RNC Members going to Israel funded by the AFA , a Hate group.

Here Rocko, All for you:

The U.S. Should Support Israel Because God Does

God made a profound promise to the father of the Jewish people, a promise which he has never revoked and which is still in effect today. “I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse” (Genesis 12:3).

God here declares one simple, abiding truth: he will deal with the nations of the world as they deal with Israel.

A nation which stands with Israel will receive a blessing from God. A nation which stands against the Jewish people (Nazi Germany comes to mind) will rest under a curse.

You can argue all day if you’d like about whether the United States is a Christian nation. The evidence is indisputable that it is, but one thing no one can dispute is that the United States has been kind to the biological and spiritual offspring of Abraham.
(Most Jews in Israel don't even believe in God, but that is besides the point, and that is fine with me, when we send money to a ally it should be because they need it, not because God said to- its unbelievable that Christians are so unaware of what most Jews really believe)

Home

AFA Action Alerts

Anti-Christian Bigotry report - Jan. 30, 2015

AFA Action Alerts

(here's you can read all the anti Christian bigotry reports.)

Also on the website it gives you plenty of businesses you should avoid.

Also remember to vote for a Christian congressman, probably a pious evangelical Christian.

What exactly is "hateful" in reporting that Christian values are under attack?
Even Gandhi recognized the phoniness in these Christaian wannabes. When Gandhi says they suck what more do you need?
Quote by Mahatma Gandhi I like your Christ I do not like your Christia...

the SPLC, is a nobody group of people that goes around putting labels on others they don't like. that they put this organization in the category of a hate group shows just how irrelevant they have become. they should get back to Poverty or take the word out of their name and replace it with, HATE. it fits more

these people (SPLC) are dangerous to our Freedoms and country

Democrat party supports Sharpton, he is a hate group.

the Democrat/progressive party has the most hate groups in it and working for them. look at OWS, these recent "black lives matters" protesters barging in on people eating and staring them down, the Code Pinkos, etc and the beat goes on. Wonder why the saintly SPLC hasn't classified them?

I think the majority of the people could care less about the SPLC.

Here Rocko, All for you:

God made a profound promise to the father of the Jewish people, a promise which he has never revoked and which is still in effect today. “I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse” (Genesis 12:3).

God here declares one simple, abiding truth: he will deal with the nations of the world as they deal with Israel.

A nation which stands with Israel will receive a blessing from God. A nation which stands against the Jewish people (Nazi Germany comes to mind) will rest under a curse.

You can argue all day if you’d like about whether the United States is a Christian nation. The evidence is indisputable that it is, but one thing no one can dispute is that the United States has been kind to the biological and spiritual offspring of Abraham.
(Most Jews in Israel don't even believe in God, but that is besides the point, and that is fine with me, when we send money to a ally it should be because they need it, not because God said to- its unbelievable that Christians are so unaware of what most Jews really believe)

Home

AFA Action Alerts

AFA Action Alerts

Also remember to vote for a Christian congressman, probably a pious evangelical Christian.

That's great, Penelope - I appreciate the effort, only I asked you for evidence that AFA is a hate group. I see nothing of which you provided evidence of that.

Really then you must be an evangelical Christian who believes everyone should follow Christianity and be a Christian. Next we Americans will be stoning gays.

Didn't you say you were a Christian? If so then why do you support a lifestyle that your faith tells you is abominable?

What lifestyle are you describing? I think there needs to be a division between Gov and Church, or we will end up like SA. We have laws which everyone, including Muslim and Jewish communities need to abide by and everyone else. What people do in their bedroom is their own business. I do not need to listen to congressmen giving sermons.

I can't believe the RNC is so close with this group, like I said they should go during the Gay parade in Tel Avie,

Last edited:
Here Rocko, All for you:

Home

AFA Action Alerts

AFA Action Alerts

What exactly is "hateful" in reporting that Christian values are under attack?
Even Gandhi recognized the phoniness in these Christaian wannabes. When Gandhi says they suck what more do you need?
Quote by Mahatma Gandhi I like your Christ I do not like your Christia...

Gandhi is just another man with an opinion. He isn't GOD.

Well if you read up on them you can see how full of hatred and racist they are.

Have you read up on them?

