Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW2207310820 By far #4,072 is the greatest white American Christian screed I have ever seen - - I wonder if Mr Science ding agrees

beagle9220730-#4,072 “Yeah and you just conveniently look the other way when your world starts pumping out the tragic stats on people getting diseases, cancer, viruses that have no cures, suicide rates, murder rates, ruined live's, joblessness, depression, hopelessness, mental problem's, soulessness, and so many other things that have already been linked back to the promotion of living a "free for all" type of self unregulated highly sinful lifestyle's that are warned about in a book that is thousands of years old, yet here you are constantly making a fool of yourself by bashing Christian's who have the evidence to back us up. You have the evidence also, but you hide it or conveniently lie about it in order to spread your ideologies or leftism as if it is somehow filled with truth's when they are nothing but deceptions or falsehoods that lay far from the truth. So when does the horror's and misery's finally get to you in your conscious finally ??? “

NFBW: On Reproductive Rights, I am Jewish. So beagle9 please do tell, are those who practice one of the oldest living world religions being practiced in our time on earth, contributing to the horror’s and misery’s of which you speak in post220730-#4,072 ??????

NFBW2207201010-#3,693 Genesis 2:7​
Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

END2207310820
Deflection noted. Weak...

NFBW2207311717 scientifically establishing “scientifically alive” and twinning debunks ding ‘s absurdity that DNA establishes when life begins.

ding220730-#4,060 “It's only the job of science to inform society when it is scientifically alive and genetically distinct.”

NFBW: Science teaches that what we humans refer to as human life is scientifically and biologically contingent upon a pre-born person being physically formed sufficiently to make a once in a lifetime, spark of life switch at a moment when the individual persons’ time in the natural universe comes into being and the switch is pulled. It comes with first breath as in Jewish spiritual belief for thousands of years when the fetal shunts are functionally modified or eliminated, enabling independent life.

Science describes the physiological flip of the switch:

Formation of the human heart involves complex biological signals, interactions, specification of myocardial progenitor cells, and heart tube looping. To facilitate survival in the hypoxemic intrauterine environment, the fetus possesses structural, physiological, and functional cardiovascular adaptations that are fundamentally different from the neonate.

The Transitional Heart: From Early Embryonic and Fetal Development to Neonatal Life - PubMed

At birth, upon separation from the placental circulation, the neonatal cardiovascular system takes over responsibility of vital processes for survival. The transition from the fetal to neonatal circulation is considered to be a period of intricate physiological, anatomical, and biochemical changes in the cardiovascular system. With a successful cardiopulmonary transition to the extrauterine environment, the fetal shunts are functionally modified or eliminated, enabling independent life. END2207311717

Deflection noted. Weak

There is no deflection on my part. You are avoiding answering this question and I know exactly why you are avoiding it.

NFBW: On Reproductive Rights, I am Jewish. So beagle9 please do tell, are those who practice one of the oldest living world religions being practiced in our time on earth, contributing to the horror’s and misery’s of which you speak in post220730-#4,072 ??????

Also what do you think of Black Americans who attend the vibrant spiritual and peace loving black Christian churches in America who believe abortion must be legal. Are they also contributing to the horror’s and misery’s of which you speak in post220730-#4,072 ??????

NFBW2207311717 scientifically establishing “scientifically alive” and twinning debunks @ding ‘s absurdity that DNA establishes when life begins.
It's not my argument. It's what's taught in embryology textbooks. If your argument for abortion rights hinges on abortion as not being seen as ending a human life, you will lose.

" Genetic Perpetuity For An After Life "

* Mortals Speaking With Conjectural Understanding For Perceptions Of A Personified Eternal Being "

It's not my argument. It's what's taught in embryology textbooks. If your argument for abortion rights hinges on abortion as not being seen as ending a human life, you will lose.
Capital punishment ends a life and war ends many lives , so go blubber the clap trap to eschatologists .

In capital punishment , a wright to life is removed and one is subject to the natural freedoms and moral relativism that exists in nature before entering into this social civil contract , and the only reason a wright exists is because there is an institution capable of reprising its violation .

A fetus has not met a birth requirement for equal protection and a state interest does not exist in defending a wright to life that does not exist , thus a state is only concerned with whether a wright to life exists and not when life begins or if it exists at all .

Simple facts are that nature does not include your petty anthropocentric delusions , and all the pretentious bullshit from sanctimonious cry babies for a uniform fetish to quell an anxiety about not waking up from a dirt nap is ridiculous .

There are +7 billion individuals in this closed system and survival of human life is not in jeopardy , while ts qualify of life could be , due to limits in economic and environmental carrying capacity , so as the authoritarian psychopathic ascetics disregard the struggle to make ends meet , its institutions have historically applied the excuse for creating poverty through over population that they are communists .

Last edited:
There is no deflection on my part. You are avoiding answering this question and I know exactly why you are avoiding it.

Also what do you think of Black Americans who attend the vibrant spiritual and peace loving black Christian churches in America who believe abortion must be legal. Are they also contributing to the horror’s and misery’s of which you speak in post220730-#4,072 ??????
Don't bring black's into this leftist, but that's how you roll eh, otherwise you feel that you are empowered by injecting black's into your bull crap, because you don't think that black's think for themselves when it comes to their enslavement to the Democrat party, so they are there for you to just use when your bull crap isn't working eh ? I see right through your bull crap leftist.

" Genetic Perpetuity For An After Life "

* Mortals Speaking With Conjectural Understanding For Perceptions Of A Personified Eternal Being "

Capital punishment ends a life and war ends many lives , so go blubber the clap trap to eschatologists .

In capital punishment , a wright to life is removed and one is subject to the natural freedoms and moral relativism that exists in nature before entering into this social civil contract , and the only reason a wright exists is because there is an institution capable of reprising its violation .

A fetus has not met a birth requirement for equal protection and a state interest does not exist in defending a wright to life that does not exist , thus a state is only concerned with whether a wright to life exists and not when life begins or if it exists at all .

Simple facts are that nature does not include your petty anthropocentric delusions , and all the pretentious bullshit from sanctimonious cry babies for a uniform fetish to quell an anxiety about not waking up from a dirt nap is ridiculous .

There are +7 billion individuals in this closed system and survival of human life is not in jeopardy , while ts qualify of life could be , due to limits in economic and environmental carrying capacity , so as the authoritarian psychopathic ascetics disregard the struggle to make ends meet , its institutions have historically applied the excuse for creating poverty through over population that they are communists .
Cool story.

NFBW2207310220

eagle1462010220730-#4,069 “If you dont abort him or her they become ablife seperate from the mother.”

NFBW: Yes, if a woman does not abort him or her they become at birth a life separate from the mother. The pregnant woman who terminates her own pregnancy according to eagle1462010 is terminating a part of her own body that has not become a life yet. So white American Christian Taliban should stay out of a woman’s reproductive decisions. END2207310220
We disagree. We see a life. And you want to murder that life because you were careless

NFBW2207312218

eagle1462010220730-#4,069 “If you dont abort him or her they become a life seperate from the mother.”

NFBW2207310220-#4,071 Yes, if a woman does not abort him or her they become at birth a life separate from the mother. So white American Christian Taliban should stay out of a woman’s reproductive decisions.

eagle1462010140621-#31 “I believe in God the Father Almighty Maker of the Heavens and the Earth.” I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins and is the son of God. Anyone that doesn't believe that may quite frankly Go to Hell.

NFBW: You see ding to most of the white American Christian Taliban such as eagle1462010 beagle9 opposition to a women’s right to make their own reproductive decisions is based on their religion . it has nothing to do with DNA science.

Any American who tells another American they can go to hell for not believing Jesus Christ died for their sins and is the son of God is not capable of comprehending scientific truth. Based on that eagle1462010 is not qualified to tell a women that the government has control over what happens with her uterus because Jesus walked on water and died on a cross to save humanity from some conspiracy that all humans are burn with an absurd concept called original sin. END2207312218

Last edited:
You see @ding to most of the white American Christian Taliban such as @eagle1462010 @beagle9 opposition to women’s right to make their own reproductive decisions is based on their religion . it has nothing to do with DNA science.
Tell it to the Supreme Court. :lol:

We see a life.
I see a life too. It looks like this:

9CB39359-3E31-4DEA-8C0D-0C70309526F3.png

It is the life of the adult living breathing woman pumping all that blood. When separated at birth there are two lives with two separate and individual hearts pumping blood and sustaining life.

NFBW2207312218

eagle1462010220730-#4,069 “If you dont abort him or her they become a life seperate from the mother.”

NFBW2207310220-#4,071 Yes, if a woman does not abort him or her they become at birth a life separate from the mother. So white American Christian Taliban should stay out of a woman’s reproductive decisions.

eagle1462010140621-#31 “I believe in God the Father Almighty Maker of the Heavens and the Earth.” I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins and is the son of God. Anyone that doesn't believe that may quite frankly Go to Hell.

NFBW: You see ding to most of the white American Christian Taliban such as eagle1462010 beagle9 opposition to a women’s right to make their own reproductive decisions is based on their religion . it has nothing to do with DNA science.

Any American who tells another American they can go to hell for not believing Jesus Christ died for their sins and is the son of God is not capable of comprehending scientific truth. Based on that eagle1462010 is not qualified to tell a women that the government has control over what happens with her uterus because Jesus walked on water and died on a cross to save humanity from some conspiracy that all humans are burn with an absurd concept called original sin. END2207312218
You promoting or attempting to make women think that it's ok to abort their babies because it's not really a baby (you would claim), makes you a monster. You could apply your same bull crap thinking to a lot of other areas in life, and that makes you even a bigger monster. So the question is "how big of a monster are you" ??

Tell it to the Supreme Court
ding220731-#4,090

NFBW: Why- The Trump appointed white Catholic American Taliban are not interested in a woman’s reproductive rights, or any kind of science on the subject. They have a religious agenda to give power to white Christian nationalists in Red States apparently because it’s now more imperative to serve and please the invisible old man in the sky more so than serving the nation by controlling their religious obsessions and apply laws and Justice according to its Constitutional merit.

You have no respect for human life...
beagle9220731-#4,093

NFBW: I hold the same view of when human life begins as Jewish people worldwide do. You are maintaining that Judaism and its believers has no respect for human life.

You cannot separate your opinion beagle9 of me from those you must be referring to as baby killing Jews.

ding there states unequivocally that legislative majorities in states with Christian Catholic “life” beliefs have the right to pass laws banning Jewish belief on when human life begins. are you with him on that? END2208910314

NFBW2307201010-#3,693 “The mother has a natural right to accept or reject the continued growth ding inside her body as Jewish people believe “ensoulment’ takes place at first breath of the newborn child. I agree with Jewish tradition and disagree with Catholic tradition that a soul is created by God at conception”

Last edited:
NFBW2208010406

NFBW2207201010-#3,693 “The mother has a natural right to accept or reject the continued growth ding inside her body as Jewish people believe “ensoulment’ takes place at first breath of the newborn child. I agree with Jewish tradition and disagree with Catholic tradition that a soul is created by God at conception”

Beagle 9220731-#4,092 “You promoting or attempting to make women think that it's ok to abort their babies because it's not really a baby (you would claim), makes you a monster.

NFBW: Jewish people and I believe “ensoulment’ takes place at first breath of the newborn child. That is when God breathes life into the human flesh and bones of a newborn child. Do you consider beagle9 Jews to be “monsters” as well? END2208010406

Last edited:
NFBW2207312218

Taliban because you feel the right to kill the unborn and we disagree. You failed to use birth control and blame it on other people.

Those that call it out are the Taliban. When it was you too cheap to buy a rubber.

. You failed to use birth control and blame it on other people.
I’ve been snipped since my second daughter took her first breath of life so you are a dimwitted American Taliban liar saying things you can’t possibly know if true. Your word means nothing.

Taliban because you feel the right to kill the unborn and we disagree

Science that Mr fake Science ding won’t acknieledge and Judaism show me that when a woman terminates her own pregnancy she is not killing a separate individual human being that has blood cells marked with its own unique DNA circulating in its bloodstream. IT IS THE BLOOD OF THE POTENTIAL MOTHER KEEPING THE UNDERDEVELOPED ORGANISM ALIVE.

NFBW: You can disagree with science for Christ sake but should not be able to demand that government must force your unscientific religious view on women you want charged with murder for killing a human being that only potentially exist.

Do you favor the right to kill the unborn in cases of rape, incest or to protect the life of the mother? Why? END2208010945

Last edited:
You have no respect for human life... You've proved that now.
If you say I have no respect for human life then you are saying Jews have no respect for human life. I will tell you this beagle9 Jews and all pro-Choice Christians have more respect for human life’s than you. You have no respect for the human life of a pregnant woman when you demand she submit her uterus over to ding ‘s white Christian Taliban state lawmakers and governors so they can decide what happens in it. You are a skunk when it comes to womens’ right - you stink to high heaven END2208011001

NFBW: Why- The Trump appointed white Catholic American Taliban are not interested in a woman’s reproductive rights, or any kind of science on the subject. They have a religious agenda to give power to white Christian nationalists in Red States apparently because it’s now more imperative to serve and please the invisible old man in the sky more so than serving the nation by controlling their religious obsessions and apply laws and Justice according to its Constitutional merit.
Cool story. What are you going to do about it? Cry?

Forum List

Back