rittenhouse: guilty or innocent ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised it's taken the jury this long to deliberate. I thought he would get off with no charges.

He was stupid to leave the protection of his fellow militia members and wander off alone into a crowd of hostile demonstrators. Two people are dead because of that mistake.

I'm surprised it's taken the jury this long to deliberate. I thought he would get off with no charges.

He was stupid to leave the protection of his fellow militia members and wander off alone into a crowd of hostile demonstrators. Two people are dead because of that mistake.
If you want to play that game. We can say if they would've used those troops when the riots first started. Rittenhouse wouldn't of been there and there would be no trail. But he did get a pedophile out of this world. He has my support.

There we are again "Two people" you mean two child rapists are dead, and it took a kid with a gun, to finally bring justice to those who were raped...

In this country, especially Kenosha, I think he should have felt safe to walk anywhere without being assaulted -- open carrying or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back