• Preservation of Marriage and the Family
  • Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity
Wow these people are downright evil!!

Our Mission

Most bigoted and racist organizations utilize such a bullet list and justify their bigotry on "decency and morality" and on the preservation of family values.

the Democrat/progressive party has the most hate groups in it and working for them. look at OWS, these recent "black lives matters" protesters barging in on people eating and staring them down, the Code Pinkos, etc and the beat goes on. Wonder why the saintly SPLC hasn't classified them?

Here Rocko, All for you:

Home

AFA Action Alerts

AFA Action Alerts

That's great, Penelope - I appreciate the effort, only I asked you for evidence that AFA is a hate group. I see nothing of which you provided evidence of that.

Really then you must be an evangelical Christian who believes everyone should follow Christianity and be a Christian. Next we Americans will be stoning gays.

Didn't you say you were a Christian? If so then why do you support a lifestyle that your faith tells you is abominable?

What lifestyle are you describing? I think there needs to be a division between Gov and Church, or we will end up like SA. We have laws which everyone, including Muslim and Jewish communities need to abide by and everyone else. What people do in their bedroom is their own business. I do not need to listen to congressmen giving sermons.

I can't believe the RNC is so close with this group, like I said they should go during the Gay parade in Tel Avie,

There is a division between government and church. The lifestyle I referred to is the abominable lifestyle of homosexuals, I put them in the same category as child molesters.

No one is forcing you to listen to congressmen give sermons.

Where was your outrage when Obama invoked Jesus or Bible scripture?

• Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity

Our Mission

Most bigoted and racist organizations utilize such a bullet list and justify their bigotry on "decency and morality" and on the preservation of family values.

As you express your own brand of bigotry.

• Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity

Our Mission

What brand is that?

Here Rocko, All for you:

Home

AFA Action Alerts

AFA Action Alerts

There is a division between government and church. The lifestyle I referred to is the abominable lifestyle of homosexuals, I put them in the same category as child molesters.

Oh I must of missed, it, when has Obama invoked Jesus?

• Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity

Our Mission

Pointing out that such groups routinely utilize the language that you are attempting to use to defend them isn't bigotry. You might want to double check the definitions of the words that you utilize.

• Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity

Our Mission

What brand is that?

His/her own.

• Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity

Our Mission

What brand is that?

His/her own.

And what would that be? Or are you simply accustomed to making statements that you can't support?

Oh I must of missed, it, when has Obama invoked Jesus?

You missed it? He's mentioned Jesus Christ more times than Bush and you've never heard it?!?

As president, Barack Obama has mentioned Jesus Christ in a number of high-profile public speeches — something his predecessor George W. Bush rarely did in such settings, even though Bush’s Christian faith was at the core of his political identity.

Barack Obama invokes Jesus more than George W. Bush - Eamon Javers - POLITICO.com

Obama Invokes Jesus More Often Than Bush - CBS News

The Gospel according to Obama - The Washington Post

It's hard to believe you have never heard any of Obama's speeches.

• Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity

Our Mission

What brand is that?

His/her own.

And what would that be? Or are you simply accustomed to making statements that you can't support?

You want me to explain YOUR bigotry?

big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun
noun: bigotry; plural noun: bigotries
  1. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

It's hard to believe you have never heard any of Obama's speeches.

This implies that President Obama invokes Jesus in all of his speeches, which he doesn't. Are you capable of having a conversation where you don't rely primarily on intellectual dishonesty? It makes you seem rather insecure in your own opinions.

What brand is that?

His/her own.

You want me to explain YOUR bigotry?

big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun
noun: bigotry; plural noun: bigotries
  1. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Once again, let me know when you are capable of supporting your assertion. I'll be around.

• Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity

Our Mission

Pointing out that such groups routinely utilize the language that you are attempting to use to defend them isn't bigotry. You might want to double check the definitions of the words that you utilize.

You're displaying intolerance. That is bigotry in a nutshell.

• Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity

Our Mission

You're displaying intolerance. That is bigotry in a nutshell.

Pointing out your logical fallacy isn't intolerance. Once again, you may want to look up the definitions of the words that you are attempting to utilize; then again this is probably just more of the intellectual dishonesty routine, stemming from insecurity. My condolences.

Forum List

Back