Robert DeNiro....Tough Guy or PUNK?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Once again the pretend mobster "Bobby DeNiro" is calling out President Trump with insults and veiled threats. Just what his problem with Trump is he won't say. In fact he won't say much about anything because he's not very bright. How "tough" is he? His nickname growing up was "Bobby Milk". :lol: There's no evidence he's ever been in a real street fight, despite playing Jake LaMotta in "Raging Bull" which was choreographed like a dance movie.

De-Niro-8-24-17.jpg

In his latest rant against Trump, DeNiro refers to Trump's "bone spurs" keeping Trump out of the draft. When asked how he avoided the draft, tough guy Bobby Milk says:

PLAYBOY: A number of your films—from Greetings to The Deer Hunter to Jacknife—have dealt with Vietnam. How politically aware were you of the Vietnam war?

ROBERT DE NIRO: I was aware. I thought that the war was wrong. What bothered me was that people who went to war became victims of it; they were used for the whims of others. I didn't think that the policy makers had the smarts. I didn't respect their decisions or what they were doing. And it was a right of many people to feel, "Why should I go and get involved with something that's unclear—and pay for it with my life?" It takes people like that to make changes.

PLAYBOY: How did you manage to beat the draft?

ROBERT DE NIRO: That's an area I don't want to talk about. [Looks at watch]

Bottom line? DeNiro is a joke....an illusionary tough guy and a loudmouth punk. Trump on the other hand, has dealt with real mobsters his entire career in the NYC building trades and would likely wipe the floor with the pretender.

Robert De Niro: Playboy Interview (January, 1989) by журнал Playboy — Translated by humans
It Turns Out Hollywood Tough Guy Robert De Niro Is A Whiny Liberal Crybaby In Real Life - ConsDaily.com

Last edited:
Trump's rich daddy found a doctor who could get the yellow belly out of serving his country in Vietnam.

The old coot DeNiro is lower than a punk; he's a pussified, immature, phony little sissy who proves there really is no fool like an old fool.

DiNiro is an actor therefore he can act tough as to whether he actually is tough, there is no empirical evidence of that at all.

Once again the pretend mobster "Bobby DeNiro" is calling out President Trump with insults and veiled threats. Just what his problem with Trump is he won't say. In fact he won't say much about anything because he's not very bright. How "tough" is he? His nickname growing up was "Bobby Milk". :lol: There's no evidence he's ever been in a real street fight, despite playing Jake LaMotta in "Raging Bull" which was choreographed like a dance movie.

De-Niro-8-24-17.jpg

In his latest rant against Trump, DeNiro refers to Trump's "bone spurs" keeping Trump out of the draft. When asked how he avoided the draft, tough guy Bobby Milk says:

PLAYBOY: A number of your films—from Greetings to The Deer Hunter to Jacknife—have dealt with Vietnam. How politically aware were you of the Vietnam war?

ROBERT DE NIRO: I was aware. I thought that the war was wrong. What bothered me was that people who went to war became victims of it; they were used for the whims of others. I didn't think that the policy makers had the smarts. I didn't respect their decisions or what they were doing. And it was a right of many people to feel, "Why should I go and get involved with something that's unclear—and pay for it with my life?" It takes people like that to make changes.

PLAYBOY: How did you manage to beat the draft?

ROBERT DE NIRO: That's an area I don't want to talk about. [Looks at watch]

Bottom line? DeNiro is a joke....an illusionary tough guy and a loudmouth punk. Trump on the other hand, has dealt with real mobsters his entire career in the NYC building trades and would likely wipe the floor with the pretender.

Robert De Niro: Playboy Interview (January, 1989) by журнал Playboy — Translated by humans
It Turns Out Hollywood Tough Guy Robert De Niro Is A Whiny Liberal Crybaby In Real Life - ConsDaily.com

Punk with a classic Napoleonic complex.

It's funny how actors are so full of themselves they actually believe they are the characters they pretend to be, when in reality they are pathetic people who live in a perpetual fantasy world. DeNiro says he'd like to "punch Trump in the face". Trump would knock the shit out of the little punk.

It's funny how actors are so full of themselves they actually believe they are the characters they pretend to be, when in reality they are pathetic people who live in a perpetual fantasy world. DeNiro says he'd like to "punch Trump in the face". Trump would knock the shit out of the little punk.

I'd pay to see the matchup, regardless.

Trump's rich daddy found a doctor who could get the yellow belly out of serving his country in Vietnam.

The yellow stripe down your back is plain to see, loser.

so what he said isn't true?

how about instead of throwing a tantrum, you just say, yes, Donald's daddy got him a doctor to pretend he had bone spurs and couldn't go to Vietnam? we know this because the orange loon couldn't even remember what foot the alleged bone spurs were on.

trumptards throwing tantrums is amusing, but ultimately pathetic.

you mean like the reality show host you voted to put in the white house?

and what makes you think the orange piece of garbage could defend himself at all? he's fat and lazy and stuffs his face with mcdonald's all night long.

He hates the New York press because they all know he's a phony....check out his nose....tough guys don't have straight noses.

rs_634x1024-150918170231-634.Robert-De-Niro-Middle-Finger-NYC.ms.091815.jpg

Forum List

Back