Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

: you want mass murderers to easily obtain the tools they want to mass murder in the most efficient way don’t you?
Oh, so you just generally hate individual human rights and freedom and want your enemies to be helpless and disarmed.

Got it. Psycho authoritarian sociopath gonna sociopath.

Oh, so you just generally hate individual human rights and freedom
NFBW: You are a liar. Between you and I, you do not respect the human rights and freedom of women. You are fighting for the personhood rights of a one-celled fertilized human egg. You are giving that brainless heartless spineless lungless one celled ‘being’ full rights and autonomy over the 30 trillion celled pregnant woman that it needs for continued growth and survival prior to viability. You do not seek human rights or equality for women. Woman have value to you and the state only as a reproductive tool. It’s a form of slavery that you seek when you give the state the authority to control a woman’s body. You are for absurdity. END2209012115

Between you and I, you do not respect the human rights and freedom of women.
You are a liar and a drooling imbecile.

Banning abortion does not interfere in anyway with the rights and freedoms of anyone, including women.

You are fighting for the personhood rights of a one-celled fertilized human egg.
I believe in equality and protecting the human rights of all human beings.

That said, is no such thing as a “fertilized human egg” you absolute bumblefuck retard. Wouldn’t it be nice if someone would learn some basic biology before they mouth off? It’s clear learning even the basics isn’t in your wheelhouse though.

It’s a form of slavery that you seek when you give the state the authority to control a woman’s body.
Refraining from violence against other human beings isn’t slavery, you psychopath.

Seek mental help.

Banning abortion does not interfere in anyway with the rights and freedoms of anyone, including women.
NFBW: What planet do you live on. You are forcing women to give up eight months of freedom to serve a brainless heartless non-breathing zygote when it is none of your fucking business what goes on inside her body. END2209013239

no such thing as a “fertilized human egg” you absolute bumblefuck retard.
NFBW: Really🐓?

Egg cell fact #1: The egg is one of the biggest cells in the body.​

Eggs are larger than any other cell in the human body, at about 100 microns (or millionths of a meter) in diameter, about the same as a strand of hair. That means you could, in theory, see an egg cell with the naked eye. The fact is that egg cells are about 4 times the size of skin cells—and about 20 times the size of sperm!

Egg cell fact #2: Human eggs are full of instructions.​

Unlike birds or reptiles, whose eggs are full of food, mammals don’t develop on their own—they get a cushy uterus and a placenta with plenty of nutrients. So what’s filling up that huge egg cell?

Here’s what we do know: human eggs contain lots of RNA, which transfers genetic code out of the nucleus of a cell, preventing the DNA from having to leave the nucleus. The RNA in an egg cell has a few jobs: it help the egg’s nucleus fuse with a sperm’s during fertilization, it guides the fertilized eggs through its initial cell divisions, and it tells the cells inside a developing embryo—which are all the same, at first—how to specialize, and what kind of cell they need to become.

And the fact is that egg cells need a lot of energy, especially after they’re fertilized and they start dividing and developing. So we know, also, that human eggs contain lots of mitochondria, which anyone who paid attention in 8th grade biology should recognize as the powerhouse of the cell—they convert oxygen and nutrients into chemical energy.

Egg cell fact #3: An egg doesn’t live very long after ovulation.​

Once released—a process known as ovulation, which usually occurs around 2 weeks after the first day of your period—an egg cell has a pretty short life span. First, it’s pulled in by the finger-like appendages at the end of the fallopian tube, through which it travels down into the uterus over a period of 12–24 hours.

In the case of unprotected sex around the time of ovulation, the fallopian tube becomes the venue for fertilization, and the fertilized egg will implant in the uterus. But if no fertilization occurs within that 24-hour period, the egg disintegrates. It’ll later be shed—along with endometrial tissue, vaginal secretions, cervical mucus, and blood—during the menstrual period, as the body gets ready for a new cycle of ovulation.

