robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
you really think your pissiness makes an argument. College selections based on merit are not random even though they are necessarily based on nonobjective factors. But race based is an objective factor
I never said they were random, I said they were subjective. You keep falsely equating subjectivity with randomness. Subjective means whether you give greater importance to gpa's or providing opportunisties to members of disadvantaged communities, extra curricular activities and community involvement or SAT scores. Which one of these criteria are of greater importance to you is subjective, not random. Learn the difference.

Last edited:
Well yes. Giving a race or gender "extra" credit is subjective. That's my point. If one kid has a 3.5 and higher sat score than another kid, I won't say he would be irrationally miffed if a kid with lower scores got in on racial preference.
So you also hate the people who get athletic scholarships and get into college.

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.
Next up Robert KKK Byrd statue

Thx you for your service.
I enlisted during the last few years of the Vietnam War. Other than basic training at Lackland Air Force Base and specialty training at Sheppard Air Force Base in Texas. I spent my whole time at Offutt Air Force Base near Omaha, Nebraska. I worked at Ehrling Bergquist Hospital where I helped deliver over 500 babies. I'd joke with the men coming back that I'd seen way more blood than they ever did. We each have a part to play in this world, hopefully the parts we play add to the benefit of this world rather than detract from it. I still work in nursing, but only part-time now since I'm 71 years old now. Thank you for your service, best wishes to you and yours.

You're concerned about ratings ? I'm sorry this isn't about a popularity contest, this is about seeking Justice. So far the committee has proven all five elements of a crime, and trump is the perpetrator. None of the atrocity, now known to every American as January 6th, a day of infamy, would have never happened if trump didn't exist. This is all on him.
this is all on liberals like you that watch such crap. They haven or show in spot of crime done by trump. except their opinions and crying and blubbering. same bs at the impeachment hearings. It did not work thin and it wont work now. only idiots like libs like you believe such nonsense and watch such nonsense.

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.
Lee was no better than Trump; both tried to overthrow the United States of America!

this is all on liberals like you that watch such crap. They haven or show in spot of crime done by trump. except their opinions and crying and blubbering. same bs at the impeachment hearings. It did not work thin and it wont work now. only idiots like libs like you believe such nonsense and watch such nonsense.
trump was/ is nothing but nonsense. Unfortunately we do have a lot of fools in this country.

trump was/ is nothing but nonsense. Unfortunately we do have a lot of fools in this country.
liberals are. and always will be. the put communist in office who wants to make america communist. said it out of his own mouth.

liberals are. and always will be. the put communist in office who wants to make america communist. said it out of his own mouth.
I know that conservatives aren't really conservatives anymore. They have been radicalized. But liberals usually keep level-headed about things. They don't owe anything to either party.

I can go along with weak-minded. Unfortunately those types are the ones with the guns. That is why they represent the biggest threat to the United States. Ignorance and arrogance combined are a very bad combination for any good outcome.
Look in the mirror, asshole.

I know that conservatives aren't really conservatives anymore. They have been radicalized. But liberals usually keep level-headed about things. They don't owe anything to either party.
Lying leftie. ^^^

lefties are communist who voted a communist in the white house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back