Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

You talk of tyranny but you can’t intelligently tie Roe v Wade to anything resembling an absolute ruler unrestrained by law or constitution; a usurper of sovereignty ; a ruler who exercises absolute power oppressively or brutally against his subjects
The Supreme Court of the United States flagrantly lying about the content of the United States Constitution, making up a false right, incorporating this fake right against the states, usurping power the federal government does not have, that is tyranny, by definition.

Sorry you’re so much a fucking useless, brainless retard to note this reality.

You CarsomyrPlusSix in no way can you claim to be harmed when a woman unbeknownst to you has an abortion in private with her doctor.
I certainly can’t claim that if someone shot you in your stupid fucking face it would harm me in any way. And though you are a human being with rights - just like the humans you hate and want dead from your stupid bigotry - I think that would be the opposite of harm to me if someone did.

Given truth’s (1) and (2) - an atheist like American CarsomyrPlusSix and the Italian old medieval fart Catholic Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò need to get their goddam noses out of every not Catholic pregnant American woman’s uterus because no one’s and no government’s goddam nose has any business being in there when a uterus ain’t Catholic..
Our natural human rights as human beings don’t give a shit about our mother’s religious beliefs or lack thereof, you stupid inhuman bigoted trash.

Stop proselytizing for your unworthy piss god of hatred and murder, though you are clearly made in its vile image. Stop pretending your piss god is some version of the god of Abrahamic religions, not even the worst interpretations of Allah are as monstrous as the filth you worship, fit only for a latrine as a church.

NFBW230103-#6,618 You talk of tyranny but you can’t intelligently tie Roe v Wade to anything resembling an absolute ruler unrestrained by law or constitution; a usurper of sovereignty ; a ruler who exercises absolute power oppressively or brutally against his subjects

Cplus6230103-#6,621 The Supreme Court of the United States flagrantly lying about the content of the United States Constitution, making up a false right, incorporating this fake right against the states, usurping power the federal government does not have, that is tyranny, by definition.

NFBW: Actually you are lying CarsomyrPlusSix about the content of the Constitution because the Constitution does not say that a woman cannot terminate her own pregnancy if she wants to and have a safe place to have it lawfully done by medical professionals It is silent.

That is why white Christian dominated states in some cases are banning medical facilities and medical facilities from performing the medical procedure instead of being able to charge a woman who gets an abortion with murder of a recognized person with a right to life and protection under the law.

Current homicide laws are Constitutional throughout every government level based on the personhood of the killer and the victim.

A fetus in the womb is not a person recognized in OUR civil society in any way akin to thise who have passed the stage of development where you and I ceased to be part of our mothers body, commonly referred to as birth.,

END 2301032018

Actually you are lying CarsomyrPlusSix about the content of the Constitution
No, I’m not, you brainless waste of oxygen.

because the Constitution does not say that a woman cannot terminate her own pregnancy
It doesn’t say anything about abortion at all, illiterate buffoon.

Read the 10th Amendment. Then shut up in shame, or preferably self-asphyxiate.

NFBW230103-#6,619 Given truth’s (1) and (2) - an atheist like American CarsomyrPlusSix and the Italian old medieval fart Catholic Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò need to get their goddam noses out of every not Catholic pregnant American woman’s uterus because no one’s and no government’s goddam nose has any business being in there when a uterus ain’t Catholic..

Cplus6230103-#6,622 Our natural human rights as human beings don’t give a shit about our mother’s religious beliefs or lack thereof, you stupid inhuman bigoted trash.

NFBW: You are not a fetus in your mother’s womb. I am certain of that. So your natural human rights as a “viable” human being are not in question or under threat of being lost . So of course as a post-birth human being you may or may not give a shit what your mother’s or my mother’s religion is. I dont give a shit what your mother’s religion is. Her religion has nothing to do with anything being discussed here. Our Secular civil society as well as our Constitution do not recognize a fetus in the womb to have the same natural human rights as you and your mother. So nothing from you CarsomyrPlusSix as anticipated.

END2301031830

You are not a fetus in your mother’s womb.
Irrelevant, you bigoted, stupid fuck. All human beings have the right to life.

“viable”
Completely irrelevant, you bigoted, stupid fuck. Go jerk off with surfactant as already instructed, or preferably, drink bleach.

Nothing but useless retard noise from you once again. Silence instead, please, silent as the grave.

Irrelevant, you bigoted, stupid fuck. All human beings have the right to life.
NFBW: On whose authority do ‘not viable’ human beings in the womb have a right to life? You have no god, no creator, no Supreme Being creating your soul making you more special than a monkey. so you have no authority. BECAUSE “YOU SAY SO” does not cut it.

Look back at the Kansas abortion special election - your hate mongering bullshit can’t convince even a conservative state because you are nobody - you have no authority - all you can do is call 2/3 of America “abortion filth” and who the fuck knows why you decided to want government to stick its nose into a pregnant woman’s uterus during what should be a private matter between a doctor and his patient.

