robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
lefties are communist who voted a communist in the white house.
You can't believe any outrageous thing you want I guess, it doesn't really make any sense but you have that choice. Remember the extremists on the other side are calling you even worse names.

You just don't like the truth. I hit it right on the nail.
BULLSHIT.

You said liberals are level headed

You sir, are a LIAR.

Democrats are NOT level headed. They're hysterical Stalinist scum. They should be locked up in cages. :p

BULLSHIT.

You sir, are a LIAR.

Democrats are NOT level headed. They're hysterical Stalinist scum. They should be locked up in cages. :p
Liberals are the cream of the crop, they don't get into this Petty bickering that you are extremist on both sides seem to enjoy and proliferate. Try to have a good night, I plan on it. In case you don't realize it, the far-right believes a lot more lies and conspiracy theories in the left does.

Liberals are the cream of the crop, they don't get into this Petty bickering that you are extremist on both sides seem to enjoy and proliferate. Try to have a good night, I plan on it. In case you don't realize it, the far-right believes a lot more lies and conspiracy theories in the left does.
Liberals are RIOTERS, asshole.

They're harassers. They're doxxers. They're censors.

They're Stalinist pricks. Anyone who's that way is either butt stupid or psychopathic. And at least the latter ones have an excuse, they can't help themselves.

They're Stalinist pricks. Anyone who's that way is either butt stupid or psychopathic. And at least the latter ones have an excuse, they can't help themselves.
You are some kind of crazy far-right extremist. Probably one of them that's following the psychopath trump. Now that's a real sicko, can't accept reality so he lies all the time trying to create his own reality.

You can't believe any outrageous thing you want I guess, it doesn't really make any sense but you have that choice. Remember the extremists on the other side are calling you even worse names.
extremeists are brain washed liberals. who put communist in power.

You are some kind of crazy far-right extremist. Probably one of them that's following the psychopath trump. Now that's a real sicko, can't accept reality so he lies all the time trying to create his own reality.
you are brain washed lefties who out A comunist in power.

and communists

BULLSHIT.

You sir, are a LIAR.

real level headed they back a communist in office, they back blm terrorism, you wanted increase salvery and came up with jim crow. american has bene the worse under lebral ideals then it ever has been. you all organized a plot to keep trump from oath of office and top of that liberal bottom feeders organized jan. 6 set up against trump. refusing security , opening gates and doors to let it happen. complete set up. dems are the insane folks ho should be locked up.

this is all on liberals like you that watch such crap. They haven or show in spot of crime done by trump. except their opinions and crying and blubbering. same bs at the impeachment hearings. It did not work thin and it wont work now. only idiots like libs like you believe such nonsense and watch such nonsense.
Most people have busy lives, I hardly watch any television at all anymore and I'm semi-retired. I can't see a whole lot of people taking the time to watch history in action, however slowly it is moving.

You really are one of the craziest people I've met on the site, and there are a lot of crazy people on this site. Hope you like being a winner.
i speak the truth you all love communism. you put sick old man in office who repeatedly said he wanted to america communist. do nothing dems need to wake up.

Most people have busy lives, I hardly watch any television at all anymore and I'm semi-retired. I can't see a whole lot of people taking the time to watch history in action, however slowly it is moving.
its a clown college in action; waste of timer no one is watching but the idiots. i only read up on up keeps. and nothing happened except the same crying and blubbering dems did at the impeachment hearings. it didnt work then and it wont work now.

i speak the truth you all love communism. you put sick old man in office who repeatedly said he wanted to america communist. do nothing dems need to wake up.
Communism has already failed as an economic institution. China is no longer a communist Nation, they are a fascist oligarchy just like Russia. The future of this world depends on us working together and the eventual economic system that will be in place and the eventual government that will be in place will be like nothing we have today.

Communism has already failed as an economic institution. China is no longer a communist Nation, they are a fascist oligarchy just like Russia. The future of this world depends on us working together and the eventual economic system that will be in place and the eventual government that will be in place will be like nothing we have today.
china is comunist and fascist. and we dont need that her in america. both countries are enemenys. there for liberals are enemys to america.

china is comunist and fascist. and we dont need that her in america. both countries are enemenys. there for liberals are enemys to america.
China was Communist in name only. Just like Russia, they have always been fascist oligarchies. In a pure communist system, everyone is equal, everyone shares in the wealth. No one is above the law, and no one lives better than anyone else. That has never happened in human history.

China was Communist in name only. Just like Russia, they have always been fascist oligarchies. In a pure communist system, everyone is equal, everyone shares in the wealth. No one is above the law, and no one lives better than anyone else. That has never happened in human history.
Talking "pure communism" is a cop out. They were communist. And they were horrific.

HL literally "thinks" Biden is a commie. Nuff said.

Talking "pure communism" is a cop out. They were communist. And they were horrific.
I'm trying to explain what actually existed. Labeling them the communist doesn't really mean anything. It conflicts with what did exist, that's the bottom line. You are copping out. Accept reality, it will serve you a whole lot better than the fantasy world you live in.

I'm trying to explain what actually existed. Labeling them the communist doesn't really mean anything. It conflicts with what did exist, that's the bottom line. You are copping out. Accept reality, it will serve you a whole lot better than the fantasy world you live in.
Oddly, I'm not sure Russia has really changed its econ system. China certainly has not, although Xi seems to have consolidated power to himself, rather than a committee of the "communist" party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back