stops gestating babies from being killed because at six weeks women do not know if they are pregnant.

nf.23.09.19
#11,089
Roe V Wade was bad law... it went against our constitution and had to be ended... it was always on the edge of being challenged successfully.... and it finally was...

If you say so.

The quickest path to legal accessibility to abortion is a state by state constitutional amendment declaration by the voters that a woman’s body belongs to her. And then let the marketplace of ideas take hold.

It’s quickest because it has already happened in the red leaning state of Kansas.

We don’t have to wait for one party control of Congress and the White House to settle this. Your faster way has never started and won’t.

Ohio is next. Ohio will cause panic among Big GOP Donors. The new most powerful voting coalition will be women, gun control/environmental/LGTBQ youth,
racial minorities and All Christians who do not believe full term gestation should be forced upon any woman, And which party might they be voting for?

Then It can happen in Texas and Florida. And when those two states lose fetal righteousness as a wedge issue to brand Dems alone as the party of baby killers who cares what the USSC and Congress will think. Republican Party is sunsetted hopefully with all its hate and discontent and lack of respect for democracy.

nf.23.09.19
#11,093

Last edited:
The quickest path to legal accessibility to abortion is a state by state constitutional amendment declaration by the voters that a woman’s body belongs to her. And then let the marketplace of ideas take hold.

It’s quickest because it has already happened in the red leaning state
of Kansas.

We don’t have to wait for one party control of Congress and the White House to settle this. Your faster way has never started and won’t.

Ohio is next. Ohio will cause panic among Big GOP Donors. The new most powerful voting coalition will be women, gun control/environmental/LGTBQ youth,
racial minorities and All Christians who do not believe full term gestation should be forced upon any woman, And which party might they be voting for?

Then It can happen in Texas and Florida. And when those two states lose fetal righteousness as a wedge issue to brand Dems alone as the party of baby killers who cares what the USSC and Congress will think. Republican Party

nf.23.09.19
Not sure what you want from me, you have your opinion and I disagree with you. You are saying the same thing over and over again and it won't change my mind. Maybe they pay you by the post, I'm not sure why you repeating yourself.

Not sure what you want from me, you have your opinion and I disagree with you.

I do not want anything from you unless intellectual curiosity takes over your mind and then you might know the answer to your own question.

I’m challenging your assertions while waiting for the outcome in Ohio. And curiosity about what Jenna Ellis is going to do since Trump called DeSantis’s six week abortion ban a terrible mistake. if you have nothing to say do not respond.

Masterful move.....Take abortion off the table as it should have been long ago.....It's no longer a national issue since SCOTUS sent it back to the states. It's now a state issue.
The above was tagged “FACT” by Cellblock2429 & OhPleaseJustQuit

RvW took abortion off the table and for fifty years the political right used it as a cudgel to beat the left up 24/7 as a morally superior foundational argument that the left was intrinsically evil because if it.

Dobbs put it back on the table and now the tables are turned.

I Think this is a fact that the above three woman haters did not realize and refuse to acknowledge that

Watch Ohio. And Florida is gathering signatures to amend Constitution to protect reproductive privacy rights. There is no good to come for conservatives now that the Trump Fuck Up landed as the Dobbs decision on MAGA bizarro world.

The above was tagged “FACT” by Cellblock2429 & OhPleaseJustQuit

RvW took abortion off the table and for fifty years the political right used it as a cudgel to beat the left up 24/7 as a morally superior foundational argument that the left was intrinsically evil because if it.

Dobbs put it back on the table and now the tables are turned.

I Think this is a fact that the above three woman haters did not realize and refuse to acknowledge that

Watch Ohio. And Florida is gathering signatures to amend Constitution to protect reproductive privacy rights. There is no good to come for conservatives now that the Trump Fuck Up landed as the Dobbs decision on MAGA bizarro world.
/——-/ Is reading comprehension an issue with you? What part of this is not fact? “It's no longer a national issue since SCOTUS sent it back to the states. It's now a state issue.”.

I do not want anything from you unless intellectual curiosity takes over your mind and then you might know the answer to your own question.

I’m challenging your assertions while waiting for the outcome in Ohio. And curiosity about what Jenna Ellis is going to do since Trump called DeSantis’s six week abortion ban a terrible mistake. if you have nothing to say do not respond.
What are you talking about? What does Jenna Ellis have to do with abortion ban and whatever Trump or DeSantis say is irrelevant to me because neither would ever get my vote.

Why is it that you keep throwing irrelevant stories at me? My belief is, if you want to kill babies, it is fine, it is between your god and yourself, which is your believe.

If you want nationwide abortion the quickest way is through Congress.

jknwgd.22.09.10
Bullshit, abortion isn't healthcare.

lstmndr.22.09.11
Of course it isn't, it is murder.

nf.23.09.19

nf.23.09.19

lstmndr.23.07.30
#9,990
The heart beats for grins?

lstmndr.23.09.19
Upset because Trump is trying to get more votes? :boo_hoo14:

Trump is trying to get more votes by sanctioning the killing of a million babies every year because he says the Heartbeat Bills are terrible ideas. So the way to kill a million babies every year is to make abortion legal when ninety-five percent of all abortions happen which is between six weeks and sixteen weeks .

Trump wants to kill babies to get another shot at overcoming a rigged election and become baby killer from the White House.

nf.23.09.19 #11,100

Forum List

Back