END2301031859

On whose authority do ‘not viable’ human beings in the womb have a right to life?
By what insanity do you claim “viability” means the difference between human being and property to be killed on a whim, you vile inbred slithering demonic filth?

You have no god, no creator, no Supreme Being creating your soul
I have the same a priori universal creator as everyone else, or as inherently as much soul as everyone else, no matter who is right about their supposition regarding the unknowable.

Nonetheless, every human being is created, and we are created equal. Creation is the beginning of our lifespan. In that sense as an individual organism, I know who my direct creators were, and I share the pair of them with two other living men.

Whether or not there is a divine is immaterial, we are here, we are humans, and humans have rights.

BECAUSE “YOU SAY SO” does not cut it.
You think your belief in your inferior to human excrement “god” of hate and murder makes your hateful bigotry more valid somehow?

and who the fuck knows why you decided to want government to stick its nose into a pregnant woman’s uterus during what should be a private matter between a doctor and his patient.
Who the fuck knows why some defective retarded drooling hatemonger like yourself thinks contract killers are “doctors,” folks who want their own kids dead are “patients,” and that homicide of the innocent is a “private matter?”

Honestly, people like you are not well. You are fucked in the head. You are a danger to others and you should be watched closely.

NFBW230103-#6,618 You CarsomyrPlusSix in no way can you claim to be harmed when a woman unbeknownst to you has an abortion in private with her doctor.

Cplus6230103-#6,621 I certainly can’t claim that if someone shot you in your stupid fucking face it would harm me in any way.

Governments are supposed to exist to preserve law and order so viable human beings can pursue happiness which means they must keep one viable human being from shooting another human being by threat of prosecution and imprisonment/ loss of freedom or in worst case loss of life.

So CarsomyrPlusSix you would be harmed if government ceased to execute its authority and purpose if they do not attempt to catch and prosecute the son of a bitch viable human being who shot me in the face.

But if the government does not protect the not viable human organism in a womb from a private decision by it’s mother to kill it - there is zero effect on the government’s duty to keep law and order in the physical world in which viable human beings live work and play.

It is simple logic and reasonable thinking to understand that you are no longer in your mother’s womb so you are not in danger of ever being killed in the womb by a pregnant woman subsequent to the date that you took your first breath and joined the human race.

END230103

END230103

Governments are supposed to exist to preserve law and order so… human beings can pursue happiness
Again, erase your retarded obsession with current ability to breathe, and yeah, governments should protect innocent human beings from aggressive harm. Like those targeted for contract homicide because of pieces of shit like you.

which means they must keep one viable human being from shooting another human being by threat of prosecution and imprisonment/ loss of freedom or in worst case loss of life
Yeah, they should protect the right to life of the innocent.

So CarsomyrPlusSix you would be harmed if government ceased to execute its authority and purpose if they do not attempt to catch and prosecute the son of a bitch viable human being who shot me in the face.

Anyone shooting you isn’t a son of a bitch, though, they’re doing humanity a favor. Even if they have to go to prison, they certainly aren’t harming me or anyone in this community by sparing us from hearing your hateful nonsensical prattle ever again. It’s really a shame to even have to lock them up, maybe it would be for the best if they weren’t caught.

You can argue that you have rights and it would be wrong to kill you as long as you aren’t currently attacking anyone, but don’t dare lie and pretend that someone cleaning your filthy clock would be anything but a net positive for those who have had to suffer you or those who have yet to suffer you.

This is legitimately in good faith a deep flaw in your effort to make an argument. It not only doesn’t impact me if you were to be killed, it would be kind of delightful. The impact of your death is not why murder is wrong. The knowledge of others of your existence prior to your death is not why murder is wrong. If the supposed negative impact of your death is why your murder would be wrong, in presenting negative value and causing others to be continuously subject to your bigotry and stupidity you are actively arguing in favor of your own killing, because you are proving that it should be acceptable. There is no harm there to others in that scenario.

The only valid argument you could adopt, if you want to make sense, is mine - to say that ALL human beings have basic intrinsic value and rights. Which means that even trashy evil humans like you, who abuse their rights to spread hatred and violence, are still technically human beings with rights, like the abortion victims you disdain and despise, despite the fact that as innocent blank slates, they are objectively superior to you, you utterly meritless and morally bankrupt reprobate with no potential whatsoever.

But if the government does not protect
[objectively innocent human beings, i.e. much better than filth like you]

in the physical world
Wombs are extra-dimensional magic space and mothers do not exist in reality. Got it. It makes sense you would believe this, you fucking utterly incoherent lunatic.

Last edited:
By what insanity do you claim “viability” means the difference between human being and property to be killed on a whim, you vile inbred slithering demonic filth?
Moving from not viable to viable does not change a fetus’ status as a human organism under development.

NFBW230103-#6,629 Governments are supposed to exist to preserve law and order so… human beings can pursue happiness

Cplus6230103-#6,630 CarsomyrPlusSix •••• and yeah, governments should protect innocent human beings from aggressive harm. Like those targeted for contract homicide because of pieces of shit like you

NFBW: How is the termination of a pregnancy from Herschel Walker’s sport fucking because of anything you can possibly know about me. LIAR!!

