Former press secretary to Ukrainian president says it would be 'tragedy' if Kamala Harris becomes president

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
Obviously the former press secretary is a racist, obviously so..... Keep in mind, neither this idiot, or the psychopathic Biden, were lawfully elected, they were cheated into office via the combined might of the billionaires, and the utterly corrupt federal system, including the high court!

Ms. Mendel has a good point. Maybe its time to change the Constitution so that Hunter succeeds his father when he dies?

Alternatively, maybe the Democrat Party can commit to a "Weekend at Bernies" strategy if and when President Biden passes on?

Ms. Mendel has a good point. Maybe its time to change the Constitution so that Hunter succeeds his father when he dies?

Alternatively, maybe the Democrat Party can commit to a "Weekend at Bernies" strategy if and when President Biden passes on?
She was cheated into office along with Biden, she is literally impossibly fucking stupid, what we see in her is a women who by strategically spreading her legs, slept her way up the ladder of power, that is what she was good at, sucking dick!

Kameltoe Harris... the cheated in cackling horizontal whore who fucked her way up the ladder. Not even most democrats like her. She had ZERO support in the primaries.

Kammy is in over her head. She used to be in over her heels and 'Layman' does not mean stupid.

I am actually hoping Harris gets her shot as the first Black American Female President. After Biden finishes embarrassing himself (and our nation), I want to see Harris step up to the plate. Perhaps then, and only then, will American voters finally say "OK, I get it now. I'm over this lefty crap". The memes will be priceless. Let's go Harris.

Everything is so off the rails, why not.

I actually want her to be the first female president and I want her picture on money to prove what a farce it all is.

Everything is so off the rails, why not.

I actually want her to be the first female president and I want her picture on money to prove what a farce it all is.
Thats not gonna happen, because the odds are now decent that the United States ceases to exist prior to the midterm altogether, that they send her dumb ass to Poland at all, should be a crystal clear message to Ukraine, and Nato, as to just how seriously Biden takes their security concerns! I suppose its also possible that Biden plans on sending her back and forth, with the ultimate objective being to, "Ron Brown" her ass into the side of a mountain, or into a forest, at 400 knots airspeed! :wink:

Thats not gonna happen, because the odds are now decent that the United States ceases to exist prior to the midterm altogether, that they send her dumb ass to Poland at all, should be a crystal clear message to Ukraine, and Nato, as to just how seriously Biden takes their security concerns! I suppose its also possible that Biden plans on sending her back and forth, with the ultimate objective being to, "Ron Brown" her ass into the side of a mountain, or into a forest, at 400 knots airspeed! :wink:

I am not sure anyone can guarantee Biden will be able to serve until January 20, 2025.

I am not sure anyone can guarantee Biden will be able to serve until January 20, 2025.
It is possible that even the swamp has some concerns. Whatever happens they must put someone more stable at schmoozing in the White House until the election then. Harris and Pelosi are not that.

How can things get any worse?....
Things can always get worse, I can envision a half dozen horrifying scenarios right off the top of my head, leading with the intentional release of a souped up plague from one of the Obama/Biden approved bio-weapon labs in Ukraine, blamed upon the Russians of course, we are all the way through the looking glass, any fucking horror is possible. BTW, do you folks know who was helping Fauci finance all of the bio-weapons labs in Ukraine, Bulgaria, and Romania???

Bill Gates! :wink:

I heard on a pod they surveyed people and what they would do if the USA was invaded by hostiles like what is going on in Ukraine.

It fell just like Biden support….almost all conservatives said they would stay and fight. Most independents said they would stay and fight, and most leftists said they would leave.

That says it all. Lefties hate the US, and their policies are designed to make America fall, like the Romans.

We all know it‘s true. Its obvious by their actions.

Forum List

Back