RNC Fights Back Against Partisan J6 Committee, Files Lawsuit

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Now the slimy leftist fishing expedition will be challenged in the open.

PjMedia

BY MATT MARGOLIS MAR 10, 2022

Excerpt:

After many months of the January 6 committee’s partisan overreach, on Wednesday, the Republican National Committee filed a lawsuit against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the January 6 committee over their efforts to subpoena RNC databases.

“The RNC has sued to stop the January 6th Committee from unlawfully seizing confidential information about the internal activities of the Republican Party and millions of its supporters which is completely unrelated to the attack on the Capitol,” RNC chief counsel Justin Riemer said in a statement.

LINK

This newest witch hunt is nothing more than one more "fart in the face" stunts that the Democrats so much enjoy. If discovering the truth about 1/6 was the objective we would all be "allowed" to view the thousands of hours of videos from that day. That is not the case. We, as American citizens, have been forbidden to view them...[ Because the truth is being hidden from us.] That last sentence you just read? It is the truth.

Some may ask why we are being forbidden to see the vast amount of video taken that day? After all it was such a significant event and all Americans must be entitled to the truth. So why?... Perhaps national security? That makes no sense. Perhaps for the privacy of the rioters? That also makes no sense. What does makes sense? I'll tell you. The people that control the access to those videos do not want you to know the truth. I dare to say that those people are not likely Trump supporters.

Some may ask why we are being forbidden to see the vast amount of video taken that day? After all it was such a significant event and all Americans must be entitled to the truth. So why?... Perhaps national security? That makes no sense. Perhaps for the privacy of the rioters? That also makes no sense. What does makes sense? I'll tell you. The people that control the access to those videos do not want you to know the truth. I dare to say that those people are not likely Trump supporters.
Exactly. No other reason . Just like the election fraud. Why do democrats hide everything? Because they know what they did.

It seems to me that a lot of powerful people are hiding the truth, and too many Americans are not only accepting of this, but they actually endorse the hiding and cheer it on like a football fan cheering for a running back.

Excellent. It's about time.

Nancy Pelosi has 600 political prisoners in her own personal gulag.

And the FBI is helping to put them there.

What a farce.

The people running today's Democratic party are a bunch of petty tyrants. I can't even believe that supposedly intelligent voters keep re-electing the likes of Nancy Pelosi.

Excellent. It's about time.

Nancy Pelosi has 600 political prisoners in her own personal gulag.

And the FBI is helping to put them there.

What a farce.

The people running today's Democratic party are a bunch of petty tyrants. I can't even believe that supposedly intelligent voters keep re-electing the likes of Nancy Pelosi.
It's about time.

RNC isn't fighting hard enough as far as i'm concerned.

Then there's this. Incestuous Conflict of Interest. These people are conniving and corrupt and they don't really care if you see it.

Perhaps it's time to simply have DoJ seize the databases long enough to give them a good going-over...

After all... conspirators engaged in fostering and shielding Insurrection have no standing in objecting to such seizures... :laugh:

Perhaps it's time to simply have DoJ seize the databases long enough to give them a good going-over...

After all... conspirators engaged in fostering and shielding Insurrection have no standing in objecting to such seizures... :laugh:

It bothers you that the Republicans wants this transparent partisan attack out into the open.

There has been NO insurrection and as I have told you more than one which you never challenge that the FBI and DOJ have already stated there was no insurrection at all and ZERO insurrection charges against the few they arrested.

Your insistence on parading your lies over this indicate that you are someone who has no interest in the truth but is a partisan jackrabbit.

Now the slimy leftist fishing expedition will be challenged in the open.

PjMedia

BY MATT MARGOLIS MAR 10, 2022

Excerpt:

After many months of the January 6 committee’s partisan overreach, on Wednesday, the Republican National Committee filed a lawsuit against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the January 6 committee over their efforts to subpoena RNC databases.

“The RNC has sued to stop the January 6th Committee from unlawfully seizing confidential information about the internal activities of the Republican Party and millions of its supporters which is completely unrelated to the attack on the Capitol,” RNC chief counsel Justin Riemer said in a statement.

LINK
DemNazis got to DemNazi.

It is inevitable for them.

It bothers you that the Republicans wants this transparent partisan attack out into the open.
Not at all... hell, son... get it ALL out in the open for all I care...
There has been NO insurrection
Wrong. You saying so does not make it so.
and as I have told you more than one which you never challenge that the FBI and DOJ have already stated there was no insurrection at all and ZERO insurrection charges against the few they arrested.
There is "Insurrection" the criminal charge, and there is "Insurrection" the event. I refer to the latter.

And there are enough charges - past, present and future - unfolding to ensure that the Trailer Trash of January 6, 2021, are used as a Teaching Moment.

Your insistence on parading your lies over this indicate that you are someone who has no interest in the truth but is a partisan jackrabbit.
Trouble for you is... they're not lies... but Truth... and that Rabbit Hole keeps getting deeper and deeper, and closer to your Orange Baboon-God.

Not at all... hell, son... get it ALL out in the open for all I care...

Wrong. You saying so does not make it so.

There is "Insurrection" the criminal charge, and there is "Insurrection" the event. I refer to the latter.

And there are enough charges - past, present and future - unfolding to ensure that the Trailer Trash of January 6, 2021, are used as a Teaching Moment.

Trouble for you is... they're not lies... but Truth... and that Rabbit Hole keeps getting deeper and deeper, and closer to your Orange Baboon-God.
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back