robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not afraid if that is what you mean. Blacks have been oppressed for centuries and you're whining about a few decades of 'oppression' (really just something approaching equality). Sorry but it's hard to take your complaints seriously.
victim mintalitiy

This is great news. They can preserve history in a more appropriate place.

Robert E Lee was a Great American 99% of his life until he had the misfortune of getting dragged into the Civil War that he didn't want and fought and warned against, until jackass uneducated racist idiots like you came along and labeled him a traitor because he wasn't on YOUR side. I'm sure they do all the preserving of history in a place far, FAR away from any school YOU ever went too! :21:

When has there ever been Equal Treatment for Whites? Their treatment has been unequal and privileged for centuries. That privilege is threatened and suddenly you're for equality?

I have clearly pointed out that whites are being singled out for special, NEGATIVE treatment in relation to this issue.

Did you forget that? Do you have some type of brain damage that we should know about?

My point stands.

We as a society accepted "diversity" as a policy and a goal, long ago, and now we see that it was a mistake, sold on a lie.

I'm not afraid if that is what you mean. Blacks have been oppressed for centuries and you're whining about a few decades of 'oppression' (really just something approaching equality). Sorry but it's hard to take your complaints seriously.

Except, you are here pushing special, negative treatment for whites. Your pretense that my point is "hard to take seriously" is not credible.

I have clearly pointed out that whites are being singled out for special, NEGATIVE treatment in relation to this issue.
You have made that claim repeatedly but you have yet to provide an example of other races not getting NEGATIVE treatment in relation to this issue.

We as a society accepted "diversity" as a policy and a goal, long ago, and now we see that it was a mistake, sold on a lie.
'Long ago'? It has only been in my lifetime and then by only some within the country. Did you ever accept it?

If it was such a mistake what would you want to go back to? Jim Crow? Slavery?

Except, you are here pushing special, negative treatment for whites. Your pretense that my point is "hard to take seriously" is not credible.
You see it as special, negative treatment for whites, I see it as long overdue justice for a man who wanted to destroy this country.

You have made that claim repeatedly but you have yet to provide an example of other races not getting NEGATIVE treatment in relation to this issue.

You have tried to set the goals so specifically so that you can exclude all bad behavior from non-whites from consideration.

In doing that, you admit that you know that my point is true.

'Long ago'? It has only been in my lifetime and then by only some within the country. Did you ever accept it?

If it was such a mistake what would you want to go back to? Jim Crow? Slavery?

REally? It was before I was born and I am middle aged. Good for you for living so long. I hope to live to be old too.

I did accept it. I was raised to believe that we would all live in harmony and in tolerance. It took decades of being exposed to how you liberals actual implement "Diversity" before I realized that what I was taught, was completely wrong.

My earlier question stands. "Diversity" is supposed to include whites. If that is true, then why did you see a conflict between "Diversity" and "White Champion"?

You see it as special, negative treatment for whites, I see it as long overdue justice for a man who wanted to destroy this country.

No other group gets it heritage subject to such hostile scrutiny.

That is the point you keep avoiding. YOu only judge WHITES like this. Everyone else is allowed to celebrate historical people, or heritage that does not live up to modern sensibilities.

You have tried to set the goals so specifically so that you can exclude all bad behavior from non-whites from consideration.

In doing that, you admit that you know that my point is true.
If your point is true, you should be able to provide relevant examples from the real world. If you can it is fact, can't it is fantasy.

REally? It was before I was born and I am middle aged. Good for you for living so long. I hope to live to be old too.
If you were born after 1968, you're correct.

I hope you live to be old too. Getting old sucks but it beats the alternative.

My earlier question stands. "Diversity" is supposed to include whites. If that is true, then why did you see a conflict between "Diversity" and "White Champion"?
Every group with any history has done good and bad. No sure what "White Champion" means but if it is pride in your heritage, I have no problem with it. However, if that heritage includes acts I disapprove of then you lost me. Hard to believe the pinnacle of White history was slavery and treason.

If your point is true, you should be able to provide relevant examples from the real world. If you can it is fact, can't it is fantasy.

Your behavior is my example. YOU judge whites by a harsh standard, while non-whites don't get judged at all.

If you were born after 1968, you're correct.

I hope you live to be old too. Getting old sucks but it beats the alternative.

Every group with any history has done good and bad. No sure what "White Champion" means but if it is pride in your heritage, I have no problem with it. However, if that heritage includes acts I disapprove of then you lost me. Hard to believe the pinnacle of White history was slavery and treason.

YOU are the one that used the term. I had no problem understanding it when you used it, now when I use your own term, now you don't know what it means?

You are being evasive. Because you know that your position is indefensible.

No other group gets it heritage subject to such hostile scrutiny.
What other group in this country has the heritage of racism, violence and injustice that yours does?
That is the point you keep avoiding. YOu only judge WHITES like this. Everyone else is allowed to celebrate historical people, or heritage that does not live up to modern sensibilities.
That is like Nazis complaining that they can't erect statues and monuments of Adolf Hitler or fly Nazi flags.

What other group in this country has the heritage of racism, violence and injustice that yours does?

Every group has a different heritage. Yet only one has to pass muster from such hostile judges. Everyone else just gets a pass.

This point is pretty simple. And very clear. The way you leftards insist of not understanding it,

shows that at some level, you know that if you even try to address it, that is will become obvious that you cannot challenge it at all.

Every group has a different heritage. Yet only one has to pass muster from such hostile judges. Everyone else just gets a pass.

This point is pretty simple. And very clear. The way you leftards insist of not understanding it,

shows that at some level, you know that if you even try to address it, that is will become obvious that you cannot challenge it at all.
Total bullshit, you are mad that racist traitors are not being honored with statues and monuments. That's it in a nutshell, it has nothing to do with heritage or none of that other bullshit. Why would Jewish folks pay taxes to purchase and maintain statues or monuments of Hitler or other murderous Nazis, doesn't make sense does it.

Your behavior is my example. YOU judge whites by a harsh standard, while non-whites don't get judged at all.
If I'm your only example you've admitted defeat

YOU are the one that used the term. I had no problem understanding it when you used it, now when I use your own term, now you don't know what it means?
I knew what I meant by it, I'm not sure I know how you mean it.

You are being evasive. Because you know that your position is indefensible.
I'm not the one defending a slave owner, a traitor to his country, and a participant in a war that cost 100s of thousands of lives.

YOUR DOUBLE STANDARD IS THE POINT. It is YOUR behavior that I am talking about. What part of this are you not getting?
I don't get the fact you don't understand that you say I have a double standard but don't have anything to back it up. I say I have one standard and it is not based on race. What part of this are you not getting?

If I'm your only example you've admitted defeat

I knew what I meant by it, I'm not sure I know how you mean it.

I'm not the one defending a slave owner, a traitor to his country, and a participant in a war that cost 100s of thousands of lives.
You are a slave owner per your own logic.
The war was an aggression by the north. You need to blame them for the carnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back