Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

" Pro-Choice Republican Says Fuck The Queen of Spain And Her Knights Of Columbus Fucktards "

* Stupid Is As Stupid Does *

I joined this forum August 30, 2008.
Posted this September 6th...
Been a long fight to overturn Roe... now those of us who fought the fight get to enjoy a victory that may save millions of young lives.
And there is now no chance the weasels in DC will force abortion on demand on the Several States.
It's a joyous occasion, the first Christmas post Roe... and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.
Sedition by scotus for its dobbs decision is supported by traitors to us republic .

" Cults Of Extraterrestrial Overlords And Celestial Deities "

* Biology Of What In Hell Are You Talking About *

So leftwing suppression of women via male transgenders is ok?
I bet God doesn't see it that way.
The religion of secular humanism is idiocy and of that we can agree .

Does a conjecture that hue mammon was made in the image of gawd also imply that gawd eats food and shits out an asshole ?

" Simple Tons Of Crap "

* Pride Of The Dumbfounded *

Every time I see this thread title it makes me smile.
The dobbs decision by scotus is not only sedition by traitors to the us republic , it will prevent americans from being able to manage illegal immigration for sovereignty of the us peoples .

The omni bus idiots have doubled down on government borrowing and spending for government contracts at contractor rates that inflated the money supply and created inflation in the cost of living for the rest of the public ; but no worries , as long as us kleptocracy thrives and theocrats get to violate us 1st amendment establishment clause , then selective endowment and trickle down poverty can be ignored .

The congress also recently held hearings on making the puta rico a state , so kiss 50 , i-ching - the holding , the melting pot - goodbye , as the numb skulls continue to turn a latin american problem into a north american problem .

Last edited:
" Prolific Ignorance With Orwellian Clown Shoes "

* Trysts And Twists *

Let’s go to the universal translator to convert your post into something coherent.
The two holder headnotes? Just gibberish.
The subsection titles are summations and sometimes added as an extra bitch slap that may appear to be idiocy to idiots who do not understand the idiom .

* Quibbling To Justify False Equivalence *
The definition of babble is ok as far as it goes. Of course, it fails to capture the modern meaning and full intent of the word.
Propaganda works on the gullible and those biased with ignorance for buffoonery of fanaticism for their own fashion through the populism bandwagon .

* Sew Says Eye *
Your last paragraph mis-spells “US”. It ought to in fact be “U.S.” It is an otherwise incorrect statement. Our republic is not based on a motto. “E Pluribus Unum,” properly understood, refers to many individual States joining together to form one nation. The balance of that paragraph is also way off base.
That e pluribus unum means more than you anticipated is not diminished by quibbling from theocrats seeking to subvert it - fuck the queen of spain and the knights of columbus .

* Protections Versus Endowments *
Our republic, at least as designed, certainly respects individualism. It is the right of the individual that our Constitution most profoundly seeks to protect. It doesn’t embrace any negative liberties.
Apparently you do not understand a difference between negative liberties , positive liberties , negative wrights and positive wrights , but that is not unusual because the us public has been fed years of intellectual buffoonery that is the conservative versus liberal paradigm .

That negative liberties are protections that can be equally protected and establish independence and individualism are the crux of us republic credo of e pluribus unum .

* No Clue Reference *
Obama was simply wrong.
What does obama have to do with it ?

* Double Speak Nonsense From Fools Claiming Liberal Has Nothing To Do With Liberty *
It instead limits government authority in order to safeguard the liberties of the People.
The terms libertarian and authoritarian are political science antonyms .

A negative wright is a law phrased as a proscription against authoritarian action by government and individuals receive negative liberties and independence with respect to government , which is espoused by libertarianism .

Alternatively , libertarianism does not espouse positive wrights that are prescriptions for authoritarian government , even when those positive wrights provide negative liberties for protection of individuals from other individuals , and especially when those positive wrights provide positive liberties of endowment .

* Simple And Direct Mockery Of Disingenuous Traitorous Fools *
And it says exactly nothing about rights only coming to exist at birth.
A state is comprised of citizens in who a state interests lay , without who a state does not exist .

A citizen and its constitutional protections are instantiated with a live birth requirement ( us 14th amendment ) and equitable doctrine requires live birth for equal protection .

Last edited:
negative wrights and positive wrights

Say what??

images

" Wrights Replaces Rights Through Legal Positivism And Perspectivism "

* Prohibitions Versus Prescriptions For Government Action *

Say what??

images
A negative wright is a law written as a proscription against authoritarian action by government , whereby an individual acquires a negative liberty with respect to government , that is government is required to take no action , a non action , that by extension is a negative action , hence facilitating a negative liberty .

