Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

they will never debate in good faith
WyattEarp*bear513210625-#359 Wyatt earp • So if someone murders you we should let that person go free?

If someone murders me after I have met the requirement of live birth and the criminal is apprehended, tried and convicted they should be locked up until they die. It’s too late for me in this case but locking murderers locked up is necessary for the mass of humanity to live in the pursuits of happiness.

END2303191818

WyattEarp*bear513210625-#359 Wyatt earp • So if someone murders you we should let that person go free?

If someone murders me after I have met the requirement of live birth and the criminal is apprehended, tried and convicted they should be locked up until they die. It’s too late for me in this case but locking murderers locked up is necessary for the mass of humanity to live in the pursuits of happiness.

END2303191818
Are you somehow worried or are you creating the narrative that if changes are made like shooting down Roe versus Wade, and the SCOTUS sending it back to the state's is going to cause the state's to pursue criminal charges on those who were getting abortions legally ???? Not going to happen, but if law's are created in individual state's that makes something illegal, then obey the law is all anyone can do until overturned if such a thing happens.

" Comedy Of Excuses To Dispatch Equitable Doctrine "

* Pathetic Attempts To Quash Shush Tick *

For these guys it seems they will never stop their schtick and they will never debate in good faith and I have just lost all patience with them.
Why would anyone expect sympathy for traitors to a us republic credo of e pluribus unum ?

By principles of non violence , individualism and equitable doctrine , a credo of e pluribus unum espouses independence as individualism with equal protection of negative liberties among those individuals entitled by live birth , as is required of a citizen to receive them ?

* Terminology Tactic To Instantiate A Dissociative Fugue *
I can only read “hue mammon wrights” so many times without thinking I am in some weird scifi setting, and I can’t stomach just the flagrant dishonesty AND post format of NFBW.
The hue mammon reference is applied as a pejorative by alluding to membership in the mammalian class .

The hue man reference is applied as a pejorative by alluding to membership in superfamily of hominids .

The reason the references are applied as pejoratives is to mock homo sapiens sapiens which regard themselves as something beyond an animal of the kingdom .

225px-Biological_classification_L_Pengo_vflip.svg.png

* Pleading Indifference For Unintentional Violent Extents *
Just reading his… unique… format, even if this guy 100% agreed with me and was nice and honest, instead of what he is… would still be noxious.
Which fool speaks of their own good faith , while projecting pity poor mouth false conjectures of another acting in bad faith , as an excuse to censure to avoid being a witness to other monikers suffering the same miserable fate of defeated conjectures ?

If any conviction with sincerity of volition is good faith , what of outcomes resulting from zealous errors ?

* Incompetence Claiming Triumph While Purposely Depriving Us Public Of Informed Consent *

This moniker does not need to abide by fee press constructs , which are guided by financiers seeking to shape social norms , and consequently this moniker is capable of articulating logically , of course , perspectives which jurisprudence and abortion choice leadership should be admittedly shameful to have ignored and overlooked .

The term wrights will be applied with every offensive purpose for consternation to establish by its word that normative perspectives by populism through democracy as tyranny by majority do not establish a correlation between law and morality .

Last edited:
" Awl Hold Yearn Own "

* Ha New Man *

As a semblance of hue mammon , ha nu man mocks you with the boon of its tall tail tales - Hanuman - Wikipedia !

It is by nature from vanity that damned dirty hue mammon apes ignore where itself would be on a universal scale of exploitation for an apex predator of itself which did abide by it .

The damned dirty hue mammon apes want an exception of their own inchoate developing selves , when it affords no exception from exploitation to any other inchoate life , even while it affords selective exception from exploitation for any other sentient or sapient being , without empathy for however extensive anxieties of suffering may be .

If the mundane expectations of damned dirty hue mammon apes were presented from a non aggression perspective of Jainism - Wikipedia , a claim for exception for its inchoate selves might not be considered morose .

Sew there go the damn dirty hue mammon apes clear cutting forest lungs of the world in unsustainable numbers to edify its gluttonous over populated selves with the flatulence of brahma .

