RNC Members going to Israel funded by the AFA , a Hate group.

What exactly is "hateful" in reporting that Christian values are under attack?
Even Gandhi recognized the phoniness in these Christaian wannabes. When Gandhi says they suck what more do you need?
Quote by Mahatma Gandhi I like your Christ I do not like your Christia...

Gandhi is just another man with an opinion. He isn't GOD.
Of course Gandhi isn`t God but he`s a helluva lot closer to God than some hillbilly Duck Dynasty goons.

Well when you can't make a point just start making up your own arguments. Nice job there dickweed.

Irony.

Idiocy

Should have known it was the anti white,anti heterosexual,anti male,anti western culture scumbags from the SPLC. I wish the order had done Dees in instead of that idiot radio show shock jock.

What lifestyle are you describing? I think there needs to be a division between Gov and Church, or we will end up like SA. We have laws which everyone, including Muslim and Jewish communities need to abide by and everyone else. What people do in their bedroom is their own business. I do not need to listen to congressmen giving sermons.

I can't believe the RNC is so close with this group, like I said they should go during the Gay parade in Tel Avie,

There is a division between government and church. The lifestyle I referred to is the abominable lifestyle of homosexuals, I put them in the same category as child molesters.

No one is forcing you to listen to congressmen give sermons.

Where was your outrage when Obama invoked Jesus or Bible scripture?

Oh I must of missed, it, when has Obama invoked Jesus?
August 12, 2012 professes his faith in Jesus.

Hey I just wanted to let you know who reps are chumming with, I think some of them sound like preachers to begin with, and well the President of the AFA is wanting preachers to run for gov. offices. Well also Obama is a Christian and he probably said that since most accuse him of being a Muslim.

Are they chumming with known terrorist or an America hating, jew hating preacher?

Of course, that's different.

Can you say "hypocrite'?

The tongue is a powerful tool , I guess if your a gay they are terrorist, or yes they say that Jews should convert to Christianity if they live in the US as well as Muslims, and well Mormons as well. Not real sure what they say about RC, as most fundamentals do not think RC's are saved.

really, who deemed them a hate group?

Who died and made the Southern poverty law center judge and jury. They are so full of crap

why don't they stick to POVERTY. losers and hater in that group

We knew this kind of stuff was coming as soon as the PEOPLE took away control of Democrats and GAVE to Republicans. every day its something stupid like this
I am inclined to agree that I wouldn't want a cup of tea with the AFA, but most Republican politicians (or most politicians in general) are probably worse. The poverty center has lost its relevance much like a lot of other civil rights organizations, so best to take what they say with a grain of salt.

There is a division between government and church. The lifestyle I referred to is the abominable lifestyle of homosexuals, I put them in the same category as child molesters.

Hey I just wanted to let you know who reps are chumming with, I think some of them sound like preachers to begin with, and well the President of the AFA is wanting preachers to run for gov. offices. Well also Obama is a Christian and he probably said that since most accuse him of being a Muslim.

Are they chumming with known terrorist or an America hating, jew hating preacher?

Of course, that's different.

Can you say "hypocrite'?

The tongue is a powerful tool , I guess if your a gay they are terrorist, or yes they say that Jews should convert to Christianity if they live in the US as well as Muslims, and well Mormons as well. Not real sure what they say about RC, as most fundamentals do not think RC's are saved.

Give some examples of them terrorizing gays or anyone else for that matter. Disagreeing with someone's lifestyle and/or religious beliefs isn't "terrorizing".

They're a hate group as far as I'm concerned.

They hate anyone who isn't like them. They don't just stop at hating, they actually have a radio show that spews that hate all over some parts of our nation.

They believe that America is only for christians. That anyone who isn't christian should be thrown out of America if they don't convert. They also believe that the first amendment is only for christians. Those who aren't christian have no religious protections or rights.

They claim that the founders of America only intended that christians live in America and that religious freedom is only for christians.

If I were jewish and lived in Israel I wouldn't want such hateful people coming to my nation and making a mockery of all religions.

I don't know about anyone else but I don't want to live in the America they want to create.

They hate anyone who isn't like them. They don't just stop at hating, they actually have a radio show that spews that hate all over some parts of our nation.

They believe that America is only for christians. That anyone who isn't christian should be thrown out of America if they don't convert. They also believe that the first amendment is only for christians. Those who aren't christian have no religious protections or rights.

They claim that the founders of America only intended that christians live in America and that religious freedom is only for christians.

If I were jewish and lived in Israel I wouldn't want such hateful people coming to my nation and making a mockery of all religions.

I don't know about anyone else but I don't want to live in the America they want to create.

Where is proof of this "hate"?

Opposing a trip to Israel sounds very hateful and anti-semitic. Does the SPLC remember the 60 million who died in the Holocaust?

Equating a distaste for the current Israeli political entity with antisemitism is a fallacy of the most basic sort.
If you oppose Israel you obviously want to make all Jews into lampshades and wipe their country of the map. No other way about it.

Are Israelis hateful because their nation is recognized as a Jewish state? Or is it only hateful for Christians?

Didn't you say you were a Christian? If so then why do you support a lifestyle that your faith tells you is abominable?