A positive wright is a law written as a prescription for authoritarian action by government , whereby an individual may acquire a negative liberty of protection from other individual because other individuals are required to take no action , or whereby an individual may acquire a positive liberty of endowment that requires other individuals to take action such as to provide a service or financial support .

" Wrights Replaces Rights Through Legal Positivism And Perspectivism "

* Prohibitions Versus Prescriptions For Government Action *

A negative wright is a law written as a proscription against authoritarian action by government , whereby an individual acquires a negative liberty with respect to government , that is government is required to take no action , a non action , that by extension is a negative action , hence facilitating a negative liberty .

A positive wright is a law written as a prescription for authoritarian action by government , whereby an individual may acquire a negative liberty of protection from other individual because other individuals are required to take no action , or whereby an individual may acquire a positive liberty of endowment that requires other individuals to take action such as to provide a service or financial support .
You come across talking like you know your shit, yet you can't even correctly spell what is known as 'rights' under the constitution.

The Wright Brothers love you, man.

You come across talking like you know your shit, yet you can't even correctly spell what is known as 'rights' under the constitution.

He's what they call an educated fool... Doesn't mean he's ever right, but he sounds good saying it... ROTFLMBO 🤣

I'm guessing 'wrights' refers to 'woke rights', not real rights or Wright Wrights. Or maybe his Spellcheck is screwed up and came from an outsourced sub-contractor in Mumbai.

" Unseating A Garb Of Baseless Arrogance "

* Tactical Measures Against Purveyors Of Slang *

Why did you not state " you can't even rightly spell " , rather than " you can't even correctly spell " ?

Could it be that such old english vernacular is not only antiquated but absurd ?

Consider arriving at a fork in the road and receiving a muddled direction to take a left and verbally stating " left " to confirm and then receiving a response of " right " rather than yes or correct .

The terms left and right indicate directions and neither is congruent with correct , and yet those on the " right " wish to maintain that as a pretense .

A refusal to indulge the tripe of contemporary pretenses for " natural law " and to pander to a ridiculous assertion that " right " is analogous with " correct " is not an inability to spell , rather it is a necessary and purposeful stipulation to get beyond a stupor ingrained by a dumbfounded lexicon .

A wright is a craftsman and law wrights craft laws that are more correctly referred to as wrights rather than as rights .

In mathematics , the term right ( 90 degree angle ) is more generally derived from a norm , and the term norm would be more accurate than the term right to describe writs of law , and norm would also be consistent perspectivism and legal positivism .

The most prominent legal positivist writer in English has been H. L. A. Hart, who, in 1958, found common usages of "positivism" as applied to law to include the contentions that:
  • laws are commands of human beings;
  • there is not any necessary relation between law and morality, that is, between law as it is and as it ought to be;
Historically, legal positivism is in opposition to natural law's theories of jurisprudence, with particular disagreement surrounding the natural lawyer's claim that there is a necessary connection between law and morality.

Norms are concepts (sentences) of practical import, oriented to affecting an action, rather than conceptual abstractions that describe, explain, and express. Normative sentences imply "ought-to" types of statements and assertions, in distinction to sentences that provide "is" types of statements and assertions. Common normative sentences include commands, permissions, and prohibitions; common normative abstract concepts include sincerity, justification, and honesty. A popular account of norms describes them as reasons to take action, to believe, and to feel.

Last edited:
MeriW221222-#6,472 I will vote for the life candidate because it is also my stance that Government should not be involved in ending innocent life.

They say that a person who talks to himself is crazy right ??

NFBW: Why do you vote or will vote for white Christian “life” candidates beagle9 like Trump, Abbott and DeSantis who campaign on using government force of law coercion to force all women who become pregnant to live by their male white Christian Republican standard to carry every pregnancy to full term even against the woman’s will and financial and health conditions??????

Do you know why Meriweather contradicts herself in posts and then runs away and hides??

Are you here beagle9 just to crack jokes in a circle-jerk with unintelligent clowns such as Delldude because you have no clue to explain why your own personal Christian religious views on life in the womb are being forced upon all society that is expected to be free of government coercion on matters of individual conscience as it relates to individual liberty.

END2212260941

NFBW221222-#6,474 “I will not ever accept an authoritarian government based on a Catholic type religious belief that a fully realized God personalized human being is created at conception.”
^
^
MeriW221222-#6,476 Meriweather Is someone suggesting that you should?
^
^
NFBW221223-#6,479 Yes, The following authoritarian Protestant and/or Catholic Trump Voters with you are prime examples in your ideological crusade against the natural right of free access to safe abortions for all women no matter where they live.

Mashmont220129-#231 Mashmont “When you remove religion from government, the cancer of atheism fills the void as is happening in the US. That's what the Framers failed to anticipate

Dayton3221008-#253 Dayton3 “I'm not against Catholics though. They've been a great asset in the fight against abortion and homosexuality.”

