Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Do you want to live in a civilized society
I live in a civilized society where freedom of religion has protected me and freedom loving civilized viable human beings from religious fanatics like you for half a century. But now the Trump American Catholic Taliban on the Supreme Court are posing a real threat to freedom of religion in a civilized society when they chose to let religious majorities in states decide that life begins in a one-cell brainless heartless fertilized human egg, which idiot CarsomyrPlusSix stupidly claimed there is no such thing. END2209022116

Do you want to live in a civilized society or an uncivilized SOCIETY?

let's promote life whether it be's growing in the womb or after being removed from the womb alive ok ??
No. My Conscience, spiritual belief and common sense commit me to defending the civil and public right to life and freedom of viable human beings. What goes on inside the womb prior to the capability and the viability of the fetus is not my business and it is not the business of any religious fanatic or any religion dominated state body of legislators. END2209022141

Last edited:
… life begins in a one-cell brainless heartless fertilized human egg…
“I didn’t say it, even though you quoted me saying it, but here I am doubling down and saying it again, but if ever you mention it, I didn’t say it!"

You’re a troll.

No one is legitimately this stupid and dishonest. Pure bad faith on your part.

Fuck right off.

life begins in a one-cell brainless heartless fertilized human egg, which idiot @CarsomyrPlusSix stupidly claimed there is no such thing.

A new human life begins at conception.

NFBW: Could you explain to CarsomyrPlusSix that conception is what happens to a human one cell egg that has no brain and no heart Orangecat for many days after fertilization. The moron says human females do not have eggs that need to be fertilized for a new life to begin. END2209030021

. The moron says human females do not have eggs that need to be fertilized for a new life to begin. END2209030021

Stop lying, you absolute drooling retard.

Fertilization occurs and the egg cell and sperm cell combine to become a new human being in the zygote stage of life.

You call this human being an “egg,” like fertilization hasn’t occurred and the egg still exists, and you deny that this human being is a living member of our species.

You say you don’t, subfilth scum, but you have been quoted as saying exactly that, so your lies are meaningless and pathetic.

I live in a civilized society where freedom of religion has protected me and freedom loving civilized viable human beings from religious fanatics like you for half a century. But now the Trump American Catholic Taliban on the Supreme Court are posing a real threat to freedom of religion in a civilized society when they chose to let religious majorities in states decide that life begins in a one-cell brainless heartless fertilized human egg, which idiot CarsomyrPlusSix stupidly claimed there is no such thing. END2209022116
If you can look at the method's used to remove an unborn baby from the womb at different stages of development, and all because of various reason's given in which are not justifiable in doing so, and you can call this living in a CIVILIZED SOCIETY (?), then you got mental issue's that definitely need to be evaluated by professionals that want to understand how the human psych can become this demented and confused in life. Good luck with your evaluation.

No. My Conscience, spiritual belief and common sense commit me to defending the civil and public right to life and freedom of viable human beings. What goes on inside the womb prior to the capability and the viability of the fetus is not my business and it is not the business of any religious fanatic or any religion dominated state body of legislators. END2209022141
You calling a person (a religious fanatic), for promoting life, and then for promoting civilized society that promotes responsible action's by the citizen's who are creating life upon God giving them the tools in order to do so is simply hilarious 🤣.......... You being an adult (I'm guessing), should be knowledgeable about the citizen's having been made knowledgeable about such things through proper education and the upholding of a civilized society as best that it can, otherwise prior to making a decision to do what is necessary to create a new life by their action's taken in which could easily bring about such a thing, so it is highly disingenuous on your part to be calling someone names, and this because you should know better about these things, but for political or other reason's you act as if you don't and therefore attempt to distract with your adolescent petty name calling.

your adolescent petty name calling.
NFBW: It’s not petty. The combined fanatical religious-like power derived from Trump’s power crazed narcissism with a loud and unique sizable minority of white Protestant and Catholic Professed Christian european-ish nationalistic faction hidden behind the shield of Jesus Christ’s innate spiritual and cosmic genuine goodness has released destructive forces in America that is opposed to American religious freedom and the positive functioning of elected self government by the will of the majority of the multicultural civilized society that America is and shall further become.. It’s the MAGA infectious parasite that is eating the Republican Party alive and it must be brought under control like any serious disease to prevent the narcissistic collapse of America into a Putin like destructive authoritarian political and state run religious existence. END2209030726

Last edited:
Fertilization occurs and the egg cell and sperm cell combine to become a new human being in the zygote stage of life.

