Rittenhouse trial judge bans MSNBC from courthouse

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA

Judge Bruce Schroeder said that Kenosha police pulled over a person who identified himself as James J. Morrison on Wednesday night after he ran a red light about a block behind the jury bus. Schroeder said that Morrison told police he was a producer with NBC News and MSNBC and had been instructed by his supervisor, Irene Byon, to follow the bus.

“I’ve instructed that no one from MSNBC News will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial,” Schroeder said. “This is a very serious matter and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following the jury bus, that’s an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities.”

Kenosha police said in a tweet that “a person who is alleging to be affiliated with a national media outlet was briefly taken into custody and issued several traffic related citations.”

“Police suspect this person was trying to photograph jurors,” they said, adding: “There was no breach of security regarding the jury, nor were there any photographs obtained. This investigation remains active and open.”

Looks like MSNBC is not only telling lies about Kyle, now they are even engaging in juror intimidation to try to get Kyle convicted.

Also, MSNBC reporter Kimberly Motley is a lawyer who is representing Gaige Grosskreutz and Joseph Rosenbaum's estate.

MSNBC has taken their scuminess to a new low.

Judge Bruce Schroeder said that Kenosha police pulled over a person who identified himself as James J. Morrison on Wednesday night after he ran a red light about a block behind the jury bus. Schroeder said that Morrison told police he was a producer with NBC News and MSNBC and had been instructed by his supervisor, Irene Byon, to follow the bus.

“I’ve instructed that no one from MSNBC News will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial,” Schroeder said. “This is a very serious matter and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following the jury bus, that’s an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities.”

Kenosha police said in a tweet that “a person who is alleging to be affiliated with a national media outlet was briefly taken into custody and issued several traffic related citations.”

“Police suspect this person was trying to photograph jurors,” they said, adding: “There was no breach of security regarding the jury, nor were there any photographs obtained. This investigation remains active and open.”

Looks like MSNBC is not only telling lies about Kyle, now they are even engaging in juror intimidation to try to get Kyle convicted.

Also, MSNBC reporter Kimberly Motley is a lawyer who is representing Gaige Grosskreutz and Joseph Rosenbaum's estate.

MSNBC has taken their scuminess to a new low.
You are a few hours late, to get this in breaking news, as it has been discussed, hours ago. I take it, you aren't on this continent.

Forum List

Back