If at least the somnambulism drivel from the auspices of egocentric myopia were capable of intimating that a morpheme is a smallest inflection of sound with which a meaning is associated , and that eponyms are meaning associated with combinations of morphemes and words , it would be understood that competent sophists can amend the vernacular and lexicon to establish a more valid normative perspective ,

The term right to describe normative perspectives is an antiquated absurdity , which alludes to epistemological absolutes which are additionally based upon ridiculous constructs of a syntactically misapplied reference to nature by contemporary " natural law " theorists !

* Pretentious Dogma For Clueless Camps And Traitorous Populism Clowns *

Natural law[1] (Latin: ius naturale, lex naturalis) is a system of law based on a close observation of human nature, and based on values intrinsic to human nature that can be deduced and applied independently of positive law (the express enacted laws of a state or society).[2] According to the theory of law called jusnaturalism, all people have inherent rights, conferred not by act of legislation but by "God, nature, or reason."[3] Natural law theory can also refer to "theories of ethics, theories of politics, theories of civil law, and theories of religious morality."[4]

* Natural Law As It Is And Not As Sum Nomian Dictum Stipulates It Must Be *

Legal positivism (as understood in the Anglosphere) is a school of thought of analytical jurisprudence developed largely by legal philosophers during the 18th and 19th centuries, such as Jeremy Bentham and John Austin. While Bentham and Austin developed legal positivist theory, empiricism provided the theoretical basis for such developments to occur. The most prominent legal positivist writer in English has been H. L. A. Hart, who, in 1958, found common usages of "positivism" as applied to law to include the contentions that:
  • laws are commands of human beings;
  • there is not any necessary relation between law and morality, that is, between law as it is and as it ought to be;
  • analysis (or study of the meaning) of legal concepts is worthwhile and is to be distinguished from history or sociology of law, as well as from criticism or appraisal of law, for example with regard to its moral value or to its social aims or functions;
  • a legal system is a closed, logical system in which correct decisions can be deduced from predetermined legal rules without reference to social considerations (legal formalism);
  • moral judgments, unlike statements of fact, cannot be established or defended by rational argument, evidence, or proof ("noncognitivism" in ethics).[1]
Historically, legal positivism is in opposition to natural law's theories of jurisprudence, with particular disagreement surrounding the natural lawyer's claim that there is a necessary connection between law and morality.

The term positivism is derived from Latin ponere, positum, meaning "to put". "Positive law" is that which is man-made, i.e., defined formally.[2]

* Objectivity Of Scientific Method Versus Subjectivity Of Social Norms *

Perspectivism (German: Perspektivismus; also called perspectivalism) is the epistemological principle that perception of and knowledge of something are always bound to the interpretive perspectives of those observing it. While perspectivism does not regard all perspectives and interpretations as being of equal truth or value, it holds that no one has access to an absolute view of the world cut off from perspective.[1] Instead, all such viewing occurs from some point of view which in turn affects how things are perceived. Rather than attempt to determine truth by correspondence to things outside any perspective, perspectivism thus generally seeks to determine truth by comparing and evaluating perspectives among themselves.[1]

The perspectival conception of objectivity used by Nietzsche sees the deficiencies of each perspective as remediable by an asymptotic study of the differences between them. This stands in contrast to Platonic notions in which objective truth is seen to reside in a wholly non-perspectival domain.[4]
Despite this, perspectivism is often misinterpreted[3] as a form of relativism or as a rejection of objectivity entirely.[8] Though it is often mistaken to imply that no way of seeing the world can be taken as definitively true, perspectivism can instead be interpreted as holding certain interpretations (such as that of perspectivism itself) to be definitively true.[3]

* Let Us Know When Ewe Believe To Be Caught Up *

As usual , once that occurs , there is not much else to debate , as the validity of conclusions are clear , as matters of fact .
Way the fuck tl;dr.

" Ignore Them And They Will Go Away Ostriches Cowering Behind White Noise Of Populism "

* Fee Press Setting Itself Up To Be Mocked And Intellectually Bitch Slapped *

The liberal versus conservative paradigm is intellectual buffoonery that causes mental retardation of political science and civics in us public .

Your constant spew of utterly nonsensical babble isn’t worth reading.

I think anyone who has someone on ignore gets curious enough to click on a post now and then, otherwise just to see the stupidity going on that seems to never change.. lol.
Yup. Confirmation that I was right to put them on ignore in the first place.

