RNC Fights Back Against Partisan J6 Committee, Files Lawsuit

Not at all... hell, son... get it ALL out in the open for all I care...

Wrong. You saying so does not make it so.

There is "Insurrection" the criminal charge, and there is "Insurrection" the event. I refer to the latter.

And there are enough charges - past, present and future - unfolding to ensure that the Trailer Trash of January 6, 2021, are used as a Teaching Moment.

Trouble for you is... they're not lies... but Truth... and that Rabbit Hole keeps getting deeper and deeper, and closer to your Orange Baboon-God.

You are a terrible LIAR because I posted the FBI statements saying there was no insurrection and no there have been ZERO insurrection charges, why do you continue to lie heck you don't even try to back it up.

The people who have been charged were for Trespassing, Vandalism and occasionally assault but NO insurrection charges.

You are a terrible LIAR
You're right. I am a terrible liar. I am an honest man. But it's because I'm lazy. Far too much trouble to keep track of lies and similar bull$hit.

Like any other human being... I can be wrong... I can be uninformed... I can have an ill-advised knee-jerk reactions... but I do my best not to lie.

And I am neither uninformed nor lying in this particular context.

because I posted the FBI statements saying there was no insurrection
Early findings by various agencies are being reevaluated constantly as new documents and evidence are uncovered, and cannot to be considered final.

Congress, and the Attorney General of the United States, will make a final determination in that matter in accordance with law at the proper time.

and no there have been ZERO insurrection charges
You are pinning your hopes for the History Books on the lack of a particular charge, as more charges unfold constantly... conspiracy, incitement, rioting, etc.?

Of the hundreds of thousands who rebelled against the United States in the 1861-1865 time frame only a miniscule fraction were ever so charged.

I suppose that Delusion and Denial might be of some comfort to you as the Committee now gets closer and closer to your beloved Teflon Don.

The people who have been charged were for Trespassing, Vandalism and occasionally assault but NO insurrection charges.
See above. Enjoy your Delusion while it lasts.

You're right. I am a terrible liar. I am an honest man. But it's because I'm lazy. Far too much trouble to keep track of lies and similar bull$hit.

Like any other human being... I can be wrong... I can be uninformed... I can have an ill-advised knee-jerk reactions... but I do my best not to lie.

And I am neither uninformed nor lying in this particular context.

Early findings by various agencies are being reevaluated constantly as new documents and evidence are uncovered, and cannot to be considered final.

Congress, and the Attorney General of the United States, will make a final determination in that matter in accordance with law at the proper time.

You are pinning your hopes for the History Books on the lack of a particular charge, as more charges unfold constantly... conspiracy, incitement, rioting, etc.?

Of the hundreds of thousands who rebelled against the United States in the 1861-1865 time frame only a miniscule fraction were ever so charged.

I suppose that Delusion and Denial might be of some comfort to you as the Committee now gets closer and closer to your beloved Teflon Don.

See above. Enjoy your Delusion while it lasts.

:muahaha:

You just don't get it since it has been 1 1/2 years and ZERO insurrection charges while most of the people arrested have been charged for Vandalism, assault and Trespassing very little else.

The FBI had already covered most of the people who were arrested and evaluated:

Reuters

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources​

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

LINK

Since it was NEVER an insurrection and Trump is on record telling his crowd to march on the Capital and protest in peace.

===

cnm helpfully posted this very nice definition of Insurrection and it is a LEGAL definition:

https://definitions.uslegal.com › i › insurrection
Insurrection means "a violent uprising by a group or movement acting for the specific purpose of overthrowing the constituted government and seizing its powers. An insurrection occurs where a movement acts to overthrow the constituted government and to take possession of its inherent powers." [Younis Bros. & Co. v. Cigna Worldwide Ins. Co., 899 F. Supp. 1385, 1392-1393 (E.D. Pa. 1995)]

to which I reply,

From your link:

"An insurrection occurs where a movement acts to overthrow the constituted government and to take possession of its inherent powers."

That never happened at all since just shortly afterwards Congress went back into the Capital building to finish their certification process the same day of the Riot.

You democrats run off at the mouth with ZERO counterpoints making complete fools of themselves with their stupid partisan attacks.

Perhaps it's time to simply have DoJ seize the databases long enough to give them a good going-over...

After all... conspirators engaged in fostering and shielding Insurrection have no standing in objecting to such seizures... :laugh:

Your first post doesn't bother to address the content of the article at all.

You then promote the big lie of Insurrection which is stupid since the legal definition doesn't agree with it and Congress went back in into the Senate Room in the Capital building within a couple hours to finish the Certification process.

It was the Riot of a few stupid people disrupting a mandated certification process.

You offered nothing but stupid babble because you want to appear smart which you obviously are not.

:muahaha:

You just don't get it since it has been 1 1/2 years and ZERO insurrection charges while most of the people arrested have been charged for Vandalism, assault and Trespassing very little else.

The FBI had already covered most of the people who were arrested and evaluated:

Reuters

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources​

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

LINK

Since it was NEVER an insurrection and Trump is on record telling his crowd to march on the Capital and protest in peace.

===

cnm helpfully posted this very nice definition of Insurrection and it is a LEGAL definition:

https://definitions.uslegal.com › i › insurrection
Insurrection means "a violent uprising by a group or movement acting for the specific purpose of overthrowing the constituted government and seizing its powers. An insurrection occurs where a movement acts to overthrow the constituted government and to take possession of its inherent powers." [Younis Bros. & Co. v. Cigna Worldwide Ins. Co., 899 F. Supp. 1385, 1392-1393 (E.D. Pa. 1995)]

to which I reply,

From your link:

"An insurrection occurs where a movement acts to overthrow the constituted government and to take possession of its inherent powers."

That never happened at all since just shortly afterwards Congress went back into the Capital building to finish their certification process the same day of the Riot.

You democrats run off at the mouth with ZERO counterpoints making complete fools of themselves with their stupid partisan attacks.
Au contraire...

YOU just don't get it...

The EVENT "Insurrection" can occur without a single person being thus charged...

"Insurrection" is both an event AND a criminal charge...

And the former is the way that History now judges both the event and the participants...

It is sufficient that many of them are being charged with serious criminal offenses and that they will pay a heavy price for their traitorous intent.

Meanwhile... take what little comfort you can in semantics, in a vain attempt to justify your embrace of Insurrectionist scum leadership and minions...

Au contraire...

YOU just don't get it...

The EVENT "Insurrection" can occur without a single person being thus charged...

"Insurrection" is both an event AND a criminal charge...

And the former is the way that History now judges both the event and the participants...

It is sufficient that many of them are being charged with serious criminal offenses and that they will pay a heavy price for their traitorous intent.

Meanwhile... take what little comfort you can in semantics, in a vain attempt to justify your embrace of Insurrectionist scum leadership and minions...
I love the mentally masturbatory contortions that you fools go through to try to convince yourselves that President Trump is a criminal. Watching you all advertise your desperation is priceless therapy which is getting the sane among us through this period of American insanity. Please accept our deepest and humblest gratitude.

Forum List

Back