Marener221202-#6 That’s completely inaccurate. Liberals don’t care if you straight, white or Christian. It’s just that the people who espouse these “traditional values” have a tendency to think they need to tell everyone else how to live.
•^
Dayton3221202-#11 Dayton3 Most people need to be told how to live
^
^
NFBW221223-#6,479 “They are in your voting bloc in favor of politicians who support banning women from safe legal abortions in states where white evangelical Christians can dominate a state Capitol electorally.”
^
^
MeriW221224-#6,481 Meriweather “That is why I maintain the position of removing the issue out of government entirely. Return it to the personal realm where it should have been all along. Government shouldn't have control over how people think; and for reasons already explained, should keep their stamp of approval to itself.”

NFBW: How can you teach science to young fertile minds when you have a published contradictory opinion saying you want government’s nose out of any activity taking place in a woman’s uterus but then you say you vote for “life candidates” who want the government to seize control of every uterus immediately starting at conception in order to dictate what goes on in there and continuing government control through live birth or stillbirth?

END2212261017

Last edited:
Are you here @beagle9 just to crack jokes in a circle-jerk with unintelligent clowns such as @Delldude because you have no clue to explain why your own personal Christian religious views on life in the womb are being forced upon all society that is expected to be free of government coercion on matters of individual conscience as it relates to individual liberty.
The federal government has no business making decisions for the masses regarding abortion law. It is up to the people of each state to decide. We left England for that very same reason.

Do you know why @Meriweather contradicts herself in posts and then runs away and hides??
Sure, any fool understands. First, they will tell you there is no contradiction. Second they will inform you she is right here on the sidelines laughing at how wide you miss the mark. Some who know me well might mention she has this strange philosophy of, Never pursue the lie. As you are lying about her and her positions, there is no reason for her to continue with the discussion. Shrug.

Going on to the first person narrative:

First, my position: Life is the ideal. Everything else comes second.

You have said life is your ideal...but then continue on with, "Except..." If there is an exception, by definition your ideal is not life.

That is the difference between the two of us and our positions. My position is life is the ideal and yours is not.

Second, my position is that government should have nothing to do with abortion, and that it stuck its nose and fingers where it does not belong.

You believe government should give everyone permission to have an abortion.

Third, since the government has successfully inserted itself into the abortion issue, you believe the federal government should be able to tell all the State governments that abortion should be available at all times.

My position is that government should not be involved in abortion, but since it is (now on the State level) I will not vote for a candidate that is in favor of ending life--be it via abortion or assisted suicide. Why? Because life is my greatest priority. That position on life will not change; it is my priority, my ideal.

Next, your attacks on me are so clumsy and ill founded, allow me to help you out.

• Meriweather is merciless.
  • She expects people to raise an unwanted child.
  • She expects people to sacrifice their own lives for an unwanted child.
  • She doesn't care if the child is lonely and miserable because their parents resent them and can't love them.
  • She maintains the position of being against assisted suicide.
  • She must want those in physical misery to continue to suffer.
  • She must want those with mental health issues to continue a life of depression.

Yes, all these are secondary to my priority, to my ideal. You can argue such a person should be be locked in a dungeon for the remainder of her miserable life for all the misery that comes second to the gift of life.

Have fun!

NFBW: The following exchange between beagle9 and DudleySmith is critical to the discussion here about the politics of abortion and the morality thereof. It is where DudleyS touched off a white evangelical Christian sermon from beagle9 with the phrase “the evangelicals won't save the GOP.”

It’s a sentiment that I believe is accurate and will come true because of the moral high ground attacks on freedom culminating in Dobbs against the backdrop of the same white evangelical Christians who supported the moral depravity of Trumpism for the tradeoff of placing a total of six Catholic conservatives on the Suoreme Court bench. That deal with the devil trade off culminated in January 6 of the same year.

beagle9221024-#5 “The nation is just experiencing the leftist agenda, and the confoolery that resides within that total agenda. It will hopefully reject the agenda's on November 8th”
^
^
DudleyS221024-#6 “. . . the evangelicals won't save the GOP.”
^
^
beagle9221024-#9 “What do you have against Christian's ? The true Christian's are the best people on this planet. They are for peace not war, and they are for living the biblical life that Christ had taught them to live. No not perfect, no not one, but the true Christian's are more apt to be right than any fake or secular citizen's when it comes to living a Christian humble and wholesome lifestyle for them and their families. •••• They are correct on their assessments concerning worldly matters when using the text to figure out the issue's and the problem's going on. •••• If anything they are hated because they speak the truth where the truth doesn't want to be heard, but when it's rejected then bad things come from the rejection of the truth (fact). •••• Hiding or running from the truth is not an option, because it will eventually catch up with those running, but at that point confession is good for the soul. Hopefully sin doesn't consume a person so badly in their rejection of the truth that it ends up destroying them before they can be helped. The evil one has had a plan to take as many as he can with him into Hell, and all due to his rebellion that got him thrown out of Heaven with the angels that followed him. •••• No matter what happens, we are not to fear if we are saved through our repentance, and are willing to speak truth to power upon this earth.
^
^
DudleyS221024-#17 “Who said anything against Christians? Feeling guilty about something? The GOP just took them for granted, and they are on the decline as a percentage of the population, not to mention many of them weren't at all fond of the GOP, and were just voting on the abortion issue and law and order issues.”