No redemption for those losers! Bwahaha.

Back to the Phantom Zone they go. Where they can rot in pieces. BWAHAHAHA!

(Cue the psycho music.). 😁

" Gloating Maid In The Image Of Gawd Primordial Transitions Satisfaction Junctions "

* Eye Know Doubt Have An Ass With A Hole That Expends Shit *

I have done my best not to maintain an ignore list , and have thus far succeeded .

You might want to consider further when John "Bluto" Blutarsky is proffered as an avatar .
Ah. The butthurt is strong in monkey. Good! Good!

" Patience Time And Opportunity "

* Going Viral *

Your constant spew of utterly nonsensical babble isn’t worth reading.
Way the fuck tl;dr.
Your approval is not my objective .

It annoys me to have to have discussions about this topic because the deductions are self evident , logically , of course , so there is not a need for mercy or validation by others about it .

The commentaries include links to the content and the vast many are capable of understanding it and asserting its premises , that includes the audacity realized by its readership for having been deprived of its informed consent through acts of misguidance , or by incompetence and possibly through malevolence .

For these guys it seems they will never stop their schtick and they will never debate in good faith and I have just lost all patience with them.

I can only read “hue mammon wrights” so many times without thinking I am in some weird scifi setting, and I can’t stomach just the flagrant dishonesty AND post format of NFBW.

Just reading his… unique… format, even if this guy 100% agreed with me and was nice and honest, instead of what he is… would still be noxious.
I can’t convince the pathetic loser that he isn’t making any points with his weirdness. Like spelling human “rights” with “wrights.” Such a pathetic and pointless and dopey affectation.

" Punked Bitches "

* Whimpering Cry Babies *

Yup. Confirmation that I was right to put them on ignore in the first place.
No redemption for those losers! Bwahaha.
Back to the Phantom Zone they go. Where they can rot in pieces. BWAHAHAHA!

(Cue the psycho music.). 😁
Ah. The butthurt is strong in monkey. Good! Good!
Yeah , keep on with your mealy mouth cowardice .

The only ones butt hurt here are diddled man pussies boasting about having to walk away for being unable to contend with counter arguments that put their own arguments to shame .

" Punked Bitches "

* Whimpering Cry Babies *

Yeah , keep on with your mealy mouth cowardice .

The only ones butt hurt here are diddled man pussies boasting about having to walk away for being unable to contend with counter arguments that put their own arguments to shame .
* Linguistically challenged mental Pygmy*

* justifiably humiliated whining *

It sure sucks to be monkey.

NFBW: oh oh - did BackAgain run away again? It happens when logic is fatally flawed.

NFBW230319-#7,761 • You have no option except to accept Common Law as reality

BackAgain230319-#7,763 to: -2 Common law exists in many areas of our daily existence. Meanwhile, science has marched on. We now know for a scientific fact that life begins at conception after having sex.

NFBW: Do you really think that humans only recently figured out that life begins at conception.

When did humans realize sex makes babies: Evolution of ...​
th.jpg
While anthropologists and evolutionary biologists can’t be precise, all available evidence suggests that humans have understood that there is some relationship between copulation and childbirth since Homo sapiens first exhibited greater cognitive development, sometime between the emergence of our species 200,000 years ago and the elaboration of human culture probably about 50,000 years ago.​
slate.com/technology/2013/01/when-did-humans-realize 230319^3.01​

BackAgain230319-#7,763 to: -2 We now know for a scientific fact that life begins at conception. •••• Consequently, as in many areas of life, common law changes

NFBW: You make it clear BackAgain You have no understanding of Common Law because the fact is Common Law never changes. Laws can change as society constantly evolves. But history Is set in stone.