END2301040010

NFBW230103-#6,629 So CarsomyrPlusSix you would be harmed if government ceased to execute its authority and purpose if they do not attempt to catch and prosecute the son of a bitch viable human being who shot me in the face.
^
^
Cplus6230103-#6,630 CarsomyrPlusSix The only valid argument you could adopt, if you want to make sense, is mine - to say that ALL human beings have basic intrinsic value and rights.

NFBW: No. All human beings have basic intrinsic value and rights and one group of human beings for a nine month period, when they are pregnant, have a higher intrinsic value and rights over the specific developing human organism that is biologically attached to her uterus.

When we leave the womb and sustain oxygenation of our own blood through our own lungs and the cord being cut, are separated physically from our mothers we aquire full intrinsic human value with rights which are reasonably restricted by our parents until around the age of eighteen..

The lawful and moral precedent for society giving pregnant woman autonomy over any human life inside her body as described above, comes from the common law of England. During the mid-eighteenth century in colonial America a concept called quickening to determine when societal respected life begins, was universally embraced. Abortion was legally and socially benign when the US Constitution was inked. Legal precedent is fixed at when life was considered to exist before the fetus was quick — which was believed to occurs in the fourth or fifth month of gestation.

END2301040154

Moving from not viable to viable does not change a fetus’ status as a human organism under development.
I don’t speak retard, I’m sure this makes sense to you and only you, and we can leave it that way.
How is the termination of a pregnancy from Herschel Walker’s sport fucking
Again, I don’t speak retard. Perhaps instead just stop wasting oxygen?

No. All human beings have basic intrinsic value and rights
You don’t believe that for a second you lying piece of shit.

and one group of human beings for a nine month period, when they are pregnant, have a higher intrinsic value
And there we go, you are bigoted trash who doesn’t believe in equality or human rights at all. Go to Hell, go directly to Hell, do not pass Go, do not collect $200, you won’t need it in the lake of fire where you should enjoy burning forever.

Playing favorites about who has “higher intrinsic value,” you are the most ignorant fuck imaginable, you know less than nothing about the concept of human rights.

During the mid-eighteenth century in colonial America a concept called quickening
“Life begins at quickening” is an archaic notion that predates cell theory let alone advanced microscopy and embryology, you ignorant fuck. Amazing. You are literally so dumb you know nothing a child who has been educated since the 1600s might maybe know.

Did you know the Earth goes around the sun?

How far back does this go?

Abortion was legally and socially benign when the US Constitution was inked.
Abortion is never mentioned in the United States Constitution. Nothing else you say about this matters, so just fuck off. Aforementioned bleach cocktail still recommended.

Last edited:
Cplus6230104-#6,635 CarsomyrPlusSix Abortion is never mentioned in the United States Constitution.

ColonelA220710-#1 ColonelAngus The Constitution does not mention abortion as a right. The SUPREME COURT has no justidiction to rule. It is up to the states to make their own laws.

NFBW221211-#6,288 “•• Abortion is commonly defined as the termination of a pregnancy resulting in the death of the embryo or fetus / or following the death of the embryo or fetus. So how do you know when a woman unbeknownst to you CarsomyrPlusSix living on the opposite coast, in a state with protected freedom of reproductive rights, has a natural abortion or an induced abortion. ••”

NFBW: Unlike just about every homicide, suicide and accidental or unusual unnatural death always being reported to and recorded by the government; the death of a fetus does not lead to an investigation into homicide charges against the person who intentionally contracts someone else to kill it and remove the corpse from her body?

Why do you think ColonelAngus that homicide is treated differently in our society ever since the mid-18th CENTURY to present, when the deaths of the unborn, are caused by abortion versus a person (who was born) kills another person (who was also born) • For you too beagle9 and see Alabama

END2301042022

Last edited:
NFBW230104-#6,633 “All human beings have basic intrinsic value and right”
^
^
Cplus6230104-#6,635 You don’t believe that for a second you lying piece of shit.

NFBW: Actual I do. Women who are pregnant provide the human value and human rights for the living organism that is developing inside the womb that she is providing for it.

You can disagree with that all you like but since you have no revealed religion and therefore no higher legal or ethical or moral authority to tell me that I am wrong, you are just a complete asinine idiot to make an argument that I do not believe what I believe. Who do you think you are? Why do you refuse to simply just stick to facts reason logic and science?

END2301041155

NFBW: Actual I do. Women who are pregnant provide the human value and human rights for the living organism that is developing inside the womb that she is providing for it.
Thank you for providing further incontrovertible proof that you have no respect for human rights, do not believe in intrinsic human rights, do not believe in equality, and do not understand what rights even are.

You think mothers provide “rights,” and can take them away on a whim. Those aren’t rights, then, fucktard.

You are utterly worthless to any conversation about these topics.

Forum List

Back