Robert Kennedy a better option than Biden?

You are fucking retarded.

Does that look like a an actual primary to you dumbass?

How about this

" The Trump campaign and GOP officials cited the fact that Republicans canceled several state primaries when George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush sought a second term in 1992 and 2004, respectively; and Democrats scrapped some of their primaries when Bill Clinton and Barack Obama were seeking reelection in 1996 and 2012, respectively."

This is what I'm talking about DUMB FUCK! An incumbent president doesn't really face a challenge inside his party

Post more from fringe candidates and repeat your same bs again cause you're a fucking doorknob humping RETARD

View attachment 778208

You've set your standards for 'serious' candidates. You've even cited examples of them. Cruz, Rand, Rubio.

GOP leaders. Senators. Winners of important elected office.

Robert epicly fails your own standards. He's never been a 'democratic leader', he's never been a senator, he's never won any elected office in his life.

And of course, Sanford, Walsh and Fuente are all 'serious' candidates by your standard. A two term GOP governor and US House Rep, a House Rep and a real estate mogul like Trump?

Any one of is a more serious candidate than Robert. And you ignore all of them.

Thank you for once again obliterating your entire argument. You have no idea what you're talking about.

You've set your standards for 'serious' candidates. You've even cited examples of them. Cruz, Rand, Rubio.

GOP leaders. Senators. Winners of important elected office.

Robert epicly fails your own standards. He's never been a 'democratic leader', he's never been a senator, he's never won any elected office in his life.

And of course, Sanford, Walsh and Fuente are all 'serious' candidates by your standard. A two term GOP governor and US House Rep, a House Rep and a real estate mogul like Trump?

Any one of is a more serious candidate than Robert. And you ignore all of them.

Thank you for once again obliterating your entire argument. You have no idea what you're talking about.
I ignore your stupidity if you think Zoltan is a more serious candidate than RFK Jr you're truly the biggest retard on this board and deserve to be ignored or laughed at

I've obliterated you and accept your concession dumbass

I ignore your stupidity if you think Zoltan is a more serious candidate than RFK Jr you're truly the biggest retard on this board and deserve to be ignored or laughed at

I've obliterated you and accept your concession dumbass
Sounds like this Kennedy may get more votes from gop vax conspiracy nuts than Democrats, that's for sure....

Kunstler nails it again.

"Bobby’s confident adult demeanor at the podium alone is a reassuring and sharp contrast to the spookish mental vacancy of “Joe Biden” and the egotistic childishness of Mr. Trump. Voters will not fail to notice the difference, possibly even Woke Democrats lost in vaccine raptures and other cultish transports of self-righteousness."

Forum List

Back