Egg cell fact #4: We’re born with all the eggs we’ll ever have.​

Most of the cells in our body “regenerate,” or get cleared out and replaced by younger, healthier ones, throughout our lives. The one exception is your eggs. Those—all 1–2 million of them—were born with you, and they’ve been enduring the elements, so to speak, ever since. In fact, egg cells are actually created in utero, at just nine weeks after conception. That means that the egg that created you was inside your mother—when shewas inside your grandmother. Whoa.

This can be troublesome for your eggs. As egg cells age, they’re more likely to contain genetic abnormalities—mistakes in their DNA—that happen during the division process. Since DNA is like an instruction manual for our cells, any damage to your DNA can prevent that cell from doing what it’s supposed to do—which, in the case of the egg cell, is make a healthy baby. That’s why instances of infertility, miscarriage, and genetic disorders like Down syndrome increase so dramatically with the mother’s age.

Learn more about the importance of the age of the egg.

There’s good news, though:

Egg cell fact #5: Freezing eggs doesn’t affect how likely they are to result in a pregnancy.​

Egg freezing works because it allows a woman to preserve her eggs while they’re still healthy and plentiful, and use them to attempt a pregnancy later. The fact is that egg cells remain just as likely to result in a pregnancy after they’re frozen and thawed as they were at the time they were frozen—allowing a 40-year-old woman to use her 30-year-old eggs, which are much more likely to result in a healthy pregnancy. This is confirmed by several studies, including a large study published this September, that conclude that frozen and “fresh” eggs result in essentially equal embryo quality, pregnancy rates, and live birth rates.

NFBW: CarsomyrPlusSix is an ignorant pompous ass fascist END2209012234

Refraining from violence against other human beings isn’t slavery, you psychopath.
Objectively, scientifically false.
You seek to enslave CarsomyrPlusSix all pregnant women to serve the but one of a million egg cells that happens to get fertilized from the moment of fertilization on.

Fertilization keeps the egg cell from being flushed down the toilet in a puddle of menstrual blood that happens every month to fertile females for most of their lives..

You are demanding that a fertilized human egg cell be given personhood rights which must have autonomy over the rights of the impregnated woman in which the one fertilized egg cell resides. That demand is absurd. END2209012328

NFBW: You are a liar and here is explicitly why you are a liar: The Trump SCOTUS just ruled that religious majorities in state legislatures shall be permitted to pass laws according to the majority religious beliefs of elected lawmakers within such states that force pregnancy to full term on women.

There is no punishment however against the male partner who Injected an unwanted pregnancy into the woman in most cases when the male is the one pressuring the woman to have sex, even unprotected sex.

The Trump Supreme Court has thus violated equal Justice under the law for the female gender of US citizens by forcing all pregnancies to full term against the will of the woman. END2209010655
You think that you are smartly contending with these post, when in fact you miss the boat completely. Swimming around in the swamp water must be something you like, because you stay wallowing around in it like the old mud sucking fish that you are. Nobody-is-fooled-by-your-antics.

You seek to enslave CarsomyrPlusSix all pregnant women to serve the but one of a million egg cells that happens to get fertilized from the moment of fertilization on.

Fertilization keeps the egg cell from being flushed down the toilet in a puddle of menstrual blood that happens every month to fertile females for most of their lives..

You are demanding that a fertilized human egg cell be given personhood rights which must have autonomy over the rights of the impregnated woman in which the one fertilized egg cell resides. That demand is absurd. END2209012328
You have jumped on this egg cell thing like it's the end all be all to the conversation when in fact it's no where close to contending with the issue that has been out of control for way to long, otherwise an issue that gave re-birth to the mindset of a (sic) scientific human experimentationalist like Joseph Mengele the Nazi terrorist from hell.

NFBW: You are a liar. All human lives born into our universe matter - I am devoted to that.