The common law. It is undisputed that at common law, abortion performed before "quickening" - the first recognizable movement of the fetus in utero, appearing usually from the 16th to the 18th week of pregnancy was not an indictable offense. •••• The absence [410 U.S. 113, 133] of a common-law crime for pre-quickening abortion appears to have developed from a confluence of earlier philosophical, theological, and civil and canon law concepts of when life begins. These disciplines variously approached the question in terms of the point at which the embryo or fetus became "formed" or recognizably human, or in terms of when a "person" came into being, that is, infused with a "soul" or "animated." FindLaw's United States Supreme Court case and opinions.
A loose consensus evolved in early English law that these events occurred at some point between conception and live birth. 22 This was "mediate animation." Although [410 U.S. 113, 134] Christian theology and the canon law came to fix the point of animation at 40 days for a male and 80 days for a female, a view that persisted until the 19th century, there was otherwise little agreement about the precise time of formation or animation. There was agreement, however, that prior to this point the fetus was to be regarded as part of the mother, and its destruction, therefore, was not homicide. •••• The 40/80-day view is based on the writings of Aristotle, who said a child becomes human at “formation,” the point at which it first “has a human form”–that is, when it looks human. He said this was 40 days for boys and 80 days for girls. Probably this distinction was based on the point at which genitals could be observed on miscarried children. What Did St. Thomas Aquinas Believe about "Ensoulment?" 230319^01.2<​
Keep in mind that fetal embryology was then a restricted science; all observations could be made only by the naked eye, the microscope being in the distant future.​
END2303192138

Last edited:
Rejection of argument without reasonable cause is intellectual cowardice … and cowards always run away for the most part.,
No no. You keep making the claim that the common law has diddly dog to do with the topic. But, as usual, you confuse making the claim and reiterating it with supporting it.

So, you are the proponent. Don’t keep telling me that the common law informs the discussion. Step up. Meet your burden.

Prove it.

No running away now. 🤣

" Corn Ball Ad Hominem "

* Whatever You Say Bluto *

* Linguistically challenged mental Pygmy*
* justifiably humiliated whining *

It sure sucks to be monkey.
Filmmaker and close friend Penny Marshall knew about Belushi’s drug use all too well, telling The Hollywood Reporter, “I swear, you’d walk down the street with him, and people would hand him drugs. And then he’d do all of them — be the kind of character he played in sketches or Animal House.”

No no. You keep making the claim that the common law has diddly dog to do with the topic.

We are discussing Dobbs. See BOLD below:

Jackson’s Women’s Health Organization (“Women’s Health”) argued that abortion is grounded in the Fourteenth Amendment. It asserted that physical autonomy and body integrity are “essential elements of liberty protected by the Due Process Clause.” For example, contraception is included in the word “liberty.” Women’s Health also argued that abortion, or the right of a person to have possession of their own body is important in the common law tradition.
Furthermore, Women’s Health pointed out that federal courts have uniformly applied the viability line.

" Corn Ball Ad Hominem "

* Whatever You Say Bluto *

Filmmaker and close friend Penny Marshall knew about Belushi’s drug use all too well, telling The Hollywood Reporter, “I swear, you’d walk down the street with him, and people would hand him drugs. And then he’d do all of them — be the kind of character he played in sketches or Animal House.”
* Ho Hum. Monkey is a Ho? *

Aside from being dull, you also miss all the points.

My avatar is of zero relevance, you pathetic twit. But even if it were relevant, yiur mistaken as usual anyway.

My avatar is actually of the character played by Belushi.

Glad it gets under your thin skin. 👍

False.

I reject it as any meaningful part of this discussion.

No purpose is served by addressing the balance of your way too verbose post. It was off the rails from jump street.
Be Careful, because when you trigger them with common sense and the truth, they immediately go on these long drinking uhhh I mean
writing binges in which they hope bores the reader so badly, that it will hopefully get them beyond their outrageous bull shite responses that no one gives a shite about anyways, but that's their point to cause chaos when they are sinking beneath the waves.

NFBW: DO NOT RUN AWAY YET BackAgain

Women’s Health also argued that abortion, or the right of a person to have possession of their own body is important in the common law tradition.

Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization (2022)

www.law.cornell.edu
www.law.cornell.edu
Furthermore, Women’s Health pointed out that federal courts have uniformly applied the viability line.

Common Law on viability etc was not overturned by Dobbs / that can was kicked to the states

It’s why Alito wrote this:

“For our part, we do not question the motives of either those who have supported and those who have opposed laws restricting abortion,” Sam Alito..

Common Law is in your face BackAgain - you cannot tantrum it away!

Forum List

Back