NFBW: White evangelical Trumpism anti ROE Christians are on trial by the voters and Kansas was the beginning of the end of Trumpism and the political clout of white anti-choice Christianity. May God Bless them with political irreversible irrelevance.

END2212261201

Last edited:
" Anti-Federalism Anti-Statistism Individualism Against Collectivist Authoritarian Despots "

* Deluded Dude *

The federal government has no business making decisions for the masses regarding abortion law. It is up to the people of each state to decide. We left England for that very same reason.
The state and federal government are prohibited from protecting a wright to life of a zygote , or embryo , or fetus which has not met a live birth requirement to receive equal protection with a citizen - that includes a wright to life .

That the federal government equally protects the negative liberties of individuals from illegitimate aggression by the states is not federalism , it is individualism .

Last edited:
" Prolific Ignorance With Orwellian Clown Shoes "

* Trysts And Twists *

The subsection titles are summations and sometimes added as an extra bitch slap that may appear to be idiocy to idiots who do not understand the idiom .

* Quibbling To Justify False Equivalence *

Propaganda works on the gullible and those biased with ignorance for buffoonery of fanaticism for their own fashion through the populism bandwagon .

* Sew Says Eye *

That e pluribus unum means more than you anticipated is not diminished by quibbling from theocrats seeking to subvert it - fuck the queen of spain and the knights of columbus .

* Protections Versus Endowments *

Apparently you do not understand a difference between negative liberties , positive liberties , negative wrights and positive wrights , but that is not unusual because the us public has been fed years of intellectual buffoonery that is the conservative versus liberal paradigm .

That negative liberties are protections that can be equally protected and establish independence and individualism are the crux of us republic credo of e pluribus unum .

* No Clue Reference *

What does obama have to do with it ?

* Double Speak Nonsense From Fools Claiming Liberal Has Nothing To Do With Liberty *

The terms libertarian and authoritarian are political science antonyms .

A negative wright is a law phrased as a proscription against authoritarian action by government and individuals receive negative liberties and independence with respect to government , which is espoused by libertarianism .

Alternatively , libertarianism does not espouse positive wrights that are prescriptions for authoritarian government , even when those positive wrights provide negative liberties for protection of individuals from other individuals , and especially when those positive wrights provide positive liberties of endowment .

* Simple And Direct Mockery Of Disingenuous Traitorous Fools *

A state is comprised of citizens in who a state interests lay , without who a state does not exist .

A citizen and its constitutional protections are instantiated with a live birth requirement ( us 14th amendment ) and equitable doctrine requires live birth for equal protection .
You could be more wrong but it would have required that you type more.

Imagine thinking you worship a good god who approves of you as you promote hatred and violence against the weakest and most voiceless human beings.

Your god isn’t fit to drink my piss, W’s Bitch Boy. What a vile entity you worship. You and your trash god are unfit for civilization.

MeriW221226-#6,515 Sure, any fool understands. First, they will tell you there is no contradiction.

NFBW: But you do contradict yourself Meriweather unless you can tell me that every given state government is not at all a government. Think about that and get back to me.

Perhaps you think wordplay like the great Delldude has engaged in the exchange that you can read below is honest.

NFBW221226-#6,511 Are you here beagle9 just to crack jokes in a circle-jerk with unintelligent clowns such as Delldude because you have no clue to explain why your own personal Christian religious views on life in the womb are being forced upon all society that is expected to be free of government coercion on matters of individual conscience as it relates to individual liberty.
^
^
Delldude221226-#6,514 The federal government has no business making decisions for the masses regarding abortion law. It is up to the people of each state to decide. We left England for that very same reason.

NFBW: You need to grasp Meriweather what I said to @beagle that my words “being forced” and “government coercion” are applicable to all governments - state, local and federal.

“why your own personal Christian religious views on life in the womb are being forced upon all society that is expected to be free of government coercion on matters of individual conscience.”

NFBW: So you have a contradiction Meriweather. Are you going to deal with it or run from it? that is the question.

END2212261327

Forum List

Back