NFBW: Here is what I posted;

. . . . . medlineplus.gov : “For the first 12 hours after conception, the fertilized egg remains a single cell.” Cell division - Health Video: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

HERE IS WHAT CarsomyrPlusSix wrote Last Thursday at 8:28 PM in Post #4,986 about the phrase “fertilized human egg” That l used once upon a time.;

That said, is no such thing as a “fertilized human egg” you absolute bumblefuck retard.​

NFBW: We now clearly see CarsomyrPlusSix was forced to admit there is such a thing scientists and common folk refer to as a fertilized human egg END2209030751

Last edited:
NFBW220901-#4,985 “You are fighting for the personhood rights of a one-celled fertilized human egg.”

HERE IS WHAT CarsomyrPlusSix wrote Last Thursday at 8:28 PM in Post #4,986 about the phrase “fertilized human egg” That l used once upon a time.;

That said, is no such thing as a “fertilized human egg” you absolute bumblefuck retard.

NFBW: but the truth is CarsomyrPlusSix there is such a thing referred to as a “fertilized human egg” … . . . . . medlineplus.gov : “For the first 12 hours after conception, the fertilized egg remains a single cell.” Cell division - Health Video: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

And you are advocating CarsomyrPlusSix applying legal personhood to that one cell fertilized egg including in its original 12 hours of existence which was my point you refuse to address on this particular matter. END2209030818

Last edited:
CarsomyrPlusSix[/USER] was forced to admit there is such a thing scientists and common folk refer to as a fertilized human egg END2209030751​
There is no such thing no matter what you or your fellow drooling retards say.

I could never “admit” such abject nonsense, scum.

CarsomyrPlusSix220903-#5,030 “Fertilization occurs and the egg cell and sperm cell combine to become a new human being in the zygote stage of life.”

NFBW: How many hours does it take ( perhaps ding can tell you ) for the fertilized human egg cell to travel up the Fallopian tube from the moment of conception until it reaches the uterus where it can embed itself in the lining of the uterus in order to begin receiving nourishment and oxygen from its mother’s blood?

Do you ding beagle9 CarsomyrPlusSix advocate applying full civil rights of personhood to the fertilized human egg as it makes that journey from the fallopian tube to the uterus, END2209030854

Last edited:
CarsomyrPlusSix220903-#5,030
“Fertilization occurs and the egg cell and sperm cell combine.. . . “

NFBW: that event produces what becomes biologically, medically and scientifically known as a fertilized human egg that must make it to the uterus in order to develop into a human being.

CarsomyrPlusSix220903-#5,036 “There is no such thing no matter what you or your fellow drooling retards say. I could never “admit” such abject nonsense, scum.”

NFBW: let’s stick to scientific references to things and avoid your religious perspective of things in the spirit of Americans having the right of freedom from religion if they choose that path.

That’s the way ding wants it and everybody here must adhere to ding ‘s rules END2209030928

The Cells Start to Divide

The Cells Start to Divide​

6/9
The fertilized egg starts growing fast, dividing into many cells. It leaves the fallopian tube and enters the uterus 3 to 4 days after fertilization. In rare cases, the fertilized egg attaches to the fallopian tube. This is called a tubal pregnancy or ectopic pregnancy and is a danger to the mother.

There is no such thing……
OK. You are deep into the MAGA cult

Forum List

Back