robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that conflict was about secession and slavery (and regional issues). All of that was moot 150 years ago.

The KKK was about something else. And then it died out.

The threat who poses? The few w.s. left? Most of the leftards on this site, are constantly talking shit about how ALL whites, or ALL not left leaning whites, are "cucks" and "weak" and "old" and "dying off".

But every now and then, suddenly they become this big danger.

I've seen lefties ridicule whites for being cucks and weak IN THE SAME SENTENCE as they whine about what a danger they are.

You seem to be conflating a lot of issues together over a long stretch of time, to justify attacking people today.
I can go along with weak-minded. Unfortunately those types are the ones with the guns. That is why they represent the biggest threat to the United States. Ignorance and arrogance combined are a very bad combination for any good outcome.

I can go along with weak-minded. Unfortunately those types are the ones with the guns. That is why they represent the biggest threat to the United States. Ignorance and arrogance combined are a very bad combination for any good outcome.

Except they are a vanishingly small fringe.

I started a thread on how many there are, BEGGING, anyone who had any links or sources, to post them.

Consensus was, at most several thousands.

These people are not a big threat, far smaller than the normal danger of normal street crime.

I reread your statements, they can be taken either way, very ambiguous. I understand that during the course of slavery and estimated 5 million blacks died horrible and unnecessary deaths, many murdered, just because of who they were. I understand that the early colonists and early Americans practice genocide towards the Indians. I understand that many white people in general are suspicious and at the least treat people of color with indifference, even in today's times and in the past it was a whole lot worse. Hatred is easy to learn and hard to kill. People aren't as smart as they think they are, people aren't yet truly civilized.

Except they are a vanishingly small fringe.

I started a thread on how many there are, BEGGING, anyone who had any links or sources, to post them.

Consensus was, at most several thousands.

These people are not a big threat, far smaller than the normal danger of normal street crime.
You can't compare apples with oranges. Crime is a big problem in the country. Since far-right groups have mobilized and joined forces that are a great threat to the country. Now is not the time to turn a blind eye to that fact. Criminals do not want the country to change. The far-right thinks it needs to and in a fascist manner. They represent everything America shouldn't be. They are cowards and traitors.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I am the exact opposite of a white supremacist. I believe there's no place for hatred and ignorance in America. There is only one race the human race and everyone needs to understand that if we are to survive.
I never claimed you were a white supremacist. There may not be a place for it, but it has been here since the country was founded.

I never claimed you were a white supremacist. There may not be a place for it, but it has been here since the country was founded.
You're still talking in an ambiguous nature, that is inconsistent in a discussion. You take one side or the other. There's no middle ground.

You can't compare apples with oranges. Crime is a big problem in the country. Since far-right groups have mobilized and joined forces that are a great threat to the country. Now is not the time to turn a blind eye to that fact. Criminals do not want the country to change. The far-right thinks it needs to and in a fascist manner. They represent everything America shouldn't be. They are cowards and traitors.

The w.s. have zero power to effect policy. They are tiny and weak. A fringe.

You, and others, are acting like they are a serious political factor.

That is simply not true.

And, has little to do with the topic. The vast majority, nearly ALL, of those that fly the flag or support the statues, are NOT w.s. but simply proud of their regional heritage.

That is simply not true.

And, has little to do with the topic. The vast majority, nearly ALL, of those that fly the flag or support the statues, are NOT w.s. but simply proud of their regional heritage.
When Hitler first started up, the German people laughed at him. Then they started framing the Jews as the bad guys and somehow they became the good guys in the process and gain the support of the German people. I'm not waiting until these crazies get any more power, the fact that they exist is problematic to begin with.

That is simply not true.

If they don't want to be seen as deplorable mutants they should choose another symbol for their pride or accept the consequences.

When Hitler first started up, the German people laughed at him. Then they started framing the Jews as the bad guys and somehow they became the good guys in the process and gain the support of the German people. I'm not waiting until these crazies get any more power, the fact that they exist is problematic to begin with.

Not all small fringe groups, grow to take over the nation. Indeed, the vast majority don't.

And we are discussing two completely distinct groups, w.s. and those that celebrate regional pride, with the "rebel flag" and such symbols.

w.s. are a fringe, not worthy of much concern while the groups, "Southerns" and "rednecks" are large and normal populations of good Americans.

Why do you want to start conflict with them?

That is simply not true.

Slavery is not any heritage to be proud of.

Slavery is not any heritage to be proud of.

You really miss the fact that, for many generations they have been celebrating other aspects of that heritage?

I mean, Goat pretends that. He has some credibility there, because he comes across as retarded.

HISTORY | Watch Full Episodes of Your Favorite Shows>howthecultofRobertELeewaaborn April14, 2017 explains how this cult started, denying the truth that the Confederate States said in their declaration of independence that this was being done to preserve slavery " Slavery today, Slavery tomorrow, Slavery forever! " It's totally indefensible.
Imo it's interesting that REL seemed to have foreseen the Daughters of the Confederacy long lost march for the Lost Cause when before his death he asked that no statues be built.

This is an opinion board, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Opinions that are the best are those grounded in facts.

You disagree with the celebration of these statues and the flag. Yet, you know that those that do it, are NOT doing it to celebrate slavery or wacism.

You might think it LOOKS that way. Or that it might be offensive to others. But you know that is clearly not the intent of nearly all of those that do so.

What do you think of people like Goat, who know that too, and yet insist on treating these people as though they are w.s., when they clearly are not?

You disagree with the celebration of these statues and the flag. Yet, you know that those that do it, are NOT doing it to celebrate slavery or wacism.

You might think it LOOKS that way. Or that it might be offensive to others. But you know that is clearly not the intent of nearly all of those that do so.

What do you think of people like Goat, who know that too, and yet insist on treating these people as though they are w.s., when they clearly are not?
I don't know that. That's what they claim, but no one is obliged to believe those claims.

You yourself said you were celebrating your heritage. Well the Confederate flag represents slavery, many is not all of those statues that were erected were paid for by the KKK which represents hatred and bigotry. I don't think those are things of value in anyone's heritage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back