You do not consider me to be human just like a fascist NAZI who doesn’t consider Jews to be human so you have no standing to lie about what I believe. You are a fascist you are the ugliest of ugly Americans. END2209011913
Can you prove your assertions about the poster or are you just making crap up and lying in hopes to win your unwinnable arguing ??

A one-celled human being and a thirty trillion cell human being are not of the same legal or moral status, physical capability or having the consciousness that makes you and I a human being. END2208311409

You? Human being? I'm not giving you that much credit, filth.

You do not consider me to be human

Can you prove your assertions about the poster

NFBW: Yes beagle9 your fascist pal CarsomyrPlusSix put in writing that he does not consider me to be a human being. He is not much different than a typical anti-Semitic NAZI,

You have jumped on this egg cell thing like it's the end all be all to the conversation
NFBW: The basis of ding and CarsomyrPlusSix argument is the Catholic teaching that life begins at conception. A human being at the moment of conception scientifically would be a human being that consists of one cell that has no brain, no heart, no skin no eyes, no ears, no mouth, no lungs, no hands, no feet and no consciousness. That argument on a scientific level is absurd because we human beings are made up of thirty trillion cells. To argue that a one cell human being must have more rights than a thirty trillion cell human being is also absurd. I don’t see any reason to accept an absurd argument to deprive a pregnant woman of a right that pregnant wonan have had for fifty years. Religion can be absurd but science cannot be absurd, not even for one thirty trillionth of a second. END2209020137

Last edited:
. So by your own standard, filth, you are racist filth. You support the systemic, disproportionate slaughter of black lives.

NFBW: I vote for politicians 100% of the time that nine out of ten black voters choose to represent us in our government. Do you CarsomyrPlusSix honestly believe that nine out of ten black voters choose politicians who are disproportionately slaughtering black Americans right before their eyes? END2209020157

NFBW: I vote for politicians 100% of the time that nine out of ten black voters choose to represent us in our government. Do you CarsomyrPlusSix honestly believe that nine out of ten black voters choose politicians who are disproportionately slaughtering black Americans right before their eyes? END2209020157
9 out of 10 black voter's vote Democrat, and that is a major problem for black voter's because they (including you) are brainwashed sheep.

Do you CarsomyrPlusSix honestly believe that nine out of ten black voters choose politicians who are disproportionately slaughtering black Americans right before their eyes?
It is statistically true that most black folks vote for the Democrats that run and ruin the cities they live in and disproportionately target them for death through abortion. If any of these claim that “Black Lives Matter” to them, they are liars and one should tell them that early and often, to their face.

Let’s not generalize though. Not all black people are this fucking stupid though.

Democrats assume they are entitled to black folks’ votes appropriate of nothing and insult them and call them horrible racist names if they don’t vote for them - which is objectively racial essentialism and utter hypocrisy, but that is what you people are - it’s what you do.

Last edited:
NFBW: The basis of ding and CarsomyrPlusSix argument is the Catholic teaching that life begins at conception.
Open a science textbook, fucking retard.

Chapter 1, introductory coursework.

I am not Catholic, I paid attention in science class and if a lot of Christians have beliefs that align with scientific fact, good for them. Just one more reason why your hate boner for the religious is unreasonable bullshit.

Last edited:
NFBW: Yes beagle9 your fascist pal CarsomyrPlusSix put in writing that he does not consider me to be a human being. He is not much different than a typical anti-Semitic NAZI,
Because you are a hatemongering psychopath.

You are hardly a reasonable human being, you want innocent human beings to be killed for your hate. Which means YOU are the Nazi analogue, filth. Just like them you believe in dehumanization and targeting those you hate with death.

And I wouldn’t credit you with anything, especially humanity. There is no baseline assumptions for you of common decency or common sense. You’re just despicable filth.

But not for any arbitrary reasons. Not for any demographics about you I could not know on the anonymous internet. It is what you have done - it is what you have said. And yes, I judge you harshly for your hatemongering and vindictive dishonesty, filth, as you deserve.

Forum List

Back