What lifestyle are you describing? I think there needs to be a division between Gov and Church, or we will end up like SA. We have laws which everyone, including Muslim and Jewish communities need to abide by and everyone else. What people do in their bedroom is their own business. I do not need to listen to congressmen giving sermons.

I can't believe the RNC is so close with this group, like I said they should go during the Gay parade in Tel Avie,

whatever, you didn't gripe with Obama running around with Rev. Wright (with 9/11 he said, our chickens have come home to roost) for 20 years. Or Bill Ayers who was classified as a domestic terrorist by you government not SPLC in the 60's, and oh we could on and on.
so you are looking like a two faced hypocrite my dear. You really should stop and think of the group (SPLC) before you allow them to lead you down a path of looking like a fool.

Last edited:
really, who deemed them a hate group?

Who died and made the Southern poverty law center judge and jury. They are so full of crap

why don't they stick to POVERTY. losers and hater in that group

We knew this kind of stuff was coming as soon as the PEOPLE took away control of Democrats and GAVE to Republicans. every day its something stupid like this
I am inclined to agree that I wouldn't want a cup of tea with the AFA, but most Republican politicians (or most politicians in general) are probably worse. The poverty center has lost its relevance much like a lot of other civil rights organizations, so best to take what they say with a grain of salt.

I didn't see anything with the AFA that I wouldn't associate them. But for the SPLC to become Judge and Jury of all mankind. I don't think so.

I thought this was the appropriate Forum for this: since it is a hate group the RNC is associating itself with:

Israel

Family Association Opposes Civil Rights, Watchdog Says

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/213661/hate-group-funds-republican-trip-to-israel/#ixzz3QJ37DRZB

An upcoming Republican National Committee trip to Israel is being fully funded by a hate group, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, an American civil rights organization.

The trip, which will take 60 RNC members to Israel for nine days beginning Saturday, is being paid for by a subsidiary of the American Family Association, which the law center in a news release last week called a “hate group” known for its “extremism and its demonizing attacks on minorities.”

In the release, the law center said that association spokesman Bryan Fischer has made remarks that are anti-gay and racist, equating gay rights activists to Nazis and saying black people “rut like rabbits.” Fischer also has said that “we are a Christian nation, and not a Jewish or Muslim one.”

Richard Cohen, the law center’s president, in a letter to RNC members wrote, “Given that the disease of anti-Semitism is flaring throughout the world, we certainly understand your desire to show your commitment to Israel at this time. But accepting funding from an extremist group like the AFA would make a mockery of that commitment and legitimize its extremism.”

David Lane, an evangelical Christian activist who is running the trip, said he organized it out of love for Israel.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/213661/hate-group-funds-republican-trip-to-israel/#ixzz3QJ3H7G6J

(yes they did just fired Fisher but are still funding his radio show, to think he was their spokesman and was just let go says it all)

Progressives consider truth to be hate speech.

Well well, just ran across this. Explains a lot. and people follow the SPLC at your own Peril folks

SNIP:
The SPLC and the Homosexual Hate Movement

Just returned from a very productive evangelization project in the Monadnock area.

In the news, Patrick Vaughn, Legal Counsel for the American Family Association, correctly observes that, "The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) calls the American Family Association (AFA) a 'hate group' because AFA promotes traditional Biblical views on homosexuality and marriage. SPLC does not have a standard for who they label as a 'hate group.' They apply the label to whomever they want to dehumanize and attack." See here.

ALL of it here:
La Salette Journey The SPLC and the Homosexual Hate Movement
I noticed you linked to a blog by Paul Melanson. Isn't he the guy that claimed the Saint Benedict Center in New Hampshire were close to breaking out in violence Of course, they accused him of slander, but it's obvious this guy is an off the rails kook and only an idiot would fall for his histrionics
Saint Benedict Center Richmond New Hampshire On Libelous Claims Regarding Mr. Paul Melanson

It's not just the Southern Poverty Law Center.

"A week before Republican National Committee members were set to depart Saturday on a trip to Israel sponsored by a pair of evangelical groups active in right-wing politics, officials at the Anti-Defamation League privately reached out to the RNC with a warning.

Read more: Right attacks RNC over Israel trip - Ben Schreckinger - POLITICO

and

The trip — a nine-day expenses-paid excursion to explore Israeli history and issues of religious liberty, according to one participant — nevertheless proceeded as planned. Now, criticism of the trip, which has been mounting for days among left-leaning groups and journalists, is spreading across the political spectrum.

In interviews with POLITICO on Monday, evangelical leaders and right-leaning groups said the national party showed poor judgment at best in associating with “extremists,” as evangelical Alan Noble described the groups. AFA has been labeled a “hate group” by the Southern Poverty Law Center — a description it has disputed.

“It creates a problem of the RNC appearing to pander to the most extreme elements of the religious right,” said Warren Throckmorton, a lifelong Republican and conservative Evangelical leader from Pennsylvania.

Said Alan Noble, managing editor of the evangelical publication Christ and Pop Culture and an assistant professor at Oklahoma Baptist University: “I’m at a loss for why they think that this is a good idea. It’s disappointing.
As someone who is conservative and evangelical, I think there are a lot of conservative evangelical groups that the RNC can work with … that are not extreme and hurtful and un-Christian.”

Read more: Right attacks RNC over Israel trip - Ben Schreckinger - POLITICO

Forum List

Back