Kyle Rittenhouse scheduled to speak at Kent State University tonight, groups protesting his visit

Poor Kyle is barely literate. First time I heard him, I thought he had Downs Syndrome. He couldn't even get into the military, that's how slow he is.

That is, he's a very low IQ person, being manipulated by evil fascists.
I can’t say I am at all surprised to hear dembots like you were mocking a teenager who just survived an attack on his life by a mob of your fellow dembots

You poor thing. Your cult has brainwashed you hard. In your cult mind, you see pedos everywhere.

The Nazis also said that the Jews/liberals attacked children. It's a standard fascist propaganda tactic.
What cult, dumbfuck?
Yes, you support pedos. We all know. You show it all the time. Hell, you vote for them.

I can’t say I am at all surprised to hear dembots like you were mocking a teenager who just survived an attack on his life by a mob of your fellow dembots
The Nazis also made fake claims that the Jews/liberals were violent, to jusitfy their brownshirt violence campaign against Jews/liberals.

Fascist tactics don't change.

What cult, dumbfuck?
Your cult, the one that talks about pedos nonstop.

You're not normal. You creep out the normal people.

I shouldn't have to be the one to stage these interventions, but you've driven away everyone around you, so there's no one else to tell you what needs to be said.

He eluded a murderous mob and defended himself
Lib loons can’t let that go unpunished

If you restrict speech to the proper time place and manner you turn it from a right into a privilege. That’s a bad thing
Well, that's been the law here for more than five decades. You cannot use a bullhorn outside your neighbor's house at 2am and start chanting, "YOUR WIFE IS A WHORE"

Well, that's been the law here for more than five decades. You cannot use a bullhorn outside your neighbor's house at 2am and start chanting, "YOUR WIFE IS A WHORE"
That would be a noise violation not a few speech issue

?? It's a law passed by the government restricting the time, place and manner of your speech.
It’s a law about the amount of decibels permitted past a certain hour and depends on your location. It applies to all noise not just speech, you can get that charge because your dog is barking too loud after a certain time.

It’s a law about the amount of decibels permitted past a certain hour and depends on your location.
Hence the time, place and manner restrictions imposed by the government on your speech.
It applies to all noise not just speech, you can get that charge because your dog is barking too loud after a certain time.
Sure. But it also restricts your speech.

Hence the time, place and manner restrictions imposed by the government on your speech.

Sure. But it also restricts your speech.
As I’ve shown you it’s not a law about speech it’s a law about decibels at a certain hour. If it was a speech law then you wouldn’t catch the charge over a barking dog

As I’ve shown you it’s not a law about speech it’s a law about decibels at a certain hour. If it was a speech law then you wouldn’t catch the charge over a barking dog
If they can stop you from speaking, it's a law about speech. Time place manner. Try yelling fire in a movie theater. Try telling a city council that you are going to see them at their houses and murder them. Time place and manner.

If they can stop you from speaking, it's a law about speech. Time place manner. Try yelling fire in a movie theater. Try telling a city council that you are going to see them at their houses and murder them. Time place and manner.
Think whatever you want I’m not wasting anymore time on this.

Forum List

Back