'Blustery coward who plays the tough guy': Tucker Carlson and Chris Christie trade barbs

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I don't think it's going out on a limb to pronounce Tucker the clear victor here.

You be the judge:

"This Week" host George Stephanopoulos asked Christie how he would have responded to Carlson's questions about the Ukraine war that he presented to several of the GOP presidential candidates during The Summit – the first presidential forum of the 2024 primary season.

Stephanopoulos asked, "If you were being pressed on Ukraine like that, how would you have responded?"

Christie responded, "I would have said, 'You've always been wrong about this, Tucker, and you're still wrong.'"

Carlson hit back, "Sounds like this could use a longer conversation. We just asked @GovChristie to sit down and explain his views on Ukraine. He refused."

Tucker wrote, "You hate to think that Chris Christie is a blustery coward who plays the tough guy with sycophants at ABC but won’t answer real questions, but who knows? We hope he reconsiders."

At the time of publication, Christie had not responded to Carlson's tweet or invitation.

Honestly, why is Christie running?

He'll never take out Trump, which is his self-espoused Bogus Operandi.

So why even bother?

Is he getting paid in Jersey Mike's?

Man, our Establishment politicians come cheap.

Oh, BTW: Did I mention he's really fuckin' fat?

Last edited:
We need improved civil discourse though. You can be direct without being excessively offensive.

That might be true if they hadn't already locked us down and destroyed many of our great cities.

We're kinda beyond the whole "polite" thing at this point if ya ask me.

Nothin' wrong with a lil' rhetorical ju jitsu.

Esp. when it's targeted at the simpering MSM tool, Jabba Christie.

I don't think it's going out on a limb to pronounce Tucker the clear victor here.

You be the judge:

So why even bother?

Christie has an ego twice as fat as his belly. That's why he's running. He has to be seen and heard, or he becomes an insignifant ant.

You be the judge:

So why even bother?

Christie is looking for a contributor job with one of the networks after he drops out.

That might be true if they hadn't already locked us down and destroyed many of our great cities.

We're kinda beyond the whole "polite" thing at this point if ya ask me.

Nothin' wrong with a lil' rhetorical ju jitsu.

Esp. when it's targeted at the simpering MSM tool, Jabba Christie.
Still,.Tucker must be really stresed because he is intelligent enough to know better but is always on the offensive. He's in no position to speak ill of Trumps followers if he is just as vulgar himself. I never understood how the super wealthy find so many reasons to NOT enjoy.humanity, or at least be more happy. Bill O Reilly was the same.

Last edited:
Trump is overweight but Trump is nearly 80 (give or take). Christy is much younger yet much fatter. And he's been a hog ever since he's been in the public eye. Not so with Trump. You are dismissed.
Biden is older and much thinner than Trump.

You are dismissed.

What the hell are you even talking about?
He had no need to use that language sinply for a guy saying his disagrees with him. You save that schoolyard chat for someone who is harming you or is really abusive. I didnt think this needed to be clarified. Also, go check sone of their pre record video, they are both unpleasant at times ( Bill and Tucker)

Forum List

Back