Rivlin to JPost: India won’t let anyone threaten Israel’s right to exist

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
A while back a Jewish poster on this forum said the similar thing. I thought he was talking out of his ass. Now, it is official that there is much deeper military relation between India and Israel.

I think Indians are being very naive in risking their neck for Israel.

---

When it comes to security, India stands shoulder-to-shoulder with the Jewish State in spite of New Delhi’s ties with Iran, President Reuven Rivlin told The Jerusalem Post at the tail end of his eight-day visit to the country.

“They assure us that when the time will come they will never, never, ever let anyone [act against] the existence of Israel,” said Rivlin, who is only the second president in Israeli history (Ezer Weizman did so in 1997) to visit the country of 1.2 billion people that is looking to become a superpower. The only prime minister to visit India was Ariel Sharon in 2003.

Rivlin to JPost: India won’t let anyone threaten Israel’s right to exist

A while back a Jewish poster on this forum said the similar thing. I thought he was talking out of his ass. Now, it is official that there is much deeper military relation between India and Israel.

Don't worry-----India will never risk itself for
Israel. There is a military relationship between India and Israel but nothing big--------It will not help Israel and is no risk to India------India is at significant risk from its traditional enemies.

---

Israel. There is a military relationship between India and Israel but nothing big--------It will not help Israel and is no risk to India------India is at significant risk from its traditional enemies.

---

I hope India does not allow itself to be exploited by Israel like US does. As you rightly said, India has enough enemies (China and Pakistan) to deal with and therefor it does not need to add more enemies (Israel's enemies like Iran, etc.) to the list.

India relies on Jews for Technology.
India has already demonstrated, via their Business Visas, their inability to accomplish anything.

---

I hope India does not allow itself to be exploited by Israel like US does. As you rightly said, India has enough enemies (China and Pakistan) to deal with and therefor it does not need to add more enemies (Israel's enemies like Iran, etc.) to the list.

ever have lunch with an Iranian, Vik?

Not smart for any country to get roped up in the religious insanity the Muslims, Jews, and many western Christians so badly crave in the ME

Israelis and the Jewish diaspora has started to play with Indians the same game they have been playing with Americans. Recently, Israelis convinced Indians to share India's state of the art anti IRBM defense system with Israel. This I fear will embolden Israel against Iran.

---

I was in a relationship with an Iranian woman when I was in my 20s. Does this count?

India has already demonstrated, via their Business Visas, their inability to accomplish anything.

India does not need any technology from Israel. Israel survives on American handouts.

Probably true-----Neither India not Israel---need each other and SHOULD suspend
all interaction.
Not smart for any country to get roped up in the religious insanity the Muslims, Jews, and many western Christians so badly crave in the ME[/QUOTE

---

I was in a relationship with an Iranian woman when I was in my 20s. Does this count?

no------did her parents invite you to dinner?

India does not need any technology from Israel. Israel survives on American handouts.

all interaction.
Not smart for any country to get roped up in the religious insanity the Muslims, Jews, and many western Christians so badly crave in the ME[/QUOTE

---

Her parents were not in the US.

Israelis have parasitic tendencies. India should stay clear of Israel. Also, US should wise up and stop wasting its hard earned resources on Israel.

Not smart for any country to get roped up in the religious insanity the Muslims, Jews, and many western Christians so badly crave in the ME

ever run into a TAMIL, old-school? Sri Lanka is not the only place where Tamils are tigers. Of course you do understand that tamil tigers are HINDUS------don't you?

all interaction.

oh. two young people in the USA -----without family. You were right to ask if it
"counts"--------NOPE

ever run into a TAMIL, old-school? Sri Lanka is not the only place where Tamils are tigers. Of course you do understand that tamil tigers are HINDUS------don't you?

LTTE is a Christian organization. You need to stop listening to your Jewish media.

all interaction.

oh. two young people in the USA -----without family. You were right to ask if it
"counts"--------NOPE

Whatever!

I assume you are working your way towards some kind of point?

LTTE is a Christian organization. You need to stop listening to your Jewish media.

LOL now just who is reading PROPAGANDA-------none of the Tamils I have known were Christians. For those who do not know---"TAMIL" is an ethnic group ---sorta geographic ------in both India and Sri Lanka
(some migrants to the USA ---of course)-----MOST are Hindu------I get my information on Tamils from Tamils----not "the sons of Gandhi" propaganda

LOL now just who is reading PROPAGANDA-------none of the Tamils I have known were Christians. For those who do not know---"TAMIL" is an ethnic group ---sorta geographic ------in both India and Sri Lanka
(some migrants to the USA ---of course)-----MOST are Hindu------I get my information on Tamils from Tamils----not "the sons of Gandhi" propaganda

You are by far the most uneducated person on this forum. Tamil is a language. Its speakers follow all major religions. Yes, majority of Tamils are Hindus. But LTTE (Liberation Tigers of Tamil Elum) you were talking about is a Christian organization.

Nobody believes your Jewish media anymore because of its propaganda oriented nature.

Last edited:

I assume you are working your way towards some kind of point?

not really------but it might interest you to know that there is LOTS of sectarian strife in India.
As to the "general" attitude of IRANIANS to
the people of India--------a personal anecdote---The very first muslim I knew well enough to discuss "stuff"-----was a muslim SHIITE from New Dehli. Way back then---at age 20----I had no idea about Shiite, Sunni,
etc etc. THUS what I did learn ---I got from a real source. ---and observation of INTERPERSONAL relations. ------to sum up those observations re Iranians and Indians-----the Iranians despise Indians----even the Shiites-----but they despise the hindus a lot more. In fact, way back then,
(pre 1979) they despised hindus even more than they despised jews but not as much as they despise ARABS.

Forum List

Back