Robert Kennedy a better option than Biden?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Seems to have a speech problem? But otherwise seems to have his wits about him.

How silly it has become that we judge democrats by mental competency rather than actual policy positions 🙄

How silly it has become that we judge democrats by mental competency rather than actual policy positions 🙄

The LEFT WING ACTIVISTS here are TERRIFIED of RFKjr.

If nobody else jumps in and it is just RFKjr vs. Traitor Joe, RFKjr will be the Dem nominee...

Robert Kennedy Jr is a stupid asshole Moon Bat piece of Libtard shit. However, the sad thing is somebody that despicable would probably be better than this Potatohead idiot that stole the 2020 election.

Robert Kennedy Jr is a stupid asshole Moon Bat piece of Libtard shit. However, the sad thing is somebody that despicable would probably be better than this Potatohead idiot that stole the 2020 election.

LOL!!!

LOL!!!!

14% in the polls and rising FAST....

PANIC PANIC

Call him all the names you can!!!!

Your time would be better served by worrying about which MAGA you right wingers are going to run. We'll pick our candidate, you pick yours.

he heheheheheheh....

14% and rising, and most Dems barely know who he is and that he is in the race....

RFKjr vs Senile Traitor Joe????

Time for the alliance of the Far Left HOMOS and the Zionist Fascists to CHANGE THE BATTER and get the BROOM ready for Gretched Whitmer!!!

LOL!!!

Hokus Pokus, I'm in the race!!!

R.16094688ce8c525edbf46571067f78f4

LOL!!!

LOL!!!!

14% in the polls and rising FAST....

PANIC PANIC

Call him all the names you can!!!!
Democrats will always have turds as their Presidential nominees. This RFK Jr. idiot is no exception.

The origin of the alliance of Zionist Fascism and left wing hate hoaxing homos....

We'll cover up 911, you guys keep the closet door shut....

R.5d0333258019776427239619c0c53518

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...

He has spasmodic dysphonia, a neurological disorder that affects the muscles in the voice box. I have already gotten so I no longer even hear the issue.

He'd wreck Potato Joe in a hot minute. I'd love seeing it.

Biden's wits don't have anything to do with it. Most all Democrats would be doing the very same things Biden has done. They are all deplorables. Doesn't matter whether they have severe dementia or not.

LOL!!!

Are you by chance a W supporter, speaking of "turds..."
Every Democrat President in my life time has been a turd. The only one I am not sure about was Truman but I was three yrears old when he left office. JFK, LBJ, Carter, Slick Willy, The Worthless Negro and this Potatohead clown have all been turds.

A couple of the Republicans have also been turds. Like the Bush RINOs